PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to all the nice guys?

Beefy
06-01-2008, 07:47 PM
Great Post I saw today:

What happened to all the nice guys?

I see this question posted with some regularity in the personals section, so I thought I'd take a minute to explain things to the ladies out there that haven't figured it out.

The answer is simple: you did.

See, if you think back, really hard, you might vaguely remember a Platonic guy pal who always seemed to want to spend time with you. He'd tag along with you when you went shopping, stop by your place for a movie when you were lonely but didn't feel like going out, or even sit there and hold you while you sobbed and told him about how horribly the (other) guy that you were fucking treated you.

At the time, you probably joked with your girlfriends about how he was a little puppy dog, always following you around, trying to do things to get you to pay attention to him. They probably teased you because they thought he had a crush on you. Given that his behavior was, admittedly, a little pathetic, you vehemently denied having any romantic feelings for him, and buttressed your position by claiming that you were "just friends." Besides, he totally wasn't your type. I mean, he was a little too short, or too bald, or too fat, or too poor, or didn't know how to dress himself, or basically be or do any of the things that your tall, good-looking, fit, rich, stylish boyfriend at the time pulled off with such ease.

Eventually, your Platonic buddy drifted away, as your relationship with the boyfriend got more serious and spending time with this other guy was, admittedly, a little weird, if you werent dating him. More time passed, and the boyfriend eventually cheated on you, or became boring, or you realized that the things that attracted you to him weren't the kinds of things that make for a good, long-term relationship. So, now, you're single again, and after having tried the bar scene for several months having only encountered players and douche bags, you wonder, "What happened to all the nice guys?"

Well, once again, you did.

You ignored the nice guy. You used him for emotional intimacy without reciprocating, in kind, with physical intimacy. You laughed at his consideration and resented his devotion. You valued the aloof boyfriend more than the attentive "just-a-" friend. Eventually, he took the hint and moved on with his life. He probably came to realize, one day, that women aren't really attracted to guys who hold doors open; or make dinners just because; or buy you a Christmas gift that you mentioned, in passing, that you really wanted five months ago; or listen when you're upset; or hold you when you cry. He came to realize that, if he wanted a woman like you, he'd have to act more like the boyfriend that you had. He probably cleaned up his look, started making some money, and generally acted like more of an asshole than he ever wanted to be.

Fact is, now, he's probably getting laid, and in a way, your ultimate rejection of him is to thank for that. And I'm sorry that it took the complete absence of "nice guys" in your life for you to realize that you missed them and wanted them. Most women will only have a handful of nice guys stumble into their lives, if that.

So, if you're looking for a nice guy, here's what you do:

1.) Build a time machine.
2.) Go back a few years and pull your head out of your ass.
3.) Take a look at what's right in front of you and grab ahold of it.

I suppose the other possibility is that you STILL don't really want a nice guy, but you feel the social pressure to at least appear to have matured beyond your infantile taste in men. In which case, you might be in luck, because the nice guy you claim to want has, in reality, shed his nice guy mantle and is out there looking to unleash his cynicism and resentment onto someone just like you.

If you were five years younger.

So, please: either stop misrepresenting what you want, or own up to the fact that you've fucked yourself over. You're getting older, after all. It's time to excise the bullshit and deal with reality. You didn't want a nice guy then, and he certainly doesn't fucking want you, now.

Sincerely,

A Recovering Nice Guy

LadyT
06-01-2008, 07:52 PM
lmao at:

uscitizen
06-01-2008, 09:08 PM
As I have posted before Beefy, that is what some women do. Marry mr wrong, have a kid or two, realize the horrible mistake you made, then go back and find a nice guy to help you raise Mr. horribles children.

I have seen it happen several times with my old school crowd.

But every now and again the nice guy has gotten smarter and does not bite.

Dilloduck
06-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Great Post I saw today:

I see this question posted with some regularity in the personals section, so I thought I'd take a minute to explain things to the ladies out there that haven't figured it out.

The answer is simple: you did.

See, if you think back, really hard, you might vaguely remember a Platonic guy pal who always seemed to want to spend time with you. He'd tag along with you when you went shopping, stop by your place for a movie when you were lonely but didn't feel like going out, or even sit there and hold you while you sobbed and told him about how horribly the (other) guy that you were fucking treated you.

At the time, you probably joked with your girlfriends about how he was a little puppy dog, always following you around, trying to do things to get you to pay attention to him. They probably teased you because they thought he had a crush on you. Given that his behavior was, admittedly, a little pathetic, you vehemently denied having any romantic feelings for him, and buttressed your position by claiming that you were "just friends." Besides, he totally wasn't your type. I mean, he was a little too short, or too bald, or too fat, or too poor, or didn't know how to dress himself, or basically be or do any of the things that your tall, good-looking, fit, rich, stylish boyfriend at the time pulled off with such ease.

Eventually, your Platonic buddy drifted away, as your relationship with the boyfriend got more serious and spending time with this other guy was, admittedly, a little weird, if you werent dating him. More time passed, and the boyfriend eventually cheated on you, or became boring, or you realized that the things that attracted you to him weren't the kinds of things that make for a good, long-term relationship. So, now, you're single again, and after having tried the bar scene for several months having only encountered players and douche bags, you wonder, "What happened to all the nice guys?"

Well, once again, you did.

You ignored the nice guy. You used him for emotional intimacy without reciprocating, in kind, with physical intimacy. You laughed at his consideration and resented his devotion. You valued the aloof boyfriend more than the attentive "just-a-" friend. Eventually, he took the hint and moved on with his life. He probably came to realize, one day, that women aren't really attracted to guys who hold doors open; or make dinners just because; or buy you a Christmas gift that you mentioned, in passing, that you really wanted five months ago; or listen when you're upset; or hold you when you cry. He came to realize that, if he wanted a woman like you, he'd have to act more like the boyfriend that you had. He probably cleaned up his look, started making some money, and generally acted like more of an asshole than he ever wanted to be.

Fact is, now, he's probably getting laid, and in a way, your ultimate rejection of him is to thank for that. And I'm sorry that it took the complete absence of "nice guys" in your life for you to realize that you missed them and wanted them. Most women will only have a handful of nice guys stumble into their lives, if that.

I suppose the other possibility is that you STILL don't really want a nice guy, but you feel the social pressure to at least appear to have matured beyond your infantile taste in men. In which case, you might be in luck, because the nice guy you claim to want has, in reality, shed his nice guy mantle and is out there looking to unleash his cynicism and resentment onto someone just like you.

If you were five years younger.

So, please: either stop misrepresenting what you want, or own up to the fact that you've fucked yourself over. You're getting older, after all. It's time to excise the bullshit and deal with reality. You didn't want a nice guy then, and he certainly doesn't fucking want you, now.

Sincerely,

A Recovering Nice Guy

Damn beefy--that's some good stuff. Thanks for passing it on !

uscitizen
06-01-2008, 09:12 PM
I got tired of being a nice guy. More fun now :D
But I have not gone so far as to turn Republican.

Epicurus
06-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Lots of whiny angst on this thread.

uscitizen
06-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Maybe the craigslist lady is not working out so well ?

Sorry beefy have patience.

Cancel11
06-01-2008, 09:20 PM
That resonates with me, Beefy.

I always treated ladies with a great deal of respect, a fact which didn't escape their notice. They'd often say things such as, "I hope I end up with a guy like you." But it never was me. Funny how that works, eh?

Well, eventually I had enough of the rejection. I started dressing differently, talking differently, dropped the glasses for contacts, got into sports, and so on. I also developed somewhat of an attitude.

Note: all of this occurred within the past six months.

To cut a long story short, many of the ladies who once "admired" me started thinking I'm an asshole. (You just can't win, can you). But there were others who fell all over me, and for the first time in my life, I felt accepted by women.

At what cost? I ended up hurting someone who meant the world to me. She wanted me just the way I was. And looking back now I can see clearly that we were perfect to each other. But in the end, she saw me for the asshole I became.

What the hell was I thinking?

uscitizen
06-01-2008, 09:22 PM
Ahh your problem is obvious Thorny, You try to win with women.

Cypress
06-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Jesus, that was painful to read. That was the biggest pile of whiny crap-ola I've seen in while.

Epicurus
06-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Jesus, that was painful to read. That was the biggest pile of whiny crap-ola I've seen in while.

LoL this thread is hilarious.

Cancel11
06-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Ahh your problem is obvious Thorny, You try to win with women.

Please elaborate.

Dilloduck
06-01-2008, 09:39 PM

I think you have to have been a nice guy to understand it.

Cypress
06-01-2008, 09:50 PM
lmao at:

LOL

Isn't that from a Meatloaf song? Or, maybe Back Street Boyz?

uscitizen
06-01-2008, 10:07 PM
LOL

Backstreet boys ? I thought this was about nice guys not gay guys ?

FUCK THE POLICE
06-01-2008, 10:56 PM
I think that half of you are whiny and half of you are assholes.

Beefy
06-02-2008, 01:00 AM
LOL

Meatloaf! LOLOL

That guy... :D

Cancel3
06-02-2008, 02:34 AM
For those who claimed Beefy's post was crap, think back to high school (when we men were learning how to be men), and think about the popular guys who got the attention and more from women. Nice sweet guys? Or emotionally unavailable assholes?

I was a nice guy who learned (unfortunately). I see my oldest son going thru much of the same thing. Luckily he has not let society change who he is.

Cancel7
06-02-2008, 04:49 AM
Lots of whiny angst on this thread.

LOL

I can't get over it. I had no idea that so many men were so bitter. I feel kind of bad.

LadyT
06-02-2008, 06:32 AM
LOL

I can't get over it. I had no idea that so many men were so bitter. I feel kind of bad.

Its pretty funny watching this self masterba... ory B1tch fest ensue. I guess it makes you feel better when you reflect on a period of time when you weren't getting any. Of course nothing was wrong with them.......they were too nice, too hot and too rich.

Those will be the next emofueled threads.

uscitizen
06-02-2008, 06:38 AM
Ohh, you talking about dating a car instead of a guy ladyT ? :)

Dilloduck
06-02-2008, 06:38 AM
LOL

Your missing the point----it's a response to whiney women who are wondering what happened to all the good men. If you are not one of them simply ignore the post. It's not about you.

Cypress
06-02-2008, 06:59 AM
Your missing the point----it's a response to whiney women who are wondering what happened to all the good men. If you are not one of them simply ignore the post. It's not about you.

LOL: Dude, there wasn't any good advice in there on meeting "nice guys". It was the diatribe of an obssessed stalker.

"Build a time machine, go back a few years and hang on tight"??!!

there's helpful advice! ....for cheesy boy band lyrics maybe!

"You ignored the nice guy. You used him for emotional intimacy without reciprocating, in kind, with physical intimacy."

OMG, yeah, that's healthy. A woman is required to provide sex, because some dude acts like a lap dog.

I thought it was garbage. But, to each their own!

Cancel7
06-02-2008, 07:11 AM
Its pretty funny watching this self masterba... ory B1tch fest ensue. I guess it makes you feel better when you reflect on a period of time when you weren't getting any. Of course nothing was wrong with them.......they were too nice, too hot and too rich.

Those will be the next emofueled threads.

I hate when guys are too nice, too hot and too rich.

Diuretic
06-02-2008, 07:12 AM
Who cares as long as you get laid, right?

I know, I am so Sixties :D

Chapdog
06-02-2008, 07:39 AM
Just wow

LadyT
06-02-2008, 08:14 AM
I hate when guys are too nice, too hot and too rich.

Especially those dorks hold the door for you and notice when you change your hair. Such a turn off.

The worst is when you get randomly showered with gifts. Don't guys know women hate that $hti?

Dilloduck
06-02-2008, 08:19 AM
Especially those dorks hold the door for you and notice when you change your hair. Such a turn off.

The worst is when you get randomly showered with gifts. Don't guys know women hate that $hti?

I knew someone here liked nice guys--I woulda guessed it was Desh tho. :)

Cancel7
06-02-2008, 08:22 AM

I hate all of that and I also hate when they insist that you order first in restaurants.

Dilloduck
06-02-2008, 08:29 AM
I hate all of that and I also hate when they insist that you order first in restaurants.

You too ???? Man--a board full of nice guy lovers. And to think I had you pegged for sleeping with your econ prof just to get a good grade. I have really underestimated the love you women have for men on this board. You really do need to understand that Beefy wasn't talking about you.

Damocles
06-02-2008, 08:34 AM
You too ???? Man--a board full of nice guy lovers. And to think I had you pegged for sleeping with your econ prof just to get a good grade. I have really underestimated the love you women have for men on this board. You really do need to understand that Beefy wasn't talking about you.
You forget that women always say that they want that, but ignore the nice guy that was right next to them for all that time. It is what started the thread.

We all know many women that have done this. Often women, taking a real introspective and retrospective look at their life can identify those people who had the values they kept saying they wanted in a guy, but 'just wasn't what they were looking for' when it came to the real man standing there.

uscitizen
06-02-2008, 08:37 AM

Wheaties :clink:

Cancel7
06-02-2008, 08:37 AM
You forget that women always say that they want that, but ignore the nice guy that was right next to them for all that time. It is what started the thread.

We all know many women that have done this. Often women, taking a real introspective and retrospective look at their life can identify those people who had the values they kept saying they wanted in a guy, but 'just wasn't what they were looking for' when it came to the real man standing there.

You know what I just thought of? I want to download Joplin’s Crybaby. I love that song.
Oh…carry on being pathetic.

Chapdog
06-02-2008, 08:38 AM
Just work them into a tension loop. The nice guy scam doesn't work.

Cancel7
06-02-2008, 08:39 AM
Tiana you know what I’m starting to think? I’m starting to think that to certain guys here, “nice guy” is the same code as “she has a good personality”.

In other words; hot chicks are supposed to date ugly short guys because they think they’re so “nice” and they don’t like fat ugly girls either.

Damocles
06-02-2008, 08:39 AM
You know what I just thought of? I want to download Joplin’s Crybaby. I love that song.
Oh…carry on being pathetic.
Exactly how am I personally being pathetic? By making observations of others who always seem unhappy because they reject what they say they want? I feel a bit sorry for those women, but you too know a few of them and if you were being honest with yourself you wouldn't just understand what I am saying, you would say something like, "Yeah, I know somebody who learned that the hard way."

Cancel7
06-02-2008, 08:41 AM
Exactly how am I personally being pathetic? By making observations of others who always seem unhappy because they reject what they say they want? I feel a bit sorry for those women, but you too know a few of them and if you were being honest with yourself you wouldn't just understand what I am saying, you would say something like, "Yeah, I know somebody who learned that the hard way."

Nah, none of my friends are losers.

Damocles
06-02-2008, 08:41 AM
Just work them into a tension loop. The nice guy scam doesn't work.
The best, and most successful plan, is to just be yourself. That way you don't suddenly change into something they don't recognize when you feel comfortable enough to.

LadyT
06-02-2008, 08:46 AM
Tiana you know what I’m starting to think? I’m starting to think that to certain guys here, “nice guy” is the same code as “she has a good personality”.

In other words; hot chicks are supposed to date ugly short guys because they think they’re so “nice” and they don’t like fat ugly girls either.

LOL, touchez! I think you're onto something.

but back to hating nice guys.......

The other day my boyfriend got me flowers randomly and I was all like, "WTF? Do you want us break up? I'm not going to sit around and be showered with flowers and adoration. Where's my black eye?:BKick::ouch:"

Cancel7
06-02-2008, 08:51 AM
LOL, touchez! I think you're onto something.

but back to hating nice guys.......

The other day my boyfriend got me flowers randomly and I was all like, "WTF? Do you want us break up? I'm not going to sit around and be showered with flowers and adoration. Where's my black eye?:BKick::ouch:"

Oh the other day my bf actually did give me a black eye, and I sat around thinking back to this nice guy I used to know, who used to sit right next to me, and I liked him as a friend, but I used him for emotional intimacy but wouldn’t have sex with him until he finally moved on and…I really regretted it and now me and my black eye are sad.

Chapdog
06-02-2008, 08:52 AM
obscure reference:
The movie "Just Friends"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433400/plotsummary

Dilloduck
06-02-2008, 08:57 AM

na you still don't quite have it. Beefy is strictly referring to women who are wondering what happened to all the nice guys. Wonder women like y'all who never went for that bad , rich, powerful and sexy guy routine just don't understand the pain of those who took that bait. I thought y'all were better at empathizing with each other than that.

Cancel7
06-02-2008, 08:59 AM
obscure reference:
The movie "Just Friends"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433400/plotsummary

Chap, didn’t you post your myspace or something once? Aren’t you really hot looking? If you are the one I am thinking of, then you are. So you won’t be able to really “get” many of these posts about the poor “nice guys”.

Damocles
06-02-2008, 08:59 AM
Oh the other day my bf actually did give me a black eye, and I sat around thinking back to this nice guy I used to know, who used to sit right next to me, and I liked him as a friend, but I used him for emotional intimacy but wouldn’t have sex with him until he finally moved on and…I really regretted it and now me and my black eye are sad.
Personalize much?

And pretending you have never known a person like we describe only makes you seem dishonest. It is my experience that they are impossible to avoid. I feel sorry for them. It is sad.

Dilloduck
06-02-2008, 09:05 AM
Chap, didn’t you post your myspace or something once? Aren’t you really hot looking? If you are the one I am thinking of, then you are. So you won’t be able to really “get” many of these posts about the poor “nice guys”.

naa not there yet. Nice guys can be hot too. Keep trying

evince
06-02-2008, 09:16 AM
For those who claimed Beefy's post was crap, think back to high school (when we men were learning how to be men), and think about the popular guys who got the attention and more from women. Nice sweet guys? Or emotionally unavailable assholes?

I was a nice guy who learned (unfortunately). I see my oldest son going thru much of the same thing. Luckily he has not let society change who he is.

Good for him. No matter where the perspective is coming from, changing the kind of person you want to be and feel most real being for sex, friendship, money, gift showers or anything as trivial as one person not recipricating a relationship is a disastor of the soul.

I never had to change who I was with my hubby. I was some poor chick with average looks and a different way of seeing the world than the average person when I met this adonis who had shoulder length blonde hair that was so shiny it looked like tinsel a huge smile full of perfect teeth, bright blue eyes and ripped from head to toe from years of wrestling, football and swimming. I took one look at him and said "I am about to get my heart ripped to shreds" but this is going to be worth it.

Guess what? He was everything inside that I had told my self I would be alone for life if I couldnt find it. I told my self I would marry someone no matter how they looked if I could find the right person. (my boyfriend before him could prove that on the looks part, He was a fun and entertaining person when I met him but I later realized even the homely ones will cheat) As it turned out he is brilliant,very funny, down to earth, kind and as honest as the day is long. The other funny thing was he was never fooled by the world arround him to want other than what he really wanted. He wanted someone to join him in creative ways of looking at the world and someone who could surprize him with their perspective on the way the world spinned. I have always supplied that and much more to him as he has to me.

BTW my hubby also was a straight A student and a stoner as well as a ripped athlete. The stoners didnt know he was straight A. The striaght As didnt know he was a stoner and the jocks well they didnt think much about anything. I bet very few of any of them KNEW him.

Sorry ladies , no gift showers no ,"Oh your hair looks nice today,is that a new dress ?" Many times of "I was going to stop and get some flowers on the way home and forgot " on mothers day (he did come home with them this year I have to give him). When hes playing his favorite video game I still will get no answer or a terse one if I dont pay attention to which monster hes fighting before I ask. He still cant figure out there is a whites and colors baskets for dirty clothes. But you will find no two happier people when we get to hash out the worlds problems or just kinda getting goofy with some imagined situation and taking it seven ways to heaven.

Love what you love and who you love and the world be damned. Dont let this fucked up world tell you who and what makes you happy. I always told my son when he was growing up that all I wanted for him was to be a decent and a happy human being. Dont hurt others, Secure your future financially(cant be happy if you are too poor, Ive tried it and its not for 99.9 people) and then do what YOU love as much of the time as you can.

Cancel3
06-02-2008, 09:21 AM
I don't think this is whining. Certainly if a women was complaining that she couldn't find a decent man many of you who call this thread whining would be supportive of her problem. (or at least less antagonistic)

I think the idea presented is not so farfetched. I have seen a lot of women chase the "bad boy" types, and all the while be complaining that there are no nice guys.

evince
06-02-2008, 09:30 AM
I don't think this is whining. Certainly if a women was complaining that she couldn't find a decent man many of you who call this thread whining would be supportive of her problem. (or at least less antagonistic)

I think the idea presented is not so farfetched. I have seen a lot of women chase the "bad boy" types, and all the while be complaining that there are no nice guys.

Yeah whinning is the new word to say when you want someone to feel bad for sharing their pinion or feelings.

I have seen women do just what this story shows but I have also seen the nice guy pass up the nice girl to spend months clingging to the Very hot chick to try and get in.

None of it is really whinning its just us all failling about in life trying to find a life we want.

TexasMeg
06-02-2008, 09:31 AM
"Nice guys" are just alpha wanna be's. IMO most guys have the potential to be nice just as they have the potential to be total asses and arrogant pricks. The nice ones just tend to be the ones who could never pull off the arrogant alpha act for whatever reason...lacking "hotness", too shy, gay and hiding it, etc...

That being said, I think the arrogant alpha act is a scam too. Those guys tend to be that way for a reason, and it's usually not a good one.

:cof1:

Chapdog
06-02-2008, 09:34 AM
"Nice guys" are just alpha wanna be's. IMO most guys have the potential to be nice just as they have the potential to be total asses and arrogant pricks. The nice ones just tend to be the ones who could never pull off the arrogant alpha act for whatever reason...lacking "hotness", too shy, gay and hiding it, etc...

That being said, I think the arrogant alpha act is a scam too. Those guys tend to be that way for a reason, and it's usually not a good one.

Very good :clap:

Its a total act to get in her pants. I think its a waste of time personally.

Cancel7
06-02-2008, 09:41 AM

I’d say this is a pretty good analysis. Every nice guy I’ve ever known has screwed over some girl in the past. My bf, who is a “nice guy” told me this one story, I swear to God I almost broke up with him. I was like, you did what? And he said, well you know, I was young and I was doing drugs at the time. I said, whatever, don’t ever tell me a story like that one again.

LadyT
06-02-2008, 09:45 AM
I’d say this is a pretty good analysis. Every nice guy I’ve ever known has screwed over some girl in the past. My bf, who is a “nice guy” told me this one story, I swear to God I almost broke up with him. I was like, you did what? And he said, well you know, I was young and I was doing drugs at the time. I said, whatever, don’t ever tell me a story like that one again.

So what did he do?

Chapdog
06-02-2008, 09:48 AM

every girl has her stories 2!

Damocles
06-02-2008, 09:49 AM
Do tell! Inquiring minds what do know!

Cancel7
06-02-2008, 09:49 AM

Mine are all the man's fault. ;)

evince
06-02-2008, 09:51 AM

Not me I never fucked anyone over.

Cancel7
06-02-2008, 09:53 AM
Do tell! Inquiring minds what do know!

No I would never do that to him, it’s private. Well, unless we break up, then I will tell everything

Chapdog
06-02-2008, 09:54 AM
Mine are all the man's fault. ;)

ohh for sure!!

TRGLDTE
06-02-2008, 10:00 AM

One time I took this girl, Rhonda, to a street fair a couple towns over. We were on line for some ride or another when her friend comes up. Friend tells her about this really cute guy that she needs to meet over at the (whatever). She says OK, and leaves me standing in the line with her 12yr sister to go meet 'hottie boy.' I told little sister that it looked like she was my date for the evening. We had tons of fun. Of course, when it came time, I returned 12yr (unharmed) to her parent's home, alone.

Cancel7
06-02-2008, 10:02 AM
One time I took this girl, Rhonda, to a street fair a couple towns over. We were on line for some ride or another when her friend comes up. Friend tells her about this really cute guy that she needs to meet over at the (whatever). She says OK, and leaves me standing in the line with her 12yr sister to go meet 'hottie boy.' I told little sister that it looked like she was my date for the evening. We had tons of fun. Of course, when it came time, I returned 12yr (unharmed) to her parent's home, alone.

But are these things happening when you guys are teenagers? It sounds like it to me Trog. I don’t equate that with grown men and women.

TRGLDTE
06-02-2008, 10:19 AM
But are these things happening when you guys are teenagers? It sounds like it to me Trog. I don’t equate that with grown men and women. 19.

evince
06-02-2008, 10:32 AM

Good for you trog , she wanst good enough for you. That 12 year old will end up being a better person because you have class. A little paying it forward never hurts.

Thorn
06-02-2008, 10:48 AM
... Nice guys can be hot too. Keep trying

Yes, they can. I married one. Wasn't even looking, either. We met at a conference and spent a lot of our free time together because we were comfortable together and enjoyed each other's company. When we returned home, to our different cities, we realized that we'd really enjoyed each other's company and wanted to spend more time together. Sixteen years later, things just keep getting better and better, day by day.

I think that in any relationship you have to accept and respect each other as who you are and build on that. Whatever it is that sparks attraction and develops into love will be influenced by how well you nurture that.

I buy my own flowers, but we both do things spontaneously that will surprise and please each other. Often those things are really small, but they build.

DigitalDave
06-02-2008, 10:55 AM
You guys whine too much... seriously. I was the dorky nice guy in High School. My Senior year I was cute to one girl, dated her, and instantly became the hot guy with blue eyes that all the girls wanted. I stayed faithful for six years and guess what that did for my prospects? It carried them further! I literally had six girls fighting over me all at once. A faithful guy, not ugly, fun to be around, and isn't a total asshole, geez! You dumbasses thinking you gotta be assholes made me miserable because I had to break 5 girls hearts when I decided I loved just one of them. It's not a hard template to follow you douchebags. Get over your ex, it was a learning experience!

Battleborne
06-02-2008, 11:03 AM
Bottom line..'What Happened to all the Nice Guys'? They grew up and are living a problem free life as 'Happy Bachelors'..............:cof1:

evince
06-02-2008, 11:13 AM
Hey Thorn and DD sound like they have great relationships going. Maybe those are the people some here should listen to on this issue if they truely want to do figure it all out and have a good relationship.

Those who just want to give up and be alone forever can take BBs example.

Cancel3
06-02-2008, 11:19 AM
I had my first wife leave me for my sister-in-law, and the worst nightmare of a psycho after her. I've never known a man as intentionally cruel as that woman.

BRUTALITOPS
06-02-2008, 11:23 AM
LOL

come on darla, help your brothers out. Know any 23 year old girls? Hook me up.

Thorn
06-02-2008, 11:23 AM
I had my first wife leave me for my sister-in-law, and the worst nightmare of a psycho after her. I've never known a man as intentionally cruel as that woman.

I'm sorry that happened to you. As far as cruelty goes, I don't think it's in any way gender-specific, though perhaps some of the ways it's expressed can be.

BRUTALITOPS
06-02-2008, 11:24 AM

now you're getting it..

Battleborne
06-02-2008, 11:29 AM
Hey Thorn and DD sound like they have great relationships going. Maybe those are the people some here should listen to on this issue if they truely want to do figure it all out and have a good relationship.

Those who just want to give up and be alone forever can take BBs example.

But darlin' I am not alone...I just have my own place and space and the others theirs...I am too old to change my ways for anyone...and even when younger I held these beliefs..be who you are and all will be well...who says you have to Marry to be happy?...ask any real bachelor with experience...he will also laugh at y'all and the Metro guys as well! Not saying marriage is bad...just for some people...guys as well as girls!

LadyT
06-02-2008, 11:31 AM
You guys whine too much... seriously. I was the dorky nice guy in High School. ......... Get over your ex, it was a learning experience!

To be fair, you are a lot hotter than the whining dbags on this thread though.

LadyT
06-02-2008, 11:33 AM

Translation:
Solitary sucks at finding mates.

evince
06-02-2008, 11:35 AM
But darlin' I am not alone...I just have my own place and space and the others theirs...I am too old to change my ways for anyone...and even when younger I held these beliefs..be who you are and all will be well...who says you have to Marry to be happy?...ask any real bachelor with experience...he will also laugh at y'all and the Metro guys as well! Not saying marriage is bad...just for some people...guys as well as girls!

Never said there was anhything wrong with being alone BB. If family history plays out I will likely be alone for years after my Man is gone. It a valid choice but it is a choice.

Cancel3
06-02-2008, 11:40 AM
Translation:
Solitary sucks at finding mates.

Au contraire, I have known the love of two beautiful women. My first wife and I were together for 15 years, albeit the the last couple had some issues.

And I have been with my current wife for 7 years and having a grand time.

Just because I see some truth to the original post does not make mean I have had no success in romance.

DigitalDave
06-02-2008, 11:40 AM

Oh, well then I feel sorry for them! Haha, suckers!

Battleborne
06-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Au contraire, I have known the love of two beautiful women. My first wife and I were together for 15 years, albeit the the last couple had some issues.

Just because I see some truth to the original post does not make mean I have had no success in romance.

Mine was the opposite first one out of 'boing and a opp's'...only lasted one and a half years...the second like you great first 10 years...then the last few had issues...never married again...and I am a 'Happy Camper'...don't have to worry about courts and loss of income for a mistake!:cool:

evince
06-02-2008, 11:48 AM

Wow now that would make one hell of a movie.

Get to writting the scrip and make a bundle off it.

But seriously that is some crazy stuff. Was the sister in law your brothers wife?

That would be awesome material for a script. Two brothers left by their wives for each other. Two brothers healing and figuring out how and why it happened to them. A great vehicle for a "sideways" type movie.

DigitalDave
06-02-2008, 11:50 AM

But seriously that is some crazy stuff. Was the sister in law your brothers wife?

That would be awesome material for a script. Two brothers left by their wives for each other. Two brothers healing and figuring out how and why it happened to them. A great vehicle for a "sideways" type movie.

Sound's more like a porno!

LadyT
06-02-2008, 11:54 AM

I was only kidding..... somewhat

evince
06-02-2008, 11:55 AM

I was seeing it more like "sideways" , a great comedy with very serious subject matter.

More of these films types need to be made.

Cancel7
06-02-2008, 12:25 PM

LMAO. I was thinking to myself, yeah but Dave’s hot.

And Grind, no sorry, I really don’t know many 23 year olds well.

Cancel3
06-02-2008, 12:27 PM

Not so much a movie as an episode of Jerry Springer. No, the sister-in-law was my sister's partner. My sister is gay and her partner of 9 years is now my ex-wife's partner.

Our relationship is very civil. We had three wonderful kids and made sure they didn't lose a parent or get involved in any bickering. My current wife and I have spent the night several times around the holidays. We do xmas and thanksgiving together, but I live 150 miles away. Last December I found out her insurance company had not paid for her car repairs after an accident last summer. We loaned her our spare car.

Yeah, I think I qualify as a nice guy. lmao

Damocles
06-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Wasn't there a reality show called "Wife Swap"?

Cancel3
06-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Actually Grind, I know a very attractive 22 year old. But I would not be comfortable in recommending my daughter to anyone without pointing out her Dad is a bit nuts when it comes to his "baby girl". Crazy gun-toting dads tend to make dating difficult. lol

j/k

FUCK THE POLICE
06-02-2008, 12:57 PM

LOL man. Holding the door feels awkward for me. I certainly noticed when she'd change her hair, but I wouldn't go right out and say it, cus that would be fucking creepy.

FUCK THE POLICE
06-02-2008, 12:58 PM
So what did he do?

Your mom.

LadyT
06-02-2008, 01:00 PM
Your mom.

:rolleyes:

FUCK THE POLICE
06-02-2008, 01:02 PM

Well this reminds me of a chapter from "Don Quixote".

Which is probably why I'm still a virgin.

evince
06-02-2008, 01:13 PM
Not so much a movie as an episode of Jerry Springer. No, the sister-in-law was my sister's partner. My sister is gay and her partner of 9 years is now my ex-wife's partner.

Our relationship is very civil. We had three wonderful kids and made sure they didn't lose a parent or get involved in any bickering. My current wife and I have spent the night several times around the holidays. We do xmas and thanksgiving together, but I live 150 miles away. Last December I found out her insurance company had not paid for her car repairs after an accident last summer. We loaned her our spare car.

Yeah, I think I qualify as a nice guy. lmao

What a great deal for the kids to see all the cooperation and adult behavior.

I Im going to steal this idea of the two brothers and I think I will make it so the reason is their mother was a Bisexual or gay woman who entered a hetrosexual marriage because of the times social norms. They found themselfs looking for a girl just like Mom because she was Great but pretended to be hetro. A how the lies society makes us confrom to leads to chaos type of thing. One brother it can be painfully obvious that his "wife" is butch and the other can be the one no one knew was bi or gay just like Mom.

Hope you dont mind but I think Ill play with the idea.

Cancel3
06-02-2008, 01:32 PM
What a great deal for the kids to see all the cooperation and adult behavior.

I Im going to steal this idea of the two brothers and I think I will make it so the reason is their mother was a Bisexual or gay woman who entered a hetrosexual marriage because of the times social norms. They found themselfs looking for a girl just like Mom because she was Great but pretended to be hetro. A how the lies society makes us confrom to leads to chaos type of thing. One brother it can be painfully obvious that his "wife" is butch and the other can be the one no one knew was bi or gay just like Mom.

Hope you dont mind but I think Ill play with the idea.

Have fun with it. If you get the book published send me a copy. And if you get a movie deal, tell'em you know a guy who would be PERFECT for the role of the brother with the wife that no one knew was bi or gay.

I have thought of trying to write something pertaining to this saga. For one thing because its fairly untouched ground. For another, it works as great anecdotal evidence against the "gay parents ruin kids" nonsense from the religious right. Since all three of our kids graduated from high school with honors (one with a 4.26GPA), and two have already graduated from college (one summa cum laude with a degree in Aeronautical Engineering) And none had any disciplinary problems in school.

*don't let me get started on my kids - there is only so much bandwidth allowed for this site*

Cypress
06-02-2008, 01:33 PM
na you still don't quite have it. Beefy is strictly referring to women who are wondering what happened to all the nice guys. Wonder women like y'all who never went for that bad , rich, powerful and sexy guy routine just don't understand the pain of those who took that bait. I thought y'all were better at empathizing with each other than that.

The post wasn't about women looking for nice guys.

The post was a bitter rant by some dude who can't understand why some gal wouldn't sleep with him, because he was so extrodinarily "nice and devoted" to her. It's about him. It's about his problems. Its not about women.

Pathetic. One of the first danger signs for a woman, is the guy that puts her on a pedestal, and professes that he will forever be kind, caring, and devoted to her forever. Putting her on a pedestal is a fantasy that she will never be able to live up to. It's not realistic. It's not normal. It's a red flag for most normal women who have their sh*t together. Often, it's a warning sign of a compulsive obsessive personality; even a stalker freak.

You don't have to put a woman on a pedestal to be a nice guy. I think most people understand this. This psycho who wrote this article doesn't get it. The fact that he was whining that she didn't reciprocate with sex, for all his compassion and friendship, tells me that this dude is a sociopath. What a loser!

Damocles
06-02-2008, 01:58 PM
I find it interesting that the needy guy glomming onto some hot chick who treats him like crap and uses him for emotional toilet paper is the one that is defined as the "nice guy".

LadyT
06-02-2008, 02:08 PM
I find it interesting that the needy guy glomming onto some hot chick who treats him like crap and uses him for emotional toilet paper is the one that is defined as the "nice guy".

OUCH!

FUCK THE POLICE
06-02-2008, 02:10 PM
I shall match my exaggeration with your. We shall call this an "argument".

Damocles
06-02-2008, 02:11 PM
It's a humor thread. Stop taking yourself so seriously H2O.

Chapdog
06-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Pathetic. One of the first danger signs for a woman, is the guy that puts her on a pedestal, and professes that he will forever be kind, caring, and devoted to her forever. Putting her on a pedestal is a fantasy that she will never be able to live up to. It's not realistic. It's not normal. It's a red flag for most normal women who have their sh*t together. Often, it's a warning sign of a compulsive obsessive personality; even a stalker freak.

I actually agree with this.

Thorn
06-02-2008, 02:22 PM
I actually agree with this.

So do I. I want to be appreciated for who I am, "warts and all", not someone's fantasy concept. That's unrealistic and spooky.

I think that one important aspect of a successful relationship is never to try to fit the other person into some ideal mold, but to remember, always, that you are two different individuals, and to respect and appreciate that. Oh, yeah, and to put up with the "warts" on occasion, too. It works for us, anyway.

Cancel7
06-02-2008, 02:28 PM
I never gave any of my relationships this kind of thought. I wonder if that’s why I’m a spinzer?

FUCK THE POLICE
06-02-2008, 02:29 PM
I think that from this I can safely make two hypothsesis's:

1. Libertarians were the nerds you didn't fuck in high school.

2. Conservatives were the idiots you didn't fuck in high school.

Cancel7
06-02-2008, 02:31 PM
I think that from this I can safely make two hypothsesis's:

1. Libertarians were the nerds you didn't fuck in high school.

2. Conservatives were the idiots you didn't fuck in high school.

Wow water, no seriously, this is the FUCKING ROSETTA STONE of male/female relationships.
You are so right.

FUCK THE POLICE
06-02-2008, 02:34 PM
This reminds me to remind women of how stupid they are, now that we have reminded men of how stupid they are:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=26_things

Twenty-six things a perfect guy would do,
and other propaganda disseminated by misguided women.

Someone recently sent me an email titled 26 things a perfect guy would do. I thought "hmm, nobody could possibly send me anything so stupid, it can't possibly be as dumb as it sounds." I stand corrected. The email was just as advertised: a wish list of how women supposedly want men to act, as if men in this country weren't already an episode of Friends away from turning into giant walking vaginas.

I never thought I'd ever read anything that would induce my gag reflex so quickly, and this is after having read the details of an anal prolapse that a friend sent me tonight. Here is the abridged list (because the full list might literally cause you to barf on your keyboard, and frankly, it's not worth reading), followed by my response to each "thing" that a "perfect guy would do:"

1. Know how to make you smile when you are down!
When will women realize that they don't live on the set of a romantic comedy? Unless making you smile involves me playing video games while you cook me a steak, you're in for a disappointment. You don't think guys ever feel "down?" The door swings both ways, bitch.

2. Try to secretly smell your hair, but you always notice.
What? Why the hell would I want to smell a woman's hair? It smells bad enough with all the sprays and perfume they use. Enough with the conditioners, sprays, and cream already; that shit makes my eyes water. What the hell is conditioner anyway?

3. Stick up for you, but still respects your independence.
Translation: bail you out when you fail at life, but never bring it up during conversations.

4. Give you the remote control during the game.
This one is inherently stupid because it implies that all guys like to watch "the game." Since I'd rather be shot in the chest with projectile diarrhea than watch "the game," I'll assume the author meant something worthy of watching, such as Ren & Stimpy, in which case you need to put the bitch down if she touches your remote.

5. Come up behind you and put his arms around you.
LAME. Who has time for this? Sounds like something out of a herpes commercial where some lady is rock climbing or doing something else which symbolizes her independence, then out of nowhere she blurts out "I HAVE HERPES." The music gets all serious and you hear a voice over "...there is no cure," cue inspirational music "but treatment is available." Then it cuts to a shot of the bitch on a beach and a guy runs up behind her and puts his arms around her. Good job dumbass, you're dating a skank with herpes.

6. Play with your hair.
Again with the hair? Women never play with the hair on my back, why the double standard?

7. His hands always find yours.
This is one of those things women read and say "AWW HOW ROMANTIC." I have news for you: holding hands is stupid. Women don't know the first thing about being romantic. Only lesbians hold hands anyway; allow me to explain. The only time it's acceptable to hold hands with anyone is if you're at a peace vigil. Guys don't go to peace vigils, period. If you do, you have to surrender your balls and get a sex transplant because you're a bitch; in either case, you're a woman, and when two women hold hands it can only lead to one thing as far as I'm concerned.

8. Be cute when he really wants something.
Bullshit. When I want something, I yell. If she can't hear me in the kitchen, sometimes I'll threaten beatings if I'm sober.

9. Offer you plenty of massages.
For your boobs maybe. I happen to have the uncanny ability to massage breasts. With my mouth.

10. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork.
Let's face it: there are few things in this world more stupid than dancing. Except break dancing, which pirates and lumber jacks would agree is awesome. Other than that, dancing makes me envy cripples.

11. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts.
See, this is what pisses me off about women: they expect special treatment at their discretion. They want equal rights, equal pay, and equal treatment for everything EXCEPT when it comes to shit like this, then they want you to "react cutely" instead of, say, putting them in a head lock and making them eat ants and/or spiders while you give them carpet burn. Why don't women react "cutely" when men hit them for a change? Oops, I forgot, that's domestic abuse.

12. Drive 5 hours just to see you for 1.
Any guy who would drive five hours just to see a chick for one is an asshole. If every guy drove around for five hours just to spend one with their girlfriend, we'd fill up the air with so much pollution that we'd all choke on the exhaust, get cancer, and then bake under the sun while our lungs rupture and we slowly die from internal bleeding.

13. Stare at you.
You stupid attention seeking whore, just buy the bitch a mirror, because apparently she thinks that you don't have anything better to do than to sit around and stare at her. If women ran the world, we'd still be searching for the wheel.

14. Call for no reason.
Oops, this one belongs on the list of "Twenty-six things women do that piss men off because they need to fill their otherwise vapid lives with something to make them feel like they have a purpose for existing as they eventually realize that they're pissing their youth away on stupid bullshit like fashion trends."

I can't go on, I'm going to go do something less painful like stick my dick in the oven.

FUCK THE POLICE
06-02-2008, 02:36 PM
Wow water, no seriously, this is the FUCKING ROSETTA STONE of male/female relationships.
You are so right.

Maybe now that I'm a liberal I'll start having sex?

With Don Quixote quotes and Hypothesis's flying, I doubt it, however.

uscitizen
06-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Marriage can ruin a good relationship.

Cancel3
06-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Watermark, to be perfectly blunt, you can always get laid if you are willing to spend cash for it. There are those who provide the service. Double up on protection.

uscitizen
06-02-2008, 03:08 PM
Marrying it the most expensive you will ever buy.

FUCK THE POLICE
06-02-2008, 03:32 PM
Watermark, to be perfectly blunt, you can always get laid if you are willing to spend cash for it. There are those who provide the service. Double up on protection.

I'll be to busy discussing the meaning of Hemingway's "A Farewell To Arms" for trivial things like that.

Minister of Truth
06-03-2008, 06:03 PM
The meaning is about safe sex, right?

Cancel11
06-04-2008, 01:41 AM
oh i fucked thins up
i love her she loved me

why did i have to be suuch an ashoel'\

fuck me

im a loser:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:readit::readit:

FUCK THE POLICE
06-04-2008, 01:44 AM
oh i fucked thins up
i love her she loved me

why did i have to be suuch an ashoel'\

fuck me

im a loser:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:readit::readit:

Yes you are.

But tommorrow, I shall be sober.

Or something like that.

Cancel11
06-04-2008, 02:10 AM
Yes you are.

But tommorrow, I shall be sober.

Or something like that.

i had a real chance with hjer watermark, why did i blow it'??

sh e is sopooooo amazing and beautiful...

evince
06-04-2008, 07:27 AM
Is thorny Grind?

evince
06-04-2008, 07:39 AM
Maybe Grind embarrassed himself in the ohter trhead about his girl ratting himself out that he changed his name and now is hiding under the Thornicus name?

Cancel7
06-04-2008, 07:48 AM
LOl. It’s not grind, but this is really getting pathetic. This is like the lonely-hearts he man I can’t get a date women haters board.

LadyT
06-04-2008, 09:26 AM
I have to say my favorite part is when Dave chimed in like he wasn't hot.

Minister of Truth
06-04-2008, 09:51 AM

Get inside me, woman!

-A Nice Guy

evince
06-04-2008, 09:54 AM

Oh yeah wheres your proof?

We need pictures to prove these claims.

DigitalDave
06-04-2008, 11:01 AM
Oh yeah wheres your proof?

We need pictures to prove these claims.

I prefer to be mysterious... but my avatar is me..

evince
06-04-2008, 11:09 AM
I prefer to be mysterious... but my avatar is me..

Damn!

A girl cant get any eye candy here anymore.

DigitalDave
06-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Damn!

A girl cant get any eye candy here anymore.

You have to pay Tiana first...

evince
06-04-2008, 11:16 AM
Tia, just how are you going to sell the merchandise without any brochures?

uscitizen
06-04-2008, 11:18 AM
I have heard Craigslist is a good place.

LadyT
06-05-2008, 01:12 PM
Tia, just how are you going to sell the merchandise without any brochures?

Did you click on his profile?

Maybe I'll have him do a couple fo back shots.

Cancel7
06-05-2008, 01:16 PM
He’s got a hot body. I need more.

evince
06-05-2008, 01:24 PM
He’s got a hot body. I need more.

Well that one shoulder you can see looks good but I am used to more than just one shoulder.

Full discloseur of the merchandice would be in line here I think.

LadyT
06-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Hey Dave.....I'm afraid you're going to have to show us a little more skin.

Cancel7
06-05-2008, 01:32 PM
Well that one shoulder you can see looks good but I am used to more than just one shoulder.

Full discloseur of the merchandice would be in line here I think.

LMAO. I meant, more than a hot body Desh!

DigitalDave
06-06-2008, 09:32 AM
Here is my commercial:

YouTube - Me at Corsten Concert

evince
06-06-2008, 09:38 AM
Such a man of mystery.

DigitalDave
06-06-2008, 09:39 AM
Such a man of mystery.

You ever hear of myspace? lol

Cancel7
06-06-2008, 09:40 AM
I have to wait till I am home to be able to really see this. At a quick, discreet glance, it looks almost as you somehow snuck a camera into Water’s bedroom and caught him and the other emos playing revenge of the Sith Lords?

evince
06-06-2008, 09:49 AM
I think its a rave video.

Still no eye candy to speak of though.

DigitalDave
06-06-2008, 10:05 AM
I think its a rave video.

Still no eye candy to speak of though.

Yes, I was making my first and last attempt to dance with 'glowsticks'. lol

Damocles
06-06-2008, 10:20 AM
I was wondering if you did that often. It seemed rather... well... geeky.

DigitalDave
06-06-2008, 10:20 AM
I was wondering if you did that often. It seemed rather... well... geeky.

Only when I'm taking my clothes off...

LadyT
06-06-2008, 10:41 AM

This is why Dave will make such a great hoe. I can market him to my gay and straight clientele. He's what we in the industry called a star double hitter.

You keep those glo sticks moving baby!

DigitalDave
06-06-2008, 10:42 AM
This is why Dave will make such a great hoe. I can market him to my gay and straight clientele. He's what we in the industry called a star double hitter.

LOL, ok FU Tiana!

Cancel7
06-06-2008, 10:48 AM

LMAO

LadyT
06-06-2008, 10:50 AM
LOL, ok FU Tiana!

the last thing I need is for my most prized bitch to be testy. What's the problem darling? How can we make you turn that frown upside down?

evince
06-06-2008, 11:07 AM
LOL, ok FU Tiana!

Are you a DJ?

LadyT
06-06-2008, 11:14 AM
Are you a DJ?

DJ as in double jointed?

Lets hope so.

evince
06-06-2008, 11:16 AM
LOL

DigitalDave
06-06-2008, 11:16 AM
Are you a DJ?

Nope, I'm really big into the Electronic Dance Scene

DigitalDave
06-06-2008, 11:20 AM
the last thing I need is for my most prized bitch to be testy. What's the problem darling? How can we make you turn that frown upside down?

I'd like a bigger cut of my jobs... somehow 5% doesn't seem fair when I'm doing all the work.. can you at least bump that to 7% for women, and 10% for men?

evince
06-06-2008, 11:43 AM
http://www.digitaldavedj.com/?source=freedjamerica

I was hoping this wasnt Tia's new manmeat.

DigitalDave
06-06-2008, 11:44 AM
http://www.digitaldavedj.com/?source=freedjamerica

I was hoping this wasnt Tia's new manmeat.

LOL, douchebag stole my name!

evince
06-06-2008, 11:47 AM
BTW are you into art?

DigitalDave
06-06-2008, 11:51 AM
BTW are you into art?

Digital Art... maybe, but not paintings.

LadyT
06-06-2008, 11:54 AM
I'd like a bigger cut of my jobs... somehow 5% doesn't seem fair when I'm doing all the work.. can you at least bump that to 7% for women, and 10% for men?

If you keep practicing that glow stick routine to Electonic and House music, I'm going to up it to 15% for men.

Is that better honey?

DigitalDave
06-06-2008, 11:59 AM
If you keep practicing that glow stick routine to Electonic and House music, I'm going to up it to 15% for men.

Is that better honey?

Anything for you master!

evince
06-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Digital Art... maybe, but not paintings.

Ok I guess it not this guy either.

http://www.digitaldave.com/

DigitalDave
06-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Ok I guess it not this guy either.

http://www.digitaldave.com/

LOL, I appreciate the time and effort you are putting in to research your next purchase :)

evince
06-06-2008, 12:42 PM
I do consider myself a very educated consumer.

Cypress
06-06-2008, 12:45 PM

Is that better honey?

Have Dave do the wide stance, and troll the men's bathroom at the Minneapolis Airport during the GOP convention.

Gonna be a lot of GOP toe tappers in town that week; sounds like a lot of benjamins $ to me.

DigitalDave
06-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Have Dave do the wide stance, and troll the men's bathroom at the Minneapolis Airport during the GOP convention.

Gonna be a lot of GOP toe tappers in town that week; sounds like a lot of benjamins $ to me.

I think I'm a little too old for most at the Convention....

Cancel7
06-06-2008, 01:11 PM

Haha!

evince
06-06-2008, 01:19 PM

Now that was a good one.

TRGLDTE
06-06-2008, 02:53 PM
Eaten by dingoes.