PDA

View Full Version : Blank Pages?

AHZ
06-01-2008, 07:19 AM
Is anyone else getting blank pages?

When I logged in with my old account, I got a blank page. Is this a malfunction or a new way of blocking people?:)

Temp
06-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Yes, and I don't appreciate this. I've already been complaining about the service around here, but this is too much!

Temp
06-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Grind? Can you fix the problem? Aren't you a computer wiz? Don't say who I am yet, it's funny how bad people are at figuring these things out, plus I might want to say a few things. For instance, and i'm not making this up! jehovah fucking witnesses knocked on my door this morning! Carrying watchtower magazines! Well, I could not have been more horrified if it had been desh and bac carrying "Why It Wasnt Sexism" pamphlets. I couldn't even believe it! Jehovah witnesses! At my door! Well, I told them "get out of here" and slammed the door. But just the sight of them on my doorstep. shudder!

Dixieland
06-01-2008, 11:12 AM
Same problem here, I have tried deleting cookies and trashing temp internet files, but no luck. I figured Beefy blocked me since he doesn't like me, and Damo gave him authority to do such things. Can we please have an explanation? It appears some people are having no trouble at all.

Temp
06-01-2008, 11:14 AM
Same problem here, I have tried deleting cookies and trashing temp internet files, but no luck. I figured Beefy blocked me since he doesn't like me, and Damo gave him authority to do such things. Can we please have an explanation? It appears some people are having no trouble at all.

Who isn't having trouble have you noticed? Blackascoal, Desh, Care...left wing extremists. Need I say more?

evince
06-01-2008, 11:31 AM
I didnt say it wasnt sexism.

I guess I too inartfully explained my position on How the right has treated Hillary in this election.

I really dont remeber Kuchinich , Edwards ,Biden or Obama doing anything much that was sexist. I will assume you are talking about what the right and people here have said.

Yes calling Hillary a witch is sexist and shouting shit like "Iron my shirt" is so sexist that one almost wonders if she didnt pay someone to do it?

She has been treated in a sexist manner. There are times you raise the roof about this shit and times ....well..... not so much. The Iron my shirt thing could have been used in such a constructive why if she was really felt it mattered. If it were me I would have had shirts made up with "My daughter has bigger dreams than Ironing your shirt".

But Hillary handled it wrong.You dont let them use the "whining" word. You have to with your response to these things crush the line of thought and not just point your finger and say "Thats not fair".

Now admitt it you would have bought one of those shirts just like I would have.

Temp
06-01-2008, 11:35 AM

I guess I too inartfully explained my position on How the right has treated Hillary in this election.

I really dont remeber Kuchinich , Edwards ,Biden or Obama doing anything much that was sexist. I will assume you are talking about what the right and people here have said.

Yes calling Hillary a witch is sexist and shouting shit like "Iron my shirt" is so sexist that one almost wonders if she didnt pay someone to do it?

She has been treated in a sexist manner. There are times you raise the roof about this shit and times ....well..... not so much. The Iron my shirt thing could have been used in suck a constructive why if she was really. If it were me I would have mad shirts made up with "My daughter has bigger dreams than Ironing your shirt".

But Hillary handled it wrong.You dont let them use the "whining" word. You have to with your response to these things crush the line of thought and not just point your finger and say "Thats not fair".

Oh desh i was just joking with you about the Jevohah Witnesses. But I have to admit I cracked up at it. lol

CIA
06-01-2008, 11:36 AM
It's a Liberal hack job!:gives: anymore?

Dixieland
06-01-2008, 11:42 AM
I couldn't even believe it! Jehovah witnesses! At my door! Well, I told them "get out of here" and slammed the door. But just the sight of them on my doorstep. shudder!

Awww... they don't come to my house any more! I miss them too! Last time they visited, we had a nice 4 hour Bible study lesson, where I think I almost converted them to Southern Baptists! They promised to come back, but never did. :(

CIA
06-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Damn,can't log outta here,this site has become way too weird!

Temp
06-01-2008, 11:47 AM
It's a Liberal hack job!:gives: anymore?

Someone, I don't want to say who, Private messaged me claiming that Damo had sold this site to Tiana. I didn't believe it, but now i'm wondering? She hates me too. Could this be a coincidence?

evince
06-01-2008, 12:11 PM
Its got to be Tia , shes evil.

Temp
06-01-2008, 12:12 PM
Its got to be Tia , shes evil.

This has got her name written all over it.

evince
06-01-2008, 12:19 PM
she doing that evil laugh right now, I can hear it in my head. Oh my god shes in my head.

heheheheheh Now tell them its not me. No dont type it from me, type it from your persective. Damn desh you idiot stop typing everything I say. Here get the fuck out of the w.................

No Dar...I mean, Temp is lying. It cant be lady T she just pm'ed me its not her.

Damocles
06-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Everything should be working. The update didn't take as well as I had thought. I've fixed it.

Cancel7
06-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Everything should be working. The update didn't take as well as I had thought. I've fixed it.

It's about time!

Did you see all the trouble I tried to start for you and Grind, in the meantime?

Cancel7
06-01-2008, 12:25 PM
she doing that evil laugh right now, I can hear it in my head. Oh my god shes in my head.

heheheheheh Now tell them its not me. No dont type it from me, type it from your persective. Damn desh you idiot stop typing everything I say. Here get the fuck out of the w.................

No Dar...I mean, Temp is lying. It cant be lady T she just pm'ed me its not her.

LOL

Beefy
06-01-2008, 05:21 PM

Oh for crying out loud Dix. I didn't ban you nor would I ever do such a thing. And its not that I don't like you, its just that you don't know what you're talking about a third to half the time.

Dilloduck
06-01-2008, 05:36 PM

She has been treated in a sexist manner. There are times you raise the roof about this shit and times ....well..... not so much. The Iron my shirt thing could have been used in such a constructive why if she was really felt it mattered. If it were me I would have had shirts made up with "My daughter has bigger dreams than Ironing your shirt".

You have to with your response to these things crush the line of thought and not just point your finger and say "Thats not fair

This is your favorite weapon Desh. How could you suggest someone not use it? oh wait--never mind :rolleyes:

evince
06-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Dillo you are a doozy.

Can you tell me what line of thought I was refering to in that post?

Dilloduck
06-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Dillo you are a doozy.

Can you tell me what line of thought I was refering to in that post?

Ty, hon. I think you're a doozy too. Using any kind a line of thought or logic is useless with you. Wanna dance ?

LadyT
06-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Someone, I don't want to say who, Private messaged me claiming that Damo had sold this site to Tiana. I didn't believe it, but now i'm wondering? She hates me too. Could this be a coincidence?

LOL, I wonder who this is!

evince
06-01-2008, 07:38 PM
yeah Temp was an immediate give away

LadyT
06-01-2008, 07:39 PM
oh.....and how is it that I got the blame in all the mayhem?

LadyT
06-01-2008, 07:41 PM
FYI, if I ever have the chance to hack JPP.com, its going to be nothing but man boob, Kieth Olberman and Hugo Chavez.

Damocles
06-01-2008, 08:32 PM
FYI, if I ever have the chance to hack JPP.com, its going to be nothing but man boob, Kieth Olberman and Hugo Chavez.
Why don't you just make your own site. I'm sure there is somebody who wants to look at caterpillars and man boobs.

uscitizen
06-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Ohh glad I missed the excitement. Your typical upgrade then Damo ?

BRUTALITOPS
06-02-2008, 09:26 AM
It's about time!

Did you see all the trouble I tried to start for you and Grind, in the meantime?
we have a file on you darla

evince
06-02-2008, 09:39 AM
oh.....and how is it that I got the blame in all the mayhem?

Its Darlas fault she started ti not me.:pke:

Cancel7
06-02-2008, 09:46 AM
we have a file on you darla

LOl.

Cancel7
06-02-2008, 09:47 AM

How about hot guys stripping instead of man boobs? I have to say, I’m not big on the man boobs…you freak!

Cancel7
06-02-2008, 09:48 AM
Ohh glad I missed the excitement. Your typical upgrade then Damo ?

Now this was funny!

LadyT
06-02-2008, 11:35 AM
man b oo bs are a must.

and I will not stop until every guy poster on this site has seen Grinds.

evince
06-02-2008, 11:38 AM
Personally boobs just do nothing for me visually wether they are on a man or a woman.

Boobs is boobs.

I always just think of the health risks when I see them on guys though.

Minister of Truth
06-02-2008, 02:55 PM
Wait? Is Temp Gonzojournals? I just know it must be someone LadyT hates (never really cottoned on to why), and she was talking like it was someone she doesn't like...

If I'm right I better get a damn cookie!

Thorn
06-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Wait? Is Temp Gonzojournals? I just know it must be someone LadyT hates (never really cottoned on to why), and she was talking like it was someone she doesn't like...

Uh-oh, better read that whole thread. I knew after the second post who Temp is; later posts in the thread confirmed it. :)
Good friends can often banter like that.

LadyT
06-02-2008, 06:05 PM

LMAO........emo's are hilarious.:p

uscitizen
06-02-2008, 07:46 PM
Darn, I even figured out who Temp is.

Minister of Truth
06-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Cool, that was my one and only guess. Either come clean or remain in the shadows...

LadyT
06-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Cool, that was my one and only guess. Either come clean or remain in the shadows...

LOL. They aren't in the shadows. We all know who it is.

Cancel7
06-03-2008, 06:43 PM
LOL. They aren't in the shadows. We all know who it is.

Wow. Should we tell? I feel kind of bad.

uscitizen
06-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Naah