PDA

View Full Version : Date # 2

Beefy
05-31-2008, 07:12 PM
Same girl, 2nd date. I asked her if she liked pie, she said she did, and so I asked her if she wanted to join me for a slice this afternoon, and she obliged.

Problem: I have Stye Eye right now. I look like Chris Elliot in "Something About Mary". So I will make a reference to it, make a small joke, and then enjoy the company and the pie.

So long suckers.

charver
05-31-2008, 07:20 PM
The good wishes of the entire board go with you Mbl Beefy.

May God have mercy on your soul.

evince
05-31-2008, 07:52 PM
Maybe it will bring out her mothering instincts ?

uscitizen
05-31-2008, 07:54 PM
Bush sucks!

Diuretic
05-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Why did the phrase "pie eye" zap into my brain?

Damocles
05-31-2008, 10:33 PM
I hope she didn't oog out on the eye thing... The whole joke about it thing reminds me of the dude with the Mole in the second Austin Powers flick.

FUCK THE POLICE
05-31-2008, 11:00 PM
Same girl, 2nd date. I asked her if she liked pie, she said she did, and so I asked her if she wanted to join me for a slice this afternoon, and she obliged.

Problem: I have Stye Eye right now. I look like Chris Elliot in "Something About Mary". So I will make a reference to it, make a small joke, and then enjoy the company and the pie.

So long suckers.

Fuck her.

DigitalDave
06-02-2008, 11:04 AM
Fuck her.

No! Bang her sweetly!

Thorn
06-02-2008, 11:21 AM
OK, Beefy, we haven't heard from you since your Date #2. That could mean that a) it went extremely well and perhaps carried on into yesterday, or
b) it went horribly, or was disappointing, and you don't want to talk about it.

Well????? :rolleyes:

DigitalDave
06-02-2008, 11:46 AM
A) She didn't really like pie, just wanted him to bang her. He refused and she was totally turned off. He hung himself this morning when she told him he was a pussy.

B) He banged her and got a mean STD, he's still in the bathroom scratching his nuts.

C) He made her breakfast this morning....

I'm leaning towards C....

Damocles
06-02-2008, 12:38 PM
A) She didn't really like pie, just wanted him to bang her. He refused and she was totally turned off. He hung himself this morning when she told him he was a pussy.

B) He banged her and got a mean STD, he's still in the bathroom scratching his nuts.

C) He made her breakfast this morning....

I'm leaning towards C....
D) She suggested he return to her apartment, but he decided he needed to go home right away because that is his immediate reaction when a bed and a girl might get close to one another and be in the same room as he might. She said she'd go there too, but he said he had to get up early and go to a circus convention and meet some friends to get ready to sell hot tubs to them.

I'm leaning towards "D".

Minister of Truth
06-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Does she like American Pie, or just pie?

uscitizen
06-02-2008, 03:17 PM
thorn he did do the thread about nice guys, I don't think it worked out too well...

Thorn
06-02-2008, 03:26 PM
thorn he did do the thread about nice guys, I don't think it worked out too well...

Ah, so he did. I read this one first, though, so hadn't seen the Date #2 thread yet. Sorry, Beefy! :(