PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football!

Damocles
07-27-2006, 08:06 AM
I am a member of three leagues this year...

Two at work and one started at the other site!

WoooHoooo!

Immanuel
07-27-2006, 08:17 AM
Just one so far but there will be at least two more.

Immie

Beefy
07-27-2006, 10:51 AM
I tried this last year and nearly got killed. RStringfield became enraged, enraged, when I traded LT for some douchebag with Gentoo. Its a bloodsport gentlemen, good luck.

klaatu
07-27-2006, 03:44 PM
Im still waiting for my Brother in law ....

Hey if anyone one is interested .... We do an office pool every year ... 25 or so of us are usually in it..

Its easy .. just pick the winners every week (straigh up)

Its 50 bucks to get in and there is a weekly winner ---- and 3 finalists ...

Care4all
08-20-2006, 06:01 AM
Damo, are we still doing the fullpolitics fantasy football?

matt just told me that NFL sent him a note that they were canceling his league if they did not come up with 12 teams and they only gave him till last night I believe to come up with two more players cuz they only had 10....

did that happen to us and this new full pol fantasy teams?

care

Damocles
08-20-2006, 10:16 AM
They haven't said anything about it to me and the league is still there, rank you players the draft comes next Saturday...

Damocles
08-20-2006, 10:16 AM
13:00... August 26th...

I'll be on here trash-talking all of you.

Damocles
08-20-2006, 10:25 AM
Hmmm... I just read the rules and it appears we do need two more players. I guess I can hassle a friend of mine to join... I'd prefer they be regulars on one of the boards though. Somebody hassle two more people in!

Care4all
08-20-2006, 02:56 PM
maybe my hubby, but I would rather have him as my bouncing board....?

Damocles
08-23-2006, 01:56 PM
Now we only need one more... Who's it gonna be? Just one brave volunteer!

Care4all
08-23-2006, 04:28 PM
gotta go fix dinner for hubby, but earlier today, he said he would take the slot if needed but i would prefer that he didn't...:) i'd rather use him as a consultant/bouncing board...and i won't be able to do that if he takes the slot! :(

Care4all
08-23-2006, 04:29 PM
but he will take it, so we all can play...if you can't recruit one more...

i'll confirm that at dinner... brb

Damocles
08-23-2006, 04:34 PM
I'm hoping that won't be necessary, but it is nice to know that it is there if we need it. There has to be one person out of our diverse group that is willing to give it a go...

Damocles
08-24-2006, 09:28 AM
Just one more player people! Come on, there has to be one brave person out there... Dix? Dano? Maybe Jarod?

Damocles
08-25-2006, 01:36 PM
Lady T... Last chance to get in on this! You know it would turn on your BF to have you asking about who to draft tomorrow, etc.

We need one more player! Come on girl... You know you want in!

:D

Blackflag
08-25-2006, 03:33 PM
Ouch I have a real life fantasy draft tomorrow at the same time. Guess I'll have to set my rankings or something.

Damocles
08-25-2006, 05:02 PM
D'oh! Yeah, set your rankings and it'll pick for you. Make sure to take anybody out entirely that you don't want selected.

Damocles
08-25-2006, 06:18 PM
Care... Can your husband fill in that gap? Or do I need to find somebody on my side quickly?

Care4all
08-25-2006, 06:37 PM
he will, but i'd rather you try quickly elsewhere...he is in 6 leagues already...

did you retry the other site?

remind me of the time again also

Damocles
08-25-2006, 06:47 PM
Yeah, I did. I got Justice to join... He's already done it. But he says he has little interest in joining another politics site. He just isn't as into it as we are...

Care4all
08-25-2006, 07:35 PM
1 pm tomorrow? and we are set with 12?

Damocles
08-25-2006, 07:48 PM
That is correct. I'll have Justice over tomorrow for beer and draft... After that it'll all be from work... We are so diligent... :D

Damocles
08-26-2006, 09:23 AM
Everybody ready? It's Draft Time in less than two hours! Man I love this time of year.

Care4all
08-26-2006, 10:02 AM
less than one hour...

and me too!

Care4all
08-26-2006, 10:43 AM
Where is everybody gonna be to trash talk, this site or the other one?

Damocles
08-26-2006, 10:46 AM
Probably on the Chat in the live room...

Damocles
08-26-2006, 10:49 AM
Care, have you logged into the Draft Room? You should make sure everything is working before it all starts...

Damocles
08-26-2006, 10:53 AM
LOL. Care got spot 12 on the draft!

Damocles
08-26-2006, 12:05 PM
That was one weird draft folks! But it was FAST! I'm sorry I didn't know about the limitations beforehand. Next year it'll be better...

:/

Damocles
08-26-2006, 01:16 PM
My lineup:

Starters:

Drew Bledsoe - QB
Tiki Barber - RB
Ronnie Brown - RB
T.J. Houshmandzadeh - WR
Derrick Mason - WR
Dallas Clark - TE
Jeff Wilkins - K
Bears DST

Reserves: (This will be changing):
David Carr - QB
Reggie Bush - RB
Thomas Jones - RB
Rod Smith - WR
Kellen Winslow - TE
Chiefs DST

Care4all
08-26-2006, 01:55 PM
WHO IS: canton bulldogs and troublemakers damo?

Damocles
08-26-2006, 02:08 PM
Canton Bulldogs is DigitalDave or DivingDW depending on the board.

Troublemakers is Harold on the other board.

Damocles
08-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Man, I'm watching a replay of the NY/NY preseason game on NFLHD... Tiki Barber is a STUD. I am very glad I have him on my team...

:D

Adam Weinberg
08-27-2006, 06:42 PM
Carolina Big Guns locked and loaded, y'all!

Now if only somebody will take my trade of Brett Favre for Steve Smith.

Damocles
08-27-2006, 06:52 PM
Who did you propose that trade to?

Adam Weinberg
08-27-2006, 08:41 PM
Chap/Get Yours Posse

Damocles
08-27-2006, 08:42 PM
Sounds pretty fair. Favre isn't going to have the crappy year he had last year and is sure to get going this year. Smith is going to rock. 80 catches at least...

Adam Weinberg
08-27-2006, 08:48 PM
Yeah, Favre may actually be worth more, but I'm not gonna use him.

Smith may be worth less with Keyshawn in Carolina now, but I think they may even give the passing game more efficacy, and thus, higher numbers.

I'm actually doing a very bad thing in most Fantasy Books by pretty much stacking one NFL team against everyone else's diverse rosters, but it worked well last season and I think this is going to be another statistically great year for the Panthers.

Damocles
08-27-2006, 08:49 PM
Yeah, Favre may actually be worth more, but I'm not gonna use him.

Smith may be worth less with Keyshawn in Carolina now, but I think they may even give the passing game more efficacy, and thus, higher numbers.

I'm actually doing a very bad thing in most Fantasy Books by pretty much stacking one NFL team against everyone else's diverse rosters, but it worked well last season and I think this is going to be another statistically great year for the Panthers.
I was relatively happy last year with Delhomme, and lost the game to get into the Superbowl when I didn't use him... (In my money league). Never, ever, listen to the "experts".

DigitalDave
08-28-2006, 09:28 AM
My line-up:

(QB) Marc Bulger
(RB) LaDainian Tomlinson
(RB) Warrick Dunn (Can't believe I got this go in round 3, considering Duckett got traded. Dunn should get more TD's)
(WR) Larry Fitzgerald
(WR) Braylon Edwards
(TE) Vernon Davis
(K) Phil Dawson
(DEF) Browns (LOL, they were ranked dead last, but they are going to be a lot better than the 'experts' say)

Backups:
(QB) Jake Plummer
(RB) Rueben Droughns
(WR) Javon Walker
(WR) Keenan McCardell
(TE) Jermaine Wiggins
(DEF) Lions

I'm pretty proud of this draft.

Adam Weinberg
08-28-2006, 02:24 PM
Yeah, you got some nice backs, Dave.

LT was actually high on my list too. One of those deviations, not feeling totally confident in the Panthers' run game.

DigitalDave
08-29-2006, 07:47 AM
Well, I was hopeing to pick up three really good backs and have trade bait week 5 or 6 so that if my WR's get injured or arn't up to par, I have some insurance. TE should be getting bolstered too. Damo dropped Winslow, and the Chiefs Def. I'm trying to replace the Lions Def with the Chiefs, and pick up Winslow. Both my TE's are unproven, but chances are, at least one of them will be a force. My QB's arn't really going to get Manning #'s, but I know they will get points consistently.

klaatu
08-29-2006, 04:28 PM
Line up

qb-Eli Manning
rb-Rudi Johnson
rb-Willis McGahee
wr-Reggie Wayne
wr-Plaxico Burress
te-Heath Miller
k-Jason Elam

I havent deciced on my D yet ...
Between the vikings and Dolphins

qb-Drew Brees
wr-Muhsin Muhammad
wr-Joe Jurevicious
rb-Laurence Maroney
rb-Jarome harrison
te-Zach Hilton

Care4all
08-29-2006, 04:52 PM
You're all going down! as my husband "loves" to put it! :D

Damocles
08-29-2006, 09:09 PM
LOL. JustJohn has one fricking hot team... But I'm still going to tear him a new one. The rest of y'all are just doomed!

Damocles
08-29-2006, 09:09 PM
I'm going to keep pushing to get him online... It would mean one more Libertarian. :D

klaatu
08-30-2006, 06:41 AM
Shit ... I look at my team and it could go either way .. I went with alot of youth .. Eli should only improve ... he threw for 27 TD's last year, rudi Johnson is in his 4th year and is ready to break out with the big boys ...he had almost 1500 yds and 12 TD's last year. Willis McGahee is by all accounts a number 1 back and is only in his 3 year...so Ill put my backs up against anybody's, Willis could bust out with a real big season. Reggie Wayne might become Paytons number one guy this year.. Marvin is starting to get long in the tooth. Plaxico is Eli's number one. Heath Miller is going to be a big time TE.. and without Bettis he could get called on quite a bit more inside the 5.
Im a happy camper and ready to take on all comers .......

DigitalDave
08-30-2006, 10:57 AM
so Ill put my backs up against anybody's..

Be prepared, Ladainian and Dunn are a force to be reckoned with

klaatu
08-30-2006, 11:34 AM
Be prepared, Ladainian and Dunn are a force to be reckoned with

Dunn is a good back and great all around guy. As a Browns fan ..do they have anybody who compares.. and what Fantasy Team has that player? A rookie who is 5'9'' 210 lbs and catches the hell out of the ball?
By the way ... Dunn is 5"9" 185 lbs.... and the "experts" thought Jarome Harrison was too small... the kid rushed for 1900 + yards in divsion one ... and accounted for I dont know how many recieving yards.... he was the steal of the NFL draft ....!

DigitalDave
08-30-2006, 02:46 PM
Dunn is a good back and great all around guy. As a Browns fan ..do they have anybody who compares.. and what Fantasy Team has that player? A rookie who is 5'9'' 210 lbs and catches the hell out of the ball?
By the way ... Dunn is 5"9" 185 lbs.... and the "experts" thought Jarome Harrison was too small... the kid rushed for 1900 + yards in divsion one ... and accounted for I dont know how many recieving yards.... he was the steal of the NFL draft ....!

Harrison is awesome! The Browns got a ton of steals in this draft. Harrison being a glaring one. Babatunde Oshinawa is another, which won't show for a couple more years, at least until Big Ted Washington retires. The Browns are much improved without having LeCharles Bentley as their center, and I just wonder whats going to happen when he gets back. Problem with Harrison in the Fantasy leagues is that he is our #2 back, and won't get much playing time. Rueben Droughns is our main Running Back for at least two more years. Harrison will change some things up though.

klaatu
08-31-2006, 02:33 PM
Harrison is awesome! The Browns got a ton of steals in this draft. Harrison being a glaring one. Babatunde Oshinawa is another, which won't show for a couple more years, at least until Big Ted Washington retires. The Browns are much improved without having LeCharles Bentley as their center, and I just wonder whats going to happen when he gets back. Problem with Harrison in the Fantasy leagues is that he is our #2 back, and won't get much playing time. Rueben Droughns is our main Running Back for at least two more years. Harrison will change some things up though.

You're probably right about Rueben ... but Harrison is so good he may change the thinking by mid-season ... Harrison is the steal of the draft .... Im tellin you right here and now ... watch if he dont break a couple of big ones early ... especially off the screen pass. I dont know how old you are but he reminds me of Greg Pruitt.

Immanuel
09-06-2006, 06:19 AM
Just a reminder to all participants.

The first game of the NFL 2006 Season is being played on this Thursday night. Make sure you have your lineup set before game time.

Good luck to all. I'm looking forward to this season.

Immie

Damocles
09-06-2006, 06:36 AM
LOL. I came in at the same time to make the same post... So I deleted the call to lineup setting!

Damocles
09-10-2006, 08:00 PM
It appears that the Paranoid Delusionals have handled Harold's Troublemakers handily!

WooHooo! I love the smell of victory before the game is over!

Care4all
09-11-2006, 07:57 AM
i lost, got crushed....a bad call help klaatu's position, but a bad call could go in my favor sometime down the road too....

L-Loser! That's me! :(

DigitalDave
09-11-2006, 10:15 AM
Well, I could have had Winslow as my TE and done slightly better. But Im just hoping LT can rack up some points. He is the most capable guy I have of doing that. Bulger didn't help much, but at least I didn't choose Plummer this week.

bob
09-11-2006, 10:56 AM
i lost, got crushed....a bad call help klaatu's position, but a bad call could go in my favor sometime down the road too....

L-Loser! That's me! :(

well... cullpepper is going to agervate you over and over... but any way good luck

Blackflag
09-12-2006, 05:30 PM
Hmm I owned somebody's face off.

Damocles
09-12-2006, 05:33 PM
Who was "somebody"?

Damocles
09-17-2006, 10:28 AM
I hope y'all set your lineups for this weekend, the games are going to start in less than one hour! Man, I love Fantasy Football. My money team lost by the lowest score I ever won with last week. I never won a game with less than 60 points before that. It won't do so poorly this week though... I had some players that normally contribute but simply had nothing to give last week, it ain't happening two in a row!

Egroeg
09-17-2006, 11:34 AM
Some of you may know me as JustJohn. ;)

Damocles
09-17-2006, 12:06 PM
Ahh... I thought you couldn't help yourself!

bob
09-19-2006, 10:19 AM
wow... i just squeeked that one out, good game care !!:clink:

bob
09-19-2006, 10:20 AM
klatu... your going down, even with larry johnson on bye!!!

Damocles
09-19-2006, 10:39 AM
I slaughtered Imms by one WHOLE POINT! Woooooo!

bob
09-19-2006, 10:42 AM

nice, i think i won by 3, and as of last night i was down by atleast 12

JAX D pulled it out for me big time

Immanuel
09-19-2006, 11:45 AM

Hey, one point is as good as 15.

I have never rooted as much for a single Pittsburgh Steeler as I did last night and they hardly gave him the ball. :( I mean he only needed 10 more yards to give me a tie. What the hell was the matter with them? I hate Pittsburgh! Almost as much as I hate Dallas.

Hey, do you think they knew that so they didn't give Parker the damned ball? :tongout:

Immie

Damocles
09-19-2006, 11:48 AM
Yeah, they were checking out the score. It's because I know them.

;)

klaatu
09-19-2006, 03:55 PM
klatu... your going down, even with larry johnson on bye!!!

And how do you propose to make that happen? :) In one respect you are lucky .. you will face a Dolphin Defense instead of a Charger Defense.... as I said..lucky you.. other wise get ready for a reality check ... :eek:

bob
09-20-2006, 11:02 AM
And how do you propose to make that happen? :) In one respect you are lucky .. you will face a Dolphin Defense instead of a Charger Defense.... as I said..lucky you.. other wise get ready for a reality check ... :eek:

yayaya i know, i will consider myself vary luck i f do beat you, but i do have a chance, not a good one but their is a chance... i need another fricking QB

DigitalDave
09-20-2006, 12:04 PM
Aww man.. LT is on bye this week... Gonna have to go with Droughns as my RB. Against a Ravens Def to top it off. Yuck!

Now, do i start Bulger or Grossman at QB? hmmmm

bob
09-26-2006, 01:08 PM
dammmm.... i got my butt kicked

Damocles
09-26-2006, 01:21 PM
Who were you playing, bob?

bob
09-26-2006, 01:22 PM
klatu

Damocles
09-26-2006, 01:25 PM
So far I am 3-0! WooHoo!

bob
09-26-2006, 01:27 PM
So far I am 3-0! WooHoo!

nice!!

i am 2 and 1, i should do better this week, bye's kinda hurt me last week, not to mention the bares and vikes game, how fusterating

Damocles
09-26-2006, 01:34 PM
I haven't scored all that high though... I'm hoping with Housh back and my regular RBs I can get a game above 90.

bob
09-26-2006, 01:38 PM
ya, i think your going too have to be able to score atleast that much too win the whole ordeal... insergants are looking pretty scary right now

Damocles
09-26-2006, 01:40 PM
Yeah, Adam is kicking ass and taking names...

Blackflag
09-26-2006, 06:56 PM
Hi,

I melted someones face off.

bye,

DigitalDave
09-27-2006, 10:52 AM
My team is looking like I should win every game from here on out. I lost one and tied one (which I should have logged in and made my moves before gametime). I have Winslow, which is the #1 TE right now. My RB's are still scary (Tomlinson and Dunn, with Barlow as backup). My WR's are moving up the list, and I will have trade bait with them. (Braylon Edwards, Larry Fitzgerald, and Javon Walker) My QB's I'm gonna keep shuffling around until I get some consistency out of them, but I have Grossman, Frye, and Bulger (which all should be scoring well and are looking hotter as weeks go by). My Defense is now the Saints, which I can't believe how good they are doing right now. So, expect a tough matchup from me if you have to face the Canton Bulldogs.

bob
09-27-2006, 02:13 PM
My team is looking like I should win every game from here on out. I lost one and tied one (which I should have logged in and made my moves before gametime). I have Winslow, which is the #1 TE right now. My RB's are still scary (Tomlinson and Dunn, with Barlow as backup). My WR's are moving up the list, and I will have trade bait with them. (Braylon Edwards, Larry Fitzgerald, and Javon Walker) My QB's I'm gonna keep shuffling around until I get some consistency out of them, but I have Grossman, Frye, and Bulger (which all should be scoring well and are looking hotter as weeks go by). My Defense is now the Saints, which I can't believe how good they are doing right now. So, expect a tough matchup from me if you have to face the Canton Bulldogs.

you keep taking all the QB's i try too get:mad: but hey ive got brad :) just as long as he dosnt breck out his walker i should be alright

DigitalDave
09-28-2006, 08:29 AM
Well, I'm not afraid to make a trade. Make some offers, I might be willing to pick up someone else off your roster that you arn't too sure about.

Damocles
10-03-2006, 06:35 AM
WooHooo! I beat Dave's Canton Bulldogs by 1! Sweet, Sweet Victory! I love the smell of victory on a Tuesday morning!

I also saw that John got his first victory. He's at the other building today so I can't congratulate him in person...

klaatu
10-03-2006, 09:38 AM

i cant waite to face all them Brownies ... this coming Sunday .... ;)

klaatu
10-03-2006, 09:39 AM
WooHooo! I beat Dave's Canton Bulldogs by 1! Sweet, Sweet Victory! I love the smell of victory on a Tuesday morning!

I also saw that John got his first victory. He's at the other building today so I can't congratulate him in person...

I hope we both stay undefeated for our eventual matchup ....

Damocles
10-03-2006, 09:40 AM
That would be awesome! :D

bob
10-03-2006, 02:14 PM
Damit.... #@%^&#@#$@#$#$#$#$#@$#@%$#%*

bob
10-03-2006, 02:15 PM
if i could kick myself in the ass i would

Damocles
10-03-2006, 02:19 PM
What did you do?

bob
10-03-2006, 02:42 PM
What did you do?

i benched S. moss and ricky willims from jac. togeather they had around 50 pts

but no i played chad johnson and A. bryant who combined scored like 8 pts or somthing... needless to say i ended up getting pretty drunk sunday night

DigitalDave
10-03-2006, 08:46 PM
i cant waite to face all them Brownies ... this coming Sunday .... ;)

LOL, Edwards might not be in my starting line-up... Javon Walker might be be. However, Winslow will stay, he is still the #1 Fantasy TE pick right now, and I can almost guarantee he'll have at least 9 points. Now for QB, I'm thinking I'll stick with Bulger. He's starting to produce again. So, be prepared for a matchup. :)

Damocles
10-08-2006, 02:02 PM
WoooHoooo! 27 points from a Defense? Go Bears!

Egroeg
10-08-2006, 09:24 PM
It appears like the Hammers have lost to Forget It. I still have one more player to go too!

Egroeg
10-08-2006, 09:27 PM
It also looks like Damocles could be celebrating a bit early. The Pinheads have two more players, a defense and the kicker. You only have Derrick Mason. You could get your ass kicked still!

Damocles
10-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Nah, I'm just happy about getting 27 points from a defense! How often does that happen. I know I still can lose....

DigitalDave
10-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Damnit, Steelers offense breaks down, Ben is dumber than a fencepost and throws a couple INTs, and he cant dodge tackles. Then, the Chargers can't get a Rushing TD with LT and settles for FG's. That means klaatus beats me with SD's K and Def. I had the lead and had LT. Wish I played Javon Walker of Colsten too, at least I'd still have a shot.

Blackflag
10-09-2006, 07:52 AM
Hmmm I guess I should fill in the byes that I have. Then maybe I wouldnt lose by 2 points while missing 2 players :( lol

The nfl.com system is retarded though I dont even know if i should bother.

klaatu
10-12-2006, 05:51 AM
Time to hype up the Big Game this week ... My 5-0 Bills vrs Damo's 5-0 Paranoid Delusionals ... one of us continues on the trek towards a perfect season and the other joins the loss column for the first time. Who will it be? The Bills led by "the kid brother" along with the two headed monster that resides in their backfield... or the Delusionals who are led by the Monsters of the Midway version 2006 ... ?

Damocles
10-12-2006, 06:11 AM
Hmmm I guess I should fill in the byes that I have. Then maybe I wouldnt lose by 2 points while missing 2 players :( lol

The nfl.com system is retarded though I dont even know if i should bother.
I haven't had much of a problem with it! :D

DigitalDave
10-15-2006, 06:06 PM
What a week for me! All my stars were showing me just why I picked them up.

Damocles
10-15-2006, 09:28 PM
I have Bernard Berrian and the Chicago Defense, I'm back one point and he has Muhsin Muhammed...

DigitalDave
10-16-2006, 07:32 AM
You want Rex Grossman? I could always use another good reciever :)

Damocles
10-16-2006, 08:41 AM
You want Rex Grossman? I could always use another good reciever :)
Well, I'll look at things and see if we can get something done...

Egroeg
10-16-2006, 02:34 PM
Well, my team is beginning to perform as it should! Now you are all doomed to failure! Wahahahahahahaha!

Damocles
10-16-2006, 02:41 PM
Well, my team is beginning to perform as it should! Now you are all doomed to failure! Wahahahahahahaha!
Right... You've won what? Two WHOLE GAMES! We're doooooomed! :cry:

DigitalDave
10-16-2006, 02:48 PM
Yes Damo, the two game winners will come back and kick your butt down to where you belong! BWAHAHAHAH!

Damocles
10-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Scarey... I'm still undefeated...

klaatu
10-17-2006, 04:27 AM
Congrats to you Damo for remaining the only undefeated team! The scary thing is that Chicagos defense scored 2 TD's and the special team 1 to overcome 6 offensive turnovers!! Chicago is a monster!!! Im starting to think a Bear-Charger Superbowl is in the works. The Colts dont have a running game, they remind of those old Dan Marino Dolphin teams.

Damocles
10-17-2006, 06:15 AM
That was an amazing game.

klaatu
10-23-2006, 05:05 AM
Damo and Care... nice game you have going there...! It all boils down to tonight .... Beldsoe and Barber vrs the Cowboys "D"
I have Eli and Plexico going .... I need them to score a combined 12 points to win.

bob
10-23-2006, 11:09 AM
Scarey... I'm still undefeated...

hopfully i can change that next week !!!!:cool:

i sit and chat but too busy lately, but any way good luck.

got a run

:clink:

Timshel
10-23-2006, 02:03 PM
I started off good. Then my first couple losses, I was just getting outscored and had one of the highest points against. Now everything is going bad. Warner gets benched as I feared, my first pick Alexander out, Stallworth who looked like a steal after the trade to Philly is out, just when Ben starts to look good now he goes down. This past week everybody was on bye and I had to scramble to fill the roster.

I am going to have to kill mbl.

I have Eli and Plexico going .... I need them to score a combined 12 points to win.

Yeah, that should be real hard. I already count it as a loss, but hey if a guy can make a 62 yarder maybe...

Damocles
10-23-2006, 08:31 PM
It looks like I may have my first loss. Romo is now in...

:cool:

That's okay though. I needed to get it out of the way.

Damocles
10-23-2006, 08:56 PM
Well... I may still have a chance.

Damocles
10-23-2006, 09:36 PM
Holy crap! It's all tied up!

klaatu
10-24-2006, 06:14 AM
Whats up with the Sportsline scoreboard?

Damocles
10-24-2006, 06:19 AM
Whats up with the Sportsline scoreboard?
What do you mean? It worked fine for me...

Damocles
10-29-2006, 04:29 PM
Looks like I finally have a loss on my account. The Purple People Eaters have handed me my first loss!

DigitalDave
10-29-2006, 08:20 PM
LT is my hero! 41 Fantasy points today. I only scored 108 points today though... could have had much more if I had put in Colsten instead of Stallworth but I was hoping Stallworth would make it another big game for his return. Oh well, I still won :)

It's looking more and more like I'll be making a good second half run!

DigitalDave
10-30-2006, 09:43 AM
Looks like I'm in the point leader position again this week. Sad thing for you guys is I have my reserves scoring more points than my starters. Anybody scared yet? BWAHAHAHA....

:sexy:

Blackflag
10-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Anybody scared yet? BWAHAHAHA....

:sexy:

No.

bob
10-30-2006, 12:04 PM
Looks like I finally have a loss on my account. The Purple People Eaters have handed me my first loss!

i won thanks too larry johnson.. wow he kicked some butt 41 pts

Damocles
10-30-2006, 12:26 PM
i won thanks too larry johnson.. wow he kicked some butt 41 pts
That and Carr gave me a -2... My team just didn't perform normally. That's okay, I knew I would lose sometime and prefer it to be in the regular season.

bob
11-06-2006, 08:37 AM
WOW... i got crushed.... 88 ta 144

LT and Jwalker wopped my butt

DigitalDave
11-13-2006, 01:16 AM
Will this be three weeks in a row that I have the point lead over the whole lot of ya?

Looking forward to the playoffs :)

Damocles
11-13-2006, 07:06 AM
Will this be three weeks in a row that I have the point lead over the whole lot of ya?

Looking forward to the playoffs :)
Works for me. A win is a win.

DigitalDave
11-15-2006, 08:27 AM
What happened to the league? Seems like NFL.com lost all of our records.

Damocles
11-15-2006, 08:31 AM
What happened to the league? Seems like NFL.com lost all of our records.
It'll come back. Right after the waiver wire they sometimes have this problem.

klaatu
11-15-2006, 02:41 PM
It'll come back. Right after the waiver wire they sometimes have this problem.

Its been awhile now Damo... Im starting to worry ..... shit Im now 0-1 with 9 ties ... :shock:

Damocles
11-15-2006, 02:51 PM
I sent them an e-mail requesting a timeframe when it is supposed to be fixed.

DigitalDave
11-16-2006, 12:16 PM
Im getting worried about the playoffs. I'm positive I will win the rest of my games, but I have to rely on either one loss to the purple people eaters, or a second loss after I beat the Insurgents to make it in. It woul dbe a shame to be on top the power ranking and not be able to play in the playoffs.

Damocles
11-16-2006, 12:24 PM
Im getting worried about the playoffs. I'm positive I will win the rest of my games, but I have to rely on either one loss to the purple people eaters, or a second loss after I beat the Insurgents to make it in. It woul dbe a shame to be on top the power ranking and not be able to play in the playoffs.
It happens sometimes... I watched one guy score more than every other team in the league and still didn't make it into the playoffs.

DigitalDave
11-16-2006, 12:39 PM
Lol, you mean me? I'm the only one over 900 Points scored total. The only problem I will have the next few weeks is whether to play Stallworth or Walker. I might trade one of them to a team I need to win and beat one of the guys in contention for the playoffs for a better Defense.

DigitalDave
11-16-2006, 12:44 PM
BTW Stringy, don't play Ben Roethlisberger, play Grossman for your QB. I will be at the game in the 4th row on the 50. I will be doing whatever I can to make that place loud. The Browns fans and players are all pissed at the Steelers more than ever this year. We still have that 41-0 taste in our mouths and we want to return the favor. It's going to be a crazy place and I don't think Ben will handle the pressure. We will be blitzing him like crazy I bet.

klaatu
11-24-2006, 07:19 AM
Ouch!!! Tony Romo gave me a spanking ... I think his 42 points will be too much for my team to overcome .... chalk one up for Care ....

Blackflag
11-27-2006, 07:36 AM
My season is over. Clinton Portis and Mcnabb out for the year. Have fun guys.

DigitalDave
11-27-2006, 12:45 PM
Just when I thought I'd start handing out spanking left and right. Bulger turns into a loser and Colsten goes out. Hell Stallworth was starting to come back around then McNabb goes out and he produces nothing. I'm gonna have to stick with Walker and Fitzgerald for the rest of the season. LT is still producing massive points and Dunn is still ok. I can finish the next two on top and possibly pull ahead in my division. But its a very very close race.

Damocles
12-03-2006, 08:31 PM
Well, I dropped another one. It appears my team has just had a downturn when I needed them the most... I'll keep working at it though... I'm pretty sure I can make the playoffs at least.

DigitalDave
12-04-2006, 09:25 AM
In an exciting turn of events, our division is so close that today, though I'm last in the division, only need one win to take the division unless somehow the Insurgents pulls a rabbit out of his hat. Insurgents lost his QB and RB for the season, and isn't planning on trying to fix his team for all I know.

I have to beat Forget It. We tied earlier in the season, and if I beat him, we will have the same exact record at the top of our division. I will win based on Division record though and go into the playoffs. Pinheads pretty much got knocked out because of the schedule. He will most likely win this next game, but I don't see how he can clinch the division since the two teams above him will be playing each other. So this next week will be exciting, and I'm hoping out of my group of star recievers, two of them can be healthy.

Donte Stallworth, Larry Fitzgerald, Marques Colsten, Javon Walker, and Braylon Edwards.

They are all point producers when healthy. Unfortunatly, none of them seem to be staying healthy except for the inconsistent one, Braylon Edwards.

Damocles
12-04-2006, 09:32 AM
I'll tell Egroeg to stop by and trash talk ya...

DigitalDave
12-04-2006, 09:49 AM
Egroeg doesn't have LT.. lol

Timshel
12-11-2006, 04:11 PM
In an exciting turn of events, our division is so close that today, though I'm last in the division, only need one win to take the division unless somehow the Insurgents pulls a rabbit out of his hat. Insurgents lost his QB and RB for the season, and isn't planning on trying to fix his team for all I know.

I have to beat Forget It. We tied earlier in the season, and if I beat him, we will have the same exact record at the top of our division. I will win based on Division record though and go into the playoffs. Pinheads pretty much got knocked out because of the schedule. He will most likely win this next game, but I don't see how he can clinch the division since the two teams above him will be playing each other. So this next week will be exciting, and I'm hoping out of my group of star recievers, two of them can be healthy.

Donte Stallworth, Larry Fitzgerald, Marques Colsten, Javon Walker, and Braylon Edwards.

They are all point producers when healthy. Unfortunatly, none of them seem to be staying healthy except for the inconsistent one, Braylon Edwards.

I got some good performances this week. But they were all from the bench :(. It's all up to Steven Jackson now. 9 points and you win it.

Timshel
12-11-2006, 04:14 PM
My season is over. Clinton Portis and Mcnabb out for the year. Have fun guys.

You could have won the division if you had continued to play. McNair's 18 would have probably locked up the win. You might still win it.

klaatu
12-12-2006, 05:40 AM
You could have won the division if you had continued to play. McNair's 18 would have probably locked up the win. You might still win it.

Right on string! He has McNair and if he would have played the waiver wire he may have been able to picke someone up to ease the loss of Portis. The enitire point of this game is the know how to manage your week to week roster and fill in the gaps when necccessary. BF ..you gave that game away...just starting Mcnair alone would have won it for you.... and had you picked Benson off the waiver wire he would have given you a TD and 76 yards.

Damocles
12-18-2006, 07:34 AM
My team, scored the most pitiful score of the year... It looks like the Canton Bulldogs, unless Houshmandzadeh can pull off more than 33 points, have won the day... Congratulations!

DigitalDave
12-18-2006, 12:26 PM
Thanks Damo! I'm surprised I lost so many game in the regular season. If you look, I had the highest amounf of points scored but I also had the highest amount of points scored on me. Everyone seemed to have a good week when they played me. I'm just glad LT is proving to be the best pick-up at pick #5 in the draft.

klaatu
12-18-2006, 05:28 PM
Thanks Damo! I'm surprised I lost so many game in the regular season. If you look, I had the highest amounf of points scored but I also had the highest amount of points scored on me. Everyone seemed to have a good week when they played me. I'm just glad LT is proving to be the best pick-up at pick #5 in the draft.

Shut the fuck up ... I still have the most wins ... and with Rudi Johnson running against the Colts and Reggie Wayne going tonight I should be there next week .... thats when you can either gloat or moan. Let the chips fall where they may ...

But..if by chance Chad Johnson has a huge night for the Purple Peaple Eaters ...I'll bow out gracefully ..

And you are right LT is awesome ... ;)

DigitalDave
12-19-2006, 12:39 PM
Well mister 'I got the most wins', you'll be boo-hooing when I plow your pansy little fantasy team into the ground this weekend with a team that barely squeeked into the playoffs. Bwahahahaha!

klaatu
12-20-2006, 04:27 AM
Well mister 'I got the most wins', you'll be boo-hooing when I plow your pansy little fantasy team into the ground this weekend with a team that barely squeeked into the playoffs. Bwahahahaha!

You mean that one player team that you got? LT and the rest? Shit.. if I had LT on my team...I would have gone undefeated ....ran the table ....
:pke:

DigitalDave
12-20-2006, 08:28 AM
LMAO!

LT certainly put me in postion to get this far. But he only scores 40 points at most. Can't win without having a decent WR corps and awesome TE's. The QB has sucked lately but hell, they'll be enough to kick your ass :)

klaatu
12-24-2006, 06:49 AM
here we go...today is the day.. I believe all our players are on schedule for today...so we will know who the champ is by the time Santa heads back to the North Pole ....

klaatu
12-25-2006, 06:15 AM
Ok Dave ...now go ahead Clelebrate! You deserve it .... you are the Champ ... congrats and Merry Christmas ...

Damocles
12-25-2006, 09:50 AM
Well, if I were to lose in the Playoffs, at least it was to the Champs! Go Canton Bulldogs!

DigitalDave
12-26-2006, 01:11 AM
Yippee! I win something! lol

Now I get bragging rights until next season!