PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Date Tomorrow

Beefy
05-22-2008, 09:11 PM
Really cute gal responded to my drunken craigslist "men seeking women" ad this week and we've been chatting it up since sunday. We meet tomorrow. Greek food, bottle of Pinot, at Kapiolani Park by Diamond Head. I'm going to wear a plumeria flower from my tree in my ear. She seems really cool, and cute, and fun, so I'll let all you retards know how it went this weekend.

Live Aloha!

Damocles
05-22-2008, 09:19 PM
And you say WE are all idiots? Craigslist?

Dilloduck
05-22-2008, 09:27 PM
And you say WE are all idiots? Craigslist?

in Hawaii ??????

Damocles
05-22-2008, 09:27 PM
in Hawaii ??????
This is after he passed on chicks just offering him up some. I mean, it is unreal!

BRUTALITOPS
05-22-2008, 09:29 PM
My friend found a prostitute on craigslist but then pussied out and hid in his car behind a grocery store.

Dilloduck
05-22-2008, 09:30 PM
This is after he passed on chicks just offering him up some. I mean, it is unreal!

Obviously chasing that rare, once in a lifetime fantasy. :)

Damocles
05-22-2008, 09:31 PM
Obviously chasing that rare, once in a lifetime fantasy. :)
That's generous. Look at the "my game" threads and you'll see what I mean. He didn't even realize what he was passing on until it was gone.

Dilloduck
05-22-2008, 09:34 PM
That's generous. Look at the "my game" threads and you'll see what I mean. He didn't even realize what he was passing on until it was gone.

He at least deserves the benefit of the doubt. :)

Beefy
05-22-2008, 09:58 PM

Why you hatin' on me? I put my personal business out there and get this? Anyhow, this girl seems like a blast. I'm awful at getting pussy, but I've always been good at getting hearts, and if I like her tomorrow, I will turn up the beefcake charm factory.

I just wish Asshat was around to give me some tips.

Topspin
05-23-2008, 05:13 AM
Beefy jeezzzus, do yourself the biggest favor.
Get a job bartending at a local halfass hangout.
Treat the girls like friends never trying to pick them up.
Withing 3 months you'll do better than you dreamed and your game with go from Irkle to Joey on friends.

Diuretic
05-23-2008, 05:24 AM
Greek food. Good choice - it's a sharing cuisine, unlike the tight-arse nature of Anglo-Saxon cuisine. Best of luck oh big fella.

Damocles
05-23-2008, 06:57 AM
Why you hatin' on me? I put my personal business out there and get this? Anyhow, this girl seems like a blast. I'm awful at getting pussy, but I've always been good at getting hearts, and if I like her tomorrow, I will turn up the beefcake charm factory.

I just wish Asshat was around to give me some tips.
It's probably a negative reaction to the you're all idiots thread...

I'll get over it, but my scathing attack on your skill in the game will haunt you forever! MwaHAHAHAhaaaa!

Epicurus
05-23-2008, 11:17 AM
My friend found a prostitute on craigslist but then pussied out and hid in his car behind a grocery store.

That might be the most pathetic story I've ever heard.

Cypress
05-23-2008, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by Grind

That might be the most pathetic story I've ever heard.

Actually, this sounds like one of those typical, ahem, yeah my "friend" did (such and such) stories.

evince
05-23-2008, 11:55 AM
Really cute gal responded to my drunken craigslist "men seeking women" ad this week and we've been chatting it up since sunday. We meet tomorrow. Greek food, bottle of Pinot, at Kapiolani Park by Diamond Head. I'm going to wear a plumeria flower from my tree in my ear. She seems really cool, and cute, and fun, so I'll let all you retards know how it went this weekend.

Live Aloha!

Make sure its over your right ear!

Battleborne
05-23-2008, 11:55 AM

Live Aloha!

Good God man...stick to the auto section in Craigs List...A deputy friend of mine told me a scary story about a craigs list date...he stopped and checked a vehicle parked in 'American Flats'..a known teeny bopper park and fool around area...well as it turned out this guy was making out with this 'Cute' craigs list girl...after a routine 10-27/28 it turned out this girl had a warrant out for Grand Theft auto...seems she stole her College Professors car...she also had a loaded Glock in her purse...
Needles to say the guy thanked the deputy and said he would stick to the craigs list auto section!:cof1:

FUCK THE POLICE
05-23-2008, 12:29 PM
Actually, this sounds like one of those typical, ahem, yeah my "friend" did (such and such) stories.

It was me.

Damocles
05-23-2008, 12:59 PM
I'd bet the prostitutes are better from Craigslist than they are from East Colfax.

Epicurus
05-23-2008, 01:07 PM
I'd bet the prostitutes are better from Craigslist than they are from East Colfax.

I'll bet the Emperor's Club prostitutes are even better.

$2,500 an hour better buy you something special.

Damocles
05-23-2008, 01:12 PM
I'll bet the Emperor's Club prostitutes are even better.

$2,500 an hour better buy you something special.
True. But no sex is worth that that you couldn't find for free.

Beefy
05-24-2008, 12:58 AM
It was a great date. A couple of hours, real casual. This girl is really, totally cute, and supremely cool. I think I kind of like her.

FUCK THE POLICE
05-24-2008, 01:04 AM
Well that's awesome. Best of wishes to you.

Diuretic
05-24-2008, 02:20 AM
Good on ya Beefy! :clink:

charver
05-24-2008, 03:55 AM
Is that the distant sound of wedding bells in the air?

Damocles
05-24-2008, 07:50 AM
It was a great date. A couple of hours, real casual. This girl is really, totally cute, and supremely cool. I think I kind of like her.
Excellent. If she offers you a trip into the gates of heaven don't turn her down this time...

evince
05-24-2008, 08:22 AM

Cute!

Take note my horny male cohorts. Beefy may be on to something here.

When a man says a woman is cute as apposed to saying she is Hot there is often some there there.

Its code for thinking "I like this woman and if I ever got the chance Id do her".

Hot is code for Id do her and if she was not too nasty I would do her again, hell if I did her enough I may just hang arround to find out if she was a nice person who had something interesting to say.

Now make no mistake "The Id do her" idea is pretty much a part of any male thought pattern concerning the females arround them.

There may a caveot placed on every woman, in example, "Id do her if she put a bag over her head" or say "Id do her if I could get her drunk enough". But none the less the millions of years of evolution have ensured that any woman no matter how fat, ugly, or old is only a caveot or two away from your amorous attentions. The old last woman in the world factor. Of course you hear men say "I wouldnt do her if she was the last woman in the world" the truth is they are lying.

So my heartys lets celebrate Beefys search and possible find of a truely "cute" woman.

Dilloduck
05-24-2008, 12:28 PM
Cute!

Take note my horny male cohorts. Beefy may be on to something here.

When a man says a woman is cute as apposed to saying she is Hot there is often some there there.

Its code for thinking "I like this woman and if I ever got the chance Id do her".

Hot is code for Id do her and if she was not too nasty I would do her again, hell if I did her enough I may just hang arround to find out if she was a nice person who had something interesting to say.

Now make no mistake "The Id do her" idea is pretty much a part of any male thought pattern concerning the females arround them.

There may a caveot placed on every woman, in example, "Id do her if she put a bag over her head" or say "Id do her if I could get her drunk enough". But none the less the millions of years of evolution have ensured that any woman no matter how fat, ugly, or old is only a caveot or two away from your amorous attentions. The old last woman in the world factor. Of course you hear men say "I wouldnt do her if she was the last woman in the world" the truth is they are lying.

So my heartys lets celebrate Beefys search and possible find of a truely "cute" woman.

says Desh--the expert on the male psyche.:rolleyes:

evince
05-24-2008, 12:52 PM
says Desh--the expert on the male psyche.:rolleyes:

Come on Dude you are a horndog and you know it.

Battleborne
05-25-2008, 02:44 PM
Come on Dude you are a horndog and you know it.

More wisdom from desh the psycho analyst...like girls never ever call guys hot...and girls are never horny...:rolleyes:

evince
05-25-2008, 02:51 PM
More wisdom from desh the psycho analyst...like girls never ever call guys hot...and girls are never horny...:rolleyes:

Please bring me those quotes of mine BB?

Battleborne
05-25-2008, 02:55 PM
Please bring me those quotes of mine BB?

Where did I place """""" in my response...I just generalized on your diatribes !:rolleyes:

evince
05-25-2008, 02:57 PM
Oh I see it came straight out of your ass as usual.

Battleborne
05-25-2008, 03:04 PM

To be more accurate...it came straight outta yours...try rereading your diatribes and edit before you post...I have things to do so have fun trying your best to snow everyone on this forum...:snow:

evince
05-25-2008, 03:12 PM
your not even funny anymore.

pretty desperate times for you huh BB?

LadyT
05-25-2008, 04:10 PM
Excellent. If she offers you a trip into the gates of heaven don't turn her down this time...

LOL, I'm glad you're not going to let him live that down. I anticipate hilarious posts for years to come.

Minister of Truth
05-27-2008, 09:52 AM

I personally don't think the "cute" vs. "hot" inference works anymore, because we all know girls who have told us that by now, and can adjust our speech accordingly...

For example, a friend of mine wrote on her MySpace a list of qualities in a guy, one of which clearly stated "...someone who thinks I'm 'beautiful' rather than just 'hot'..."

evince
05-27-2008, 12:43 PM
I dont think Beefy picked that word without some thought behind it, hes no dumby.

Funny how you would use a different word than came to your mind to try and avoid telling a woman she was cute because you have certain information?

Why the duplicity?

FUCK THE POLICE
05-27-2008, 01:01 PM
I personally don't think the "cute" vs. "hot" inference works anymore, because we all know girls who have told us that by now, and can adjust our speech accordingly...

For example, a friend of mine wrote on her MySpace a list of qualities in a guy, one of which clearly stated "...someone who thinks I'm 'beautiful' rather than just 'hot'..."

Those Myspace lists are complete bullshit and I'm surprised you still know adult woman posting them.

uscitizen
05-27-2008, 01:11 PM
Never been to myspace, might never go there....

FUCK THE POLICE
05-27-2008, 01:35 PM
26 Things That A
Perfect Guy Would Do

1. Know how to make you smile when you are down.

2. Try to secretly smell your hair, but you always
notice.

3. Stick up for you, but still respects your
independence.

4. Give you the remote control during the game.

5. Come up behind you and put his arms around you.

6. Play with your hair.

7. His hands always find yours.

8. Be cute when he really wants something.

9. Offer you plenty of massages.

10. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork.

11. Never run out of love.

12. Be funny, but know how to be serious.

13. Realize he's being funny when he needs to be
serious.

14. Be patient when you take forever to get ready.

15. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually
hurts.

16. Smile a lot.

17. Plans a romantic date full of cheesy things he
wouldn't normally like to do, just because he knows it
means a lot to you.

18. Appreciate you.

19. Help others out.

20. Drive 5 hours just to see you for 1.

21. Always gives you a peck on the cheek when you
depart from each others company, even when his friends
are watching.

22. Sing, even if he can't.

23. Have a creative sense of humor.

24. Stare at you.

25. Call for no reason.

26. Quit smoking, chewing, drinking, or drugs - just
because he loves u that much to quit it.

FUCK THE POLICE
05-27-2008, 01:36 PM
Things like this convince me that teenage girls do not want boyfriends, they want stalkers.

Epicurus
05-27-2008, 01:38 PM
Ha I've broken up with so many girls who hated that I did drugs.

Guess I am not the perfect guy.

Oh well, back to the drugs.

FUCK THE POLICE
05-27-2008, 01:38 PM
Think about all the girls (even girls my age) with "Hey There Dehlila" lyrics written all over their myspace. That song was written by a guy who was chasing a girl who he never even went out with. She spent more than a year trying to get rid of him. He wrote the song about her and she freaked out and pretty much stopped talking to him.

Epicurus
05-27-2008, 01:39 PM
Think about all the girls (even girls my age) with "Hey There Dehlila" lyrics written all over their myspace. That song was written by a guy who was chasing a girl who he never even went out with. She spent more than a year trying to get rid of him. He wrote the song about her and she freaked out and pretty much stopped talking to him.

Yeah that's a little creepy.

I hate that fucking song. And most songs that girls plaster all over their Facebooks.

uscitizen
05-27-2008, 01:40 PM
Many girls are attracted to the bad boys, marry them, divorce them and then look for a nice guy to raise the kids.

Damocles
05-27-2008, 01:40 PM
26 Things That A
Perfect Guy Would Do

1. Know how to make you smile when you are down.

notice.

independence.

4. Give you the remote control during the game.

5. Come up behind you and put his arms around you.

6. Play with your hair.

7. His hands always find yours.

8. Be cute when he really wants something.

9. Offer you plenty of massages.

10. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork.

11. Never run out of love.

12. Be funny, but know how to be serious.

serious.

14. Be patient when you take forever to get ready.

hurts.

16. Smile a lot.

means a lot to you.

18. Appreciate you.

19. Help others out.

20. Drive 5 hours just to see you for 1.

are watching.

22. Sing, even if he can't.

23. Have a creative sense of humor.

24. Stare at you.

25. Call for no reason.

because he loves u that much to quit it.
I think I just tasted a small bit of bile. Although I probably fulfill about 20 of those for my wife...

;)

FUCK THE POLICE
05-27-2008, 01:41 PM
Yeah that's a little creepy.

I hate that fucking song. And most songs that girls plaster all over their Facebooks.

LOL, here's a little snippet from Maddox that's the funniest thing I've heard about the song:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=fashion

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/crocs_bullshit4.jpg

When I see people wearing Crocs, I know immediately that we have nothing in common, and that we could never be friends or have any meaningful kind of relationship. They come in every color imaginable yet look bad with every other article of clothing ever created. The only thing that goes with Crocs is social ostracism.

To their credit though, Crocs serve as an excellent idiot barometer; you can tell a lot about people wearing them. For example, Amazon.com suggest products that other customers have purchased based on the item you're shopping for. Here are the suggestions for Crocs:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/amazon_crocs6.jpg

Epicurus
05-27-2008, 01:45 PM
LOL

I love that truck nuts are on there too.

Damocles
05-27-2008, 01:46 PM
LOL

I love that truck nuts are on there too.
Aren't those illegal in FL?

Epicurus
05-27-2008, 01:48 PM
Ha I thinks so.

There was that awesome headline: Testicle bill dangles over FL legislature.

LadyT
05-27-2008, 01:51 PM
26 Things That Tian's BF does

1. Know how to make you smile when you are down. - check

notice. - not really a secret, kind of annoying

independence. - check

4. Give you the remote control during the game. - no dice

5. Come up behind you and put his arms around you. - check

6. Play with your hair. - check annoying though

7. His hands always find yours. - among other things

8. Be cute when he really wants something. - no dice

9. Offer you plenty of massages. - used to

10. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork. - no dice

11. Never run out of love. - check

12. Be funny, but know how to be serious. - check

serious. - sometimes

14. Be patient when you take forever to get ready. - we're usually waiting for him

hurts. - n/a he claims I can't hit hard

16. Smile a lot. - check

means a lot to you. - not so much anymore

18. Appreciate you. - check

19. Help others out. - check

20. Drive 5 hours just to see you for 1. - n/a

are watching. - check

22. Sing, even if he can't. - check although this isn't necessarily an endearing quality

23. Have a creative sense of humor. - check

24. Stare at you. - check that can be annoying

25. Call for no reason. - check

because he loves u that much to quit it. - I drink way more than him

LadyT
05-27-2008, 01:54 PM
Ha I thinks so.

There was that awesome headline: Testicle bill dangles over FL legislature.

I posted that!

I'd like to confess that I bought crocs once. I had no choice though. We were going on vacation in the middle of winter and I needed shoes I could get weton the beach without caring and my other flip flops were long gone. They were my only option and I haven't worn them since.

Epicurus
05-27-2008, 01:56 PM
I posted that!

I'd like to confess that I bought crocs once. I had no choice though. We were going on vacation in the middle of winter and I needed shoes I could get weton the beach without caring and my other flip flops were long gone. They were my only option and I haven't worn them since.

Shame and dishonor on your family for a thousand generations.

LadyT
05-27-2008, 01:57 PM
Shame and dishonor on your family for a thousand generations.

It was that one time and I don't even think I wore them on the beach. The looked ridiculous.

Cancel7
05-27-2008, 01:58 PM
Those Myspace lists are complete bullshit and I'm surprised you still know adult woman posting them.

So am I to take it that all of the cool kids are posting on facebook now? Myspace is so, like, whatever? Seriously tell me Water, I have no other way of keeping up with these things.

FUCK THE POLICE
05-27-2008, 01:58 PM
Why do people buy crocs? How did that ever become a fashion? 30 dollars with holes, 40 dollars without them. For a molded piece of foam. WTF?

Here's Maddox about his article:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/crox_rokt11.gif

FUCK THE POLICE
05-27-2008, 02:02 PM
So am I to take it that all of the cool kids are posting on facebook now? Myspace is so, like, whatever? Seriously tell me Water, I have no other way of keeping up with these things.

I don't really know about that. Myspace is still probably more popular, but ever since Facebook was opened up to highschoolers and then everyone (it used to only be available if you had a college e-mail address) it has become popular to. I prefer facebook but I keep a myspace too.

The only real difference between Facebook and Myspace is that Myspace allows you to customize your page with HTML. Which presents huge security holes, and insures every teenager out there goes and makes the shittiest page imaginable with the same generic Myspace page generator. It's been called the ugliest site in the universe for a reason.

Facebook isn't customizable. Therefore, everything looks boring, but everything looks clean. Sorry, this is the one area of my life where I act like a conservative. Also, those annoying songs don't pop up on every page you visit.

Man this explanation is a lot longer than I originally planned.

LadyT
05-27-2008, 02:03 PM
for the record my crocs were under $10.

Cancel7
05-27-2008, 02:05 PM

LOL
It’s Ok Tiana. Though I’ve never bought a pair and of course, being the fashionista that I am, wouldn’t be caught dead in them under any circumstances, you are still cool, you don’t have to keep going on and on about this.

FUCK THE POLICE
You know I care way too much about something whenever I write a page about it. I like to keep thing short.

Cancel7
I don't really know about that. Myspace is still probably more popular, but ever since Facebook was opened up to highschoolers and then everyone (it used to only be available if you had a college e-mail address) it has become popular to. I prefer facebook but I keep a myspace too.

The only real difference between Facebook and Myspace is that Myspace allows you to customize your page with HTML. Which presents huge security holes, and insures every teenager out there goes and makes the shittiest page imaginable with the same generic Myspace page generator. It's been called the ugliest site in the universe for a reason.

Facebook isn't customizable. Therefore, everything looks boring, but everything looks clean. Sorry, this is the one area of my life where I act like a conservative. Also, those annoying songs don't pop up on every page you visit.

Man this explanation is a lot longer than I originally planned.

Ok cool, thanks for the update.

FUCK THE POLICE
05-27-2008, 02:06 PM
Ok cool, thanks for the update.

LOL

LadyT
05-27-2008, 02:13 PM
LOL
It’s Ok Tiana. Though I’ve never bought a pair and of course, being the fashionista that I am, wouldn’t be caught dead in them under any circumstances, you are still cool, you don’t have to keep going on and on about this.

lol, that makes me feel A LOT better.

evince
05-27-2008, 02:18 PM

I wear practically nothing but crock nocks(nock offs). I own like a dozen pairs ranging in colors. They cost me from 99 cents to I think it was 7.99. There is only one reason I wear crock nocks, they are the most comfortable fucking shoes ever created on the face of the fucking earth.

The whole reason I have so many pair is fear they will go out of style and I wont be able to buy them anymore. Just like my fannypack in lew of purse thing.

Clothes for me serve one main purpose and that is to be comfortable. Im 50 and Ill be god damned if I should have to worry about being fashionalbe anymore(not that I ever really did).

Tia can tell you I am not fashion maven by any stretch.

Cancel7
05-27-2008, 02:21 PM
I wear practically nothing but crock nocks(nock offs). I own like a dozen pairs ranging in colors. They cost me from 99 cents to I think it was 7.99. There is only one reason I wear crock nocks, they are the most comfortable fucking shoes ever created on the face of the fucking earth.

The whole reason I have so many pair is fear they will go out of style and I wont be able to buy them anymore. Just like my fannypack in lew of purse thing.
Clothes for me serve one main purpose and that is to be comfortable. Im 50 and Ill be god damned if I should have to worry about being fashionalbe anymore(not that I ever really did).

Tia can tell you I am not fashion maven by any stretch.

Desh that is one of the funniest things you have ever said. I was laughing out loud at work when I read that.

Well, I didn’t mean to insult anyone, I was just joking. Not about not being caught dead under any circumstances in crocs, but other than that I was joking.

Cancel 2016.2
05-27-2008, 02:22 PM

had some experience on Colfax have you?

uscitizen
05-27-2008, 02:22 PM
Desh that is one of the funniest things you have ever said. I was laughing out loud at work when I read that.

Well, I didn’t mean to insult anyone, I was just joking. Not about not being caught dead under any circumstances in crocs, but other than that I was joking.

sure you were joking...

Nice try at being nice though :D

evince
05-27-2008, 02:27 PM

No problem if I was worried about fashion I might be insulted but it is one thing I always felt was aburd and an attempt to part me from my money for no good reason.

Damocles
05-27-2008, 02:33 PM
22. Sing, even if he can't. - check although this isn't necessarily an endearing quality

Yes. It is. Absolutely. All girls like it. Stop yer lying...

Damocles
05-27-2008, 02:34 PM
had some experience on Colfax have you?
Actually I have driven on East Colfax, but have never seen a Prostitute. I probably just don't know what to look for...

Cancel7
05-27-2008, 02:53 PM
Yes. It is. Absolutely. All girls like it. Stop yer lying...

I have to admit that I really like it when my bf sings to me.
But I don’t know about “all girls”.

You know what you should do is check with Onceler or Bac on that.

(sorry I couldn’t help myself, and I have taken more than one shot from the today, I think you will all agree.)

Beefy
05-30-2008, 01:32 AM
2nd date with this girl Saturday. She is so cool, and cute. This one is far beyond all the others that have been around as of late. Weird, craigslist yeilds this great gal....

Weird, I'm trippin out.

uscitizen
05-30-2008, 07:11 AM
Yeah weird.

evince
05-30-2008, 07:13 AM
2nd date with this girl Saturday. She is so cool, and cute. This one is far beyond all the others that have been around as of late. Weird, craigslist yeilds this great gal....

Weird, I'm trippin out.

Sweetness Beefy, the meeting place of the 21st century is the internet.

Cancel7
05-30-2008, 07:38 AM
Sweetness Beefy, the meeting place of the 21st century is the internet.

That is so true.

LadyT
05-30-2008, 07:41 AM
Yup. Look at me and half the board......

Cancel7
05-30-2008, 07:43 AM

LOL. A fine example! Of what, I won't say.

Damocles
05-30-2008, 09:07 AM
Translation:

Damocles is hot...

;)

uscitizen
05-30-2008, 09:33 AM
Does anyone else remember the study that said according to brain scans and such love is a form or insanity ?

Cancel7
05-30-2008, 09:35 AM
Does anyone else remember the study that said according to brain scans and such love is a form or insanity ?

Yes. But I don’t believe that. Maybe the new, head over heels love, but the kind that settles in and lasts, is different. It all depends on what you have left after the period where you are staring at each other for hours, believe that the other person has no faults, and can’t keep your clothes on for longer than ten minutes, ends.

Jarod
05-30-2008, 09:45 AM

Live Aloha!

Carefull assuming she is cute from just a couple photos.

uscitizen
05-30-2008, 09:49 AM
Yes. But I don’t believe that. Maybe the new, head over heels love, but the kind that settles in and lasts, is different. It all depends on what you have left after the period where you are staring at each other for hours, believe that the other person has no faults, and can’t keep your clothes on for longer than ten minutes, ends.

yeah I am speaking of the initial love that wears out in 6 months or so.

Beefy is in that stage I think :kiss2:

TRGLDTE
05-30-2008, 11:17 AM
Make sure its over your right ear! Why, does the left ear mean you're trolling for queers?

evince
05-30-2008, 11:30 AM
the right ear means you are looking for a mate.

Left means you are taken

Minister of Truth
05-31-2008, 12:34 PM
Crap, I should write some of this stuff down! :rolleyes: