PDA

View Full Version : Panic Button Installed...

Damocles
05-11-2008, 12:14 AM
I have installed a panic button for those who happen to play while working.

If you go to your options, you can turn it on and off, and set your page it will go to when you hit it.

What this feature does is set a link at the bottom of all the posts that will take you to that page when you hit the button.

It adds the button to all the posts, not just yours, but will take you to the page you set regardless of where you hit it. (Kind of like the quick reply button)...

If you do set it, remember to put in the http:// before your link.

LadyT
05-13-2008, 06:54 AM
Nice feature.

You know what would be even better than coffee time? A skin that mimicked Word or Excel.

Now that would rule!

Oh, BTW - how do I turn off the You Tube images. I know they aren't playing but I don't even want to see them on my screen.

Damocles
05-13-2008, 06:57 AM
Nice feature.

You know what would be even better than coffee time? A skin that mimicked Word or Excel.

Now that would rule!

Oh, BTW - how do I turn off the You Tube images. I know they aren't playing but I don't even want to see them on my screen.
Go into options and shut off images.

LadyT
05-13-2008, 07:15 AM
It doesn't work. I always have images off, but I'm able to see you tube still frames.

Damocles
05-13-2008, 07:15 AM
It doesn't work. I always have images off, but I'm able to see you tube still frames.
Hmmm... I don't have an option to shut off that feature.

LadyT
05-13-2008, 07:22 AM
Hmmm... I don't have an option to shut off that feature.

pft.

this board sux.

Minister of Truth
05-13-2008, 05:46 PM
pft.

this board sux.

LOL its gone MySpace on us! :)

BRUTALITOPS
05-17-2008, 09:13 AM
I have installed a panic button for those who happen to play while working.

If you go to your options, you can turn it on and off, and set your page it will go to when you hit it.

What this feature does is set a link at the bottom of all the posts that will take you to that page when you hit the button.

It adds the button to all the posts, not just yours, but will take you to the page you set regardless of where you hit it. (Kind of like the quick reply button)...

If you do set it, remember to put in the http:// before your link.

now THAT is awesome.

BRUTALITOPS
05-17-2008, 09:14 AM
Nice feature.

Now that would rule!

i know your joking but there is something on the net like that. might not be for vbb but it's out there.

LadyT
05-17-2008, 02:49 PM
i know your joking but there is something on the net like that. might not be for vbb but it's out there.

I know there is. My company blocked it.