PDA

View Full Version : Haley’s Tapeworm

Flanders
12-16-2018, 05:28 AM
She cannot leave fast enough to suit me. Listen to how she interweaves her personal moral worldview into President Trump's policies:

https://youtu.be/vDTMAU5Z2yg

Sean Hannity was correct bringing up Stalin. Presidents must do what is right for the country not what is right for touchy-feely freakazoids attempting to marry government to age-old moral excrement. This country was founded to take governance out of the hands of priests. Basically, Douche bags like Haley never know the difference between freedom of oblique moral positions and freedom FROM somebody else’s moral hangups.

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of MORALITY, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; . . .

Let scum bags practice their personal moral precepts in their daily lives, but do not use the power of government to force me to protect and pay for their filth.

Put Haley’s thralldom in practical terms: Every group of degenerates now manipulates the government into forcing their perversions on everybody else.

Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial "we." Mark Twain

Finally, notice how cleverly Haley calls herself “WE” in the brief excerpt:

During an interview broadcast on Friday’s edition of the Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley stated that the United States must continue “to have harsh conversations with the Saudis” about how the U.S. “can’t continue to partner with someone that continues to brutalize people in this way.”

Haley said, “First of all, if you have Saudi officials going into a Saudi consulate, the Saudi government is responsible, which makes MBS responsible [for the killing of Washington Post writer Jamal Khashoggi], period.

NOTE: Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi was a general manager and editor-in-chief of Al-Arab News Channel, but he is always referred to as a columnist for the Washington Post. It is obvious why our media call him one of the own. Cashing in on the guy who was burned at the stake amounts to martyrdom without getting singed.

If I had my druthers a few Saudis would drop in for a friendly chat with the Washington Post.

That’s just what we know. Secondly, our United States principles, values will not allow us to give them a pass, and we shouldn’t. And I think that the president made a good first step when he sanctioned the 17 individuals. I think we need to continue to have harsh conversations with the Saudis about how this doesn’t fit the means of international norms, it’s not accepted by the United States, and we can’t continue to partner with someone that continues to brutalize people in this way.”

She further stated that the Saudis have been good partners in other areas, and the U.S. has to walk a “fine line” with their partnership with the Saudis.

Haley: We Need to Tell Saudis ‘We Can’t Continue to Partner’ with Country That Brutalizes People
by Ian Hanchett
15 Dec 2018

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/12/15/haley-we-need-to-tell-saudis-we-cant-continue-to-partner-with-country-that-brutalizes-people/

See this thread for a bit more about U.N.-loving Haley:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?108205-Carlson-Is-Getting-A-Bum-Rap&p=2757973#post2757973

Jack
12-16-2018, 07:30 AM
Well, you seem a little less long-winded now, that's a good sign. A sign of Progress.

Mott the Hoople
12-16-2018, 08:02 AM
She cannot leave fast enough to suit me. Listen to how she interweaves her personal moral worldview into President Trump's policies:

https://youtu.be/vDTMAU5Z2yg

Sean Hannity was correct bringing up Stalin. Presidents must do what is right for the country not what is right for touchy-feely freakazoids attempting to marry government to age-old moral excrement. This country was founded to take governance out of the hands of priests. Basically, Douche bags like Haley never know the difference between freedom of oblique moral positions and freedom FROM somebody else’s moral hangups.

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of MORALITY, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; . . .

Let scum bags practice their personal moral precepts in their daily lives, but do not use the power of government to force me to protect and pay for their filth.

Put Haley’s thralldom in practical terms: Every group of degenerates now manipulates the government into forcing their perversions on everybody else.

Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial "we." Mark Twain

Finally, notice how cleverly Haley calls herself “WE” in the brief excerpt:

During an interview broadcast on Friday’s edition of the Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley stated that the United States must continue “to have harsh conversations with the Saudis” about how the U.S. “can’t continue to partner with someone that continues to brutalize people in this way.”

Haley said, “First of all, if you have Saudi officials going into a Saudi consulate, the Saudi government is responsible, which makes MBS responsible [for the killing of Washington Post writer Jamal Khashoggi], period.

NOTE: Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi was a general manager and editor-in-chief of Al-Arab News Channel, but he is always referred to as a columnist for the Washington Post. It is obvious why our media call him one of the own. Cashing in on the guy who was burned at the stake amounts to martyrdom without getting singed.

If I had my druthers a few Saudis would drop in for a friendly chat with the Washington Post.

That’s just what we know. Secondly, our United States principles, values will not allow us to give them a pass, and we shouldn’t. And I think that the president made a good first step when he sanctioned the 17 individuals. I think we need to continue to have harsh conversations with the Saudis about how this doesn’t fit the means of international norms, it’s not accepted by the United States, and we can’t continue to partner with someone that continues to brutalize people in this way.”

She further stated that the Saudis have been good partners in other areas, and the U.S. has to walk a “fine line” with their partnership with the Saudis.

Haley: We Need to Tell Saudis ‘We Can’t Continue to Partner’ with Country That Brutalizes People
by Ian Hanchett
15 Dec 2018

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/12/15/haley-we-need-to-tell-saudis-we-cant-continue-to-partner-with-country-that-brutalizes-people/

See this thread for a bit more about U.N.-loving Haley:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?108205-Carlson-Is-Getting-A-Bum-Rap&p=2757973#post2757973

Looks like Ned broke his supply side Jesus bobble head doll again.

Mott the Hoople
12-16-2018, 08:03 AM
Well, you seem a little less long-winded now, that's a good sign. A sign of Progress.

I didn’t know Ned was a progressive...eww.

Flanders
12-16-2018, 09:19 AM

To Jack: Do not get your hopes up. Hang in there until the topic calls for it. I have no intention of reducing profundities for bumper sticker mentalities.

Looks like Ned broke his supply side Jesus bobble head doll again.

https://youtu.be/HydVeZ5m2ig

To Mott the Hoople: I think I have been insulted, but I do not know how. Please elaborate on my connection to Jerusalem Slim in your mind, or else hire a better writer.