PDA

View Full Version : Discuss

Legion
12-05-2018, 07:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/paOR1X2.jpg

Guno צְבִי
12-05-2018, 08:07 PM
is that you kolobian god who eats green jello?

Jack
12-06-2018, 04:57 AM
(shaking head) How many here at JPP condone the raping of women by Gods? It just seems wrong.
You know, what I find REALLY shocking ... is Miss Phantasmal. She's all about "People should wait to have sex until their brains are fully developed, at around 25", a thought echoed by Evince.
THEN ... when God forces himself on the unsuspecting women of Planet Earth, the attitude changes to "Oh, it's OK, He's an Alien from Outer Space".

Is this 'normal' here at JPP?

https://i.imgur.com/paOR1X2.jpg

Flanders
12-07-2018, 02:44 AM

To guno. We meet again. :cool:

Flanders
12-07-2018, 02:52 AM

Phantasmal
12-07-2018, 04:54 AM
(shaking head) How many here at JPP condone the raping of women by Gods? It just seems wrong.
You know, what I find REALLY shocking ... is Miss Phantasmal. She's all about "People should wait to have sex until their brains are fully developed, at around 25", a thought echoed by Evince.
THEN ... when God forces himself on the unsuspecting women of Planet Earth, the attitude changes to "Oh, it's OK, He's an Alien from Outer Space".

Is this 'normal' here at JPP?
I don’t believe a god impregnated a teen, sorry.

Guno צְבִי
12-07-2018, 06:20 AM

:cool:

Jack
12-07-2018, 07:39 AM
I don’t believe a god impregnated a teen, sorry.

"Blasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence to a deity, or sacred things, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable."

"Apostasy in Christianity is the rejection of Christianity by someone who formerly was a Christian. The term apostasy comes from the Greek word apostasia ("ἀποστασία") meaning defection, departure, revolt or rebellion. It has been described as "a willful falling away from, or rebellion against, Christianity."

I just hope the JPP Christians don't get wind of this attitude of yours. They would be well within their Rights to brand you a Heretic, cut your tongue out, and lash you to a Stake. As the fires were set, and the Christians assembled, your screams from Demonic Possession would be drowned out by chants of "Death to the Witch! ... Death to the Witch!".

Too bad you will NEVER enter the Kingdom of Jesus Christ, the Son of God (and the Virgin (?) Earthwoman). You had a chance, ... (placing right hand with forefinger extended and thumb perpendicular on forehead ... "Loser!")

jimmymccready
12-07-2018, 07:59 AM
The mental psychosis of the anti-Godists ramp up this time of year as they stare into the depth of their collective despair.

Phantasmal
12-07-2018, 08:08 AM
"Blasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence to a deity, or sacred things, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable."

"Apostasy in Christianity is the rejection of Christianity by someone who formerly was a Christian. The term apostasy comes from the Greek word apostasia ("ἀποστασία") meaning defection, departure, revolt or rebellion. It has been described as "a willful falling away from, or rebellion against, Christianity."

I just hope the JPP Christians don't get wind of this attitude of yours. They would be well within their Rights to brand you a Heretic, cut your tongue out, and lash you to a Stake. As the fires were set, and the Christians assembled, your screams from Demonic Possession would be drowned out by chants of "Death to the Witch! ... Death to the Witch!".

Too bad you will NEVER enter the Kingdom of Jesus Christ, the Son of God (and the Virgin (?) Earthwoman). You had a chance, ... (placing right hand with forefinger extended and thumb perpendicular on forehead ... "Loser!")
Well, you’ll be standing in the same line I’m in, smile!