PDA

View Full Version : Asshat Going on about Jews and Sorcerers

Damocles
05-01-2008, 11:00 PM
I had posted an interesting story about the Sistine Chapel and the hidden insults to the Pope which Michelangelo placed in the frescoes... But the thread changed over to the fear of Asshat that magicmen who learn a form of "mysticism and sorcery" from ancient Israel, and of Jews overcame that subject. I have moved that to a new thread and gave up trying to keep this one on topic.

I'll instead entertain myself by making fun of the man who fears Madonna and thinks that Israel is the only group who can't have what he wants.

Hermes Thoth
05-06-2008, 06:59 PM
I had posted an interesting story about the Sistine Chapel and the hidden insults to the Pope which Michelangelo placed in the frescoes... But the thread changed over to the fear of Asshat that magicmen who learn a form of "mysticism and sorcery" from ancient Israel, and of Jews overcame that subject. I have moved that to a new thread and gave up trying to keep this one on topic.

I'll instead entertain myself by making fun of the man who fears Madonna and thinks that Israel is the only group who can't have what he wants.

Gee damo, it says in there that Kabbalah was an ancient form of jewish mysticism. And you were saying it was just a bunch of "weird stuff" with no relationship to judaism. I guess that makes you wrong, again.

uscitizen
05-06-2008, 07:51 PM
yeah I thought I saw the McDonalds golden arches in there.

Damocles
05-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Gee damo, it says in there that Kabbalah was an ancient form of jewish mysticism. And you were saying it was just a bunch of "weird stuff" with no relationship to judaism. I guess that makes you wrong, again.
I'm thinking you are pretending that is what I said. I said you don't have to be a Jew to practice it. It isn't "Jewish" in religion, it is an ethnic oriented mysticism. Again, I would call it "Hebrew" rather than "Jewish" in order to separate between the religion and the ethnicity.

Beefy
05-07-2008, 12:25 AM
Asshat ownes, crushes Damocles.

Hermes Thoth
05-08-2008, 06:05 PM
I'm thinking you are pretending that is what I said. I said you don't have to be a Jew to practice it. It isn't "Jewish" in religion, it is an ethnic oriented mysticism. Again, I would call it "Hebrew" rather than "Jewish" in order to separate between the religion and the ethnicity.

That's funny, damo. You should take this shit on the road.

Damocles
05-08-2008, 06:30 PM
That's funny, damo. You should take this shit on the road.
I'm here all week folks!

Mostly what I said about Kabbalism is that it is already past its peak in popularity and only people past their own prime, like Madonna, think it's still cool...

Oh, and dorks who fear it because they are "sorcerers"...

Hermes Thoth
05-08-2008, 06:37 PM
I'm here all week folks!

Mostly what I said about Kabbalism is that it is already past its peak in popularity and only people past their own prime, like Madonna, think it's still cool...

Oh, and dorks who fear it because they are "sorcerers"...

I don't fear it, I disdain it because it contains elements of ethnic supremacism and dehumanization of "other". You know, "god's chosen" and all that mumbo jumbo.

Damocles
05-08-2008, 06:38 PM
I don't fear it, I disdain it because it contains elements of ethnic supremacism and dehumanization of "other". You know, "god's chosen" and all that mumbo jumbo.
I disdain anybody who takes it seriously because, you know, they are "sorcerers"...

Hermes Thoth
05-08-2008, 06:40 PM
I disdain anybody who takes it seriously because, you know, they are "sorcerers"...

How do you feel about people who disdain it because it contains elements of ethnic supremacism?

Damocles
05-08-2008, 06:40 PM
How do you feel about people who disdain it because it contains elements of ethnic supremacism?
I think they take it too seriously. I couldn't care less if it contains elements of uberstank. It's silly to think they can really do magic.

Hermes Thoth
05-08-2008, 06:44 PM
I think they take it too seriously. I couldn't care less if it contains elements of uberstank. It's silly to think they can really do magic.

Yes. IT is silly to think that. I merely disdain it because it contains elements of ethnic supremacism, and that's not magic. Are you aware that ethnic supremacism is not "magic"?

Damocles
05-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Yes. IT is silly to think that. I merely disdain it because it contains elements of ethnic supremacism, and that's not magic. Are you aware that ethnic supremacism is not "magic"?
Of course, but 12 guys sitting in a room talking about how "superior" they are because they are "jewish sorcerers" doesn't concern me in any way other than to make fun of people who take it seriously.

Hermes Thoth
05-08-2008, 06:59 PM
Of course, but 12 guys sitting in a room talking about how "superior" they are because they are "jewish sorcerers" doesn't concern me in any way other than to make fun of people who take it seriously.

How about an entire nation premised on ethic separatism/supremacism and another nation foolishly supporting these zionist misadventures? Does that concern you?

Damocles
05-08-2008, 07:00 PM
How about an entire nation premised on ethic separatism/supremacism and another nation foolishly supporting these zionist misadventures? Does that concern you?
The entire nation you speak of are not all kabbalists. Which is what we are talking about right now.

You personally have no issue with it, as you have stated repeatedly that there is no issue you have with any race wanting to nationalize. Why would this one scare you so much?

Of course, ignoring all the other ethnicities who live and vote in Israel is standard fare for those who want to make them seem as evil as possible.

Hermes Thoth
05-08-2008, 07:07 PM
The entire nation you speak of are not all kabbalists. Which is what we are talking about right now.

We talk about whatever we're talking about. Im expanding the topic to zionism and jew worship in general. You can pussy out if you want to.

You personally have no issue with it, as you have stated repeatedly that there is no issue you have with any race wanting to nationalize. Why would this one scare you so much?

I have an issue with jews and their worshippers maintaining the privilege for themselves and villainizing the practice for others. Can you see that basic hypocrisy. And there's no fear here.

Of course, ignoring all the other ethnicities who live and vote in Israel is standard fare for those who want to make them seem as evil as possible.

So why are so many gheottoized in the ghaza strip? Why is there one immigration policy for jews and another one for everyone else? They do this to maintain a Jewish voting majority. Democracy can be gamed in many ways. Is your jew worshipping mentality becoming harder to maintain and rationalize in the light of such glaring hypocricies?

Damocles
05-08-2008, 07:08 PM
We talk about whatever we're talking about. Im expanding the topic to zionism and jew worship in general. You can pussy out if you want to.

I have an issue with jews and their worshippers maintaining the privilege for themselves and villainizing the practice for others. Can you see that basic hypocrisy. And there's no fear here.

So why are so many gheottoized in the ghaza strip? Why is there one immigration policy for jews and another one for everyone else? They do this to maintain a Jewish voting majority. Democracy can be gamed in many ways. Is your jew worshipping mentality becoming harder to maintain and rationalize in the light of such glaring hypocricies?
You do know that the Gaza strip is not considered part of Israel, hence the fact that they removed people from colonies there... right? According to agreement, those lands are controlled by people outside the Israeli government.

And worrying about somebody else's hypocrisy while endorsing the same for another group is a form of hypocrisy of your own.

Either it is wrong to endorse ethnic nationalism, or it is something you should work to obtain regardless of their 'hypocrisy'.

Hermes Thoth
05-08-2008, 07:10 PM
You do know that the Gaza strip is not considered part of Israel, hence the fact that they removed people from colonies there... right? According to agreement, those lands are controlled by people outside the Israeli government.

I guess it's just an occupied territory then?

Damocles
05-08-2008, 07:12 PM
I guess it's just an occupied territory then?
That is what it is called.

Those are not the citizens that live within Israel that I was speaking of, clearly. You do know that there is even an Arabic coalition in their parliament, right? They are a minority, but other ethnicities with full citizenship do live and vote in Israel.

Why do you think that I am endorsing the occupation of the Palestinian territories when I make fun of your fear of kabbalism?

Hermes Thoth
05-08-2008, 07:15 PM
That is what it is called.

Those are not the citizens that live within Israel that I was speaking of, clearly. You do know that there is even an Arabic coalition in their parliament, right? They are a minority, but other ethnicities with full citizenship do live and vote in Israel.

Why do you think that I am endorsing the occupation of the Palestinian territories when I make fun of your fear of kabbalism?

An arab coalition in the parliament? WOw. That means israel has nothing to do with jews. Cool.:rolleyes:

Grow up, damo.

Hermes Thoth
05-08-2008, 07:16 PM
What is the israeli Immigration policy for citizens from "the Occupied Nation of The Gaza Strip"

Damocles
05-08-2008, 07:18 PM
An arab coalition in the parliament? WOw. That means israel has nothing to do with jews. Cool.:rolleyes:

Grow up, damo.
Face it, your fear of them taking over and making you worship Noah are silly. The reason people can't take you seriously are the inane fears that Madonna and the Jews will take over the world and make you follow some inane law, apparently through the "mysticism" of "Kabbalism".

As for you not fearing them, it is silly to suggest you have no fear of it. You spend an inordinate amount of time warning us all of them and their "plans", nobody spends that amount of time without actually taking them seriously.

Getting all huffy because they have done what you want to do, supposedly, by making an ethnic nation is plain sad. Fearing them because of it is just preposterous.

Hermes Thoth
05-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Face it, your fear of them taking over and making you worship Noah are silly. The reason people can't take you seriously are the inane fears that Madonna and the Jews will take over the world and make you follow some inane law, apparently through the "mysticism" of "Kabbalism".

As for you not fearing them, it is silly to suggest you have no fear of it. You spend an inordinate amount of time warning us all of them and their "plans", nobody spends that amount of time without actually taking them seriously.

Noahidism is not "worshipping noah". It's similar to the concept of the Dhimmi (http://jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/), in islam, a religiously sanctioned second class citizenship.

I am not afraid. Burn your strawmen, damo.

Damocles
05-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Noahidism is not "worshipping noah". It's similar to the concept of the Dhimmi (http://jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/), in islam, a religiously sanctioned second class citizenship.

If you are unafraid why do you constantly warn everybody and tell them how doomed they are "going to be"?

You spend waaaay too much time for us to believe that you are "unafraid"...

At least start some new schtick. This one is old.

Damocles
05-08-2008, 07:31 PM
I have an idea! We can talk about the insults painted into the Sistine Chapel by Michelangelo because the Pope wouldn't let him finish sculpting a tomb. You know... the original context of the thread...

Hermes Thoth
05-08-2008, 07:35 PM
If you are unafraid why do you constantly warn everybody and tell them how doomed they are "going to be"?

You spend waaaay too much time for us to believe that you are "unafraid"...

At least start some new schtick. This one is old.

It's just a way to pass the time until Olam Ha Ba (http://www.samliquidation.com/tarot.htm), or the world To Come.

Damocles
05-08-2008, 07:38 PM
It's just a way to pass the time until Olam Ha Ba (http://www.samliquidation.com/tarot.htm), or the world To Come.
ZOMG1!!!1!!! Here they come! Watch out people.. Ruuuuun!

Again, let's talk about the Sistine Chapel now. You can create a "fear Madonna because she's teh kabbalist thread" if that's what you want to talk about.

Minister of Truth
05-09-2008, 12:13 AM

Awesome. Everytime you rant about noahidism, I am going to start ranting about dhimmism. Those damn dhimmists and their Muslim overlords are going to take over the world!!!! Asshate, have you paid your tax like a good dhimmi? or do I have to cut off your left big toe?

Hermes Thoth
05-09-2008, 04:24 AM
Awesome. Everytime you rant about noahidism, I am going to start ranting about dhimmism. Those damn dhimmists and their Muslim overlords are going to take over the world!!!! Asshate, have you paid your tax like a good dhimmi? or do I have to cut off your left big toe?

Deal. They're both bad.

Hermes Thoth
05-09-2008, 04:27 AM
ZOMG1!!!1!!! Here they come! Watch out people.. Ruuuuun!

Again, let's talk about the Sistine Chapel now. You can create a "fear Madonna because she's teh kabbalist thread" if that's what you want to talk about.

Did you dig deeper into your own thread? Do you want me to give you some homework questions about it?

Damocles
05-09-2008, 07:18 AM
Did you dig deeper into your own thread? Do you want me to give you some homework questions about it?
Did you create your own thread like a big boy? This one has been hijacked...

I thought it was an interesting subject. I must be an idea geek.

Hermes Thoth
05-09-2008, 04:16 PM
Did you create your own thread like a big boy? This one has been hijacked...

I thought it was an interesting subject. I must be an idea geek.

You only like ideas that conform to your internationalist fascist new age paradigm.

Damocles
05-09-2008, 07:26 PM
You only like ideas that conform to your internationalist fascist new age paradigm.
I like interesting stuff that I didn't know before. You, however, are a parrot repeating fear and sad conspiracy theory. Do you have something new?

Hermes Thoth
05-09-2008, 07:28 PM
I like interesting stuff that I didn't know before. You, however, are a parrot repeating fear and sad conspiracy theory. Do you have something new?

Your attempt to frame me has failed.

Damocles
05-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Your attempt to frame me has failed.
What are you talking about? Go and make a thread, I'll join in and talk about this.

This thread is about the Sistine Chapel.

I suggest the Conspiracy area.

Hermes Thoth
05-09-2008, 07:33 PM
What are you talking about? Go and make a thread, I'll join in and talk about this.

This thread is about the Sistine Chapel.

I suggest the Conspiracy area.

Stop whining about administrative bullshit, nwo flunky.

Damocles
05-09-2008, 07:34 PM
Stop whining about administrative bullshit, nwo flunky.
Sad little man, can't let go of fear long enough to start a thread of his own.

Go away. I'd like to talk about the Sistine Chapel.

Damocles
05-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Tell, you what. I'll change the title and edit the first post to make the thread about your inane fear.

I'll start a new thread about the Sistine Chapel, where I can hold a conversation about that.

Hermes Thoth
05-09-2008, 07:38 PM
Sad little man, can't let go of fear long enough to start a thread of his own.

Go away. I'd like to talk about the Sistine Chapel.

You keep clinging to zionism and globalism. It suits you.

Damocles
05-09-2008, 07:41 PM
You keep clinging to zionism and globalism. It suits you.
Your attempt to define me has failed even more than your attempt to get out of your box of fear.

Damocles
05-09-2008, 07:47 PM
There, that is far more accurate. ;)

Said1
05-09-2008, 08:00 PM

2000 pts for originality. That would make a great sitcom.

Hermes Thoth
05-09-2008, 08:02 PM
2000 pts for originality. That would make a great sitcom.

I actually thought of a show called Space Court, premised in the future where jews fly around in spaceships meting out justice to the underlings. It's Like Night Court meets Battlestar galactica.

Damocles
05-09-2008, 08:02 PM
I actually thought of a show called Space Court, premised in the future where jews fly around in spaceships meting out justice to the underlings. It's Like Night Court meets Battlestar galactica.
For some reason I thought of "Pigs in Space" when I read this.

Hermes Thoth
05-09-2008, 08:06 PM
For some reason I thought of "Pigs in Space" when I read this.

That is SOOO not kosher.

Said1
05-09-2008, 08:07 PM
Zionist muppets? Complete with curls and side burns?

Diuretic
05-10-2008, 06:12 AM
Hey the first mob to work out that there was only one God needed to keep everyone under control need to be cut some slack. It was masterful. One God is enough to frighten the fuck out of most people but some still require a pantheon of threats (eg Hindus) but they're pretty backward. So, leave the Jews alone, the great gift they gave the world was monotheism and don't bloody well forget it.

Hermes Thoth
05-10-2008, 06:22 AM
Hey the first mob to work out that there was only one God needed to keep everyone under control need to be cut some slack. It was masterful. One God is enough to frighten the fuck out of most people but some still require a pantheon of threats (eg Hindus) but they're pretty backward. So, leave the Jews alone, the great gift they gave the world was monotheism and don't bloody well forget it.

Their gift is elitism and lies. I piss on their gift. they suck. You can be a jew worshipping noahide dullard if you want to, but it's pretty stupid.

Damocles
05-10-2008, 08:33 AM
Their gift is elitism and lies. I piss on their gift. they suck. You can be a jew worshipping noahide dullard if you want to, but it's pretty stupid.
And you can be an angry guy with no solutions. Both get the same thing done.

Hermes Thoth
05-10-2008, 05:48 PM
And you can be an angry guy with no solutions. Both get the same thing done.

Actually, you're wrong. Noahide dullards actually carry out the agenda of their subconscious masters and perpetuate it's propaganda, while "angry" men at least point out the truth. I know the truth makes your masonic flesh writhe and burn, but please just try to deal with it.

Damocles
05-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Actually, you're wrong. Noahide dullards actually carry out the agenda of their subconscious masters and perpetuate it's propaganda, while "angry" men at least point out the truth. I know the truth makes your masonic flesh writhe and burn, but please just try to deal with it.
Nothing could be further from reality.

Making yourself appear insane about things doesn't help point out the "truth". If it were true, it would simply help to cover it. People tend to shy from those who they think are crazy.

Beefy
05-11-2008, 12:03 AM
Asshat once again, destroys the competition.

There's intelligence, then above that wrung there's damocles, but at the top of the ladder, AssHat reigns.

Damocles
05-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Asshat once again, destroys the competition.

There's intelligence, then above that wrung there's damocles, but at the top of the ladder, AssHat reigns.
LOL

Hermes Thoth
05-11-2008, 03:03 AM
Nothing could be further from reality.

Making yourself appear insane about things doesn't help point out the "truth". If it were true, it would simply help to cover it. People tend to shy from those who they think are crazy.

I'm happy with how I'm perceived.

People shy away from those they perceive as liars.

Damocles
05-11-2008, 03:10 AM
I'm happy with how I'm perceived.

People shy away from those they perceive as liars.
Them too.

Thankfully, I am neither.

Hermes Thoth
05-11-2008, 05:50 AM
LOL

What are you laughing at? He's being sincere.:cool:

you = joned.