PDA

View Full Version : Toppy

Beefy
04-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Okay, so I've come a pretty good ways with my serve, I practiced nearly 1,000 of them in the past week and my body is getting used to the motion. Not great yet, but I know what I have to do.

Do you have any tips on specifically timing the forehand and backhand with regard to the back swing and meeting the ball on time? I've been looking at some youtube stuff, and some of its good, but its not interactive so I don't know, also its all about right handed players and I'm a leftie, so I'm faced with backhands more often than righties.

Any tips on hitting a high ball or volleys? Keep em coming. I could also use some tips on stretches and the frequency with which to play and so on. I just quit smoking 3 weeks ago and my apetite has become a monster, so I want to stay as active as possible without hurting myself so as to avoid becoming a fat bastard again.

FUCK THE POLICE
04-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Fuck you.

uscitizen
04-25-2008, 08:32 AM
You want to be a skinny bastard ?

evince
04-25-2008, 10:27 AM
Right On Beefy.

congrats for being Butt free for three weeks.

Topspin
04-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Beefy glad your keeping at it.
I think your way younger than me. For me I'm having to cut back to 4x a week of intense play for 2 to 3 hrs.
Actually being a lefty can be a huge advantage to you, life Rafa Nadal. Once you lean to bitchslap(sorry ladies) a lefty topspin forehand to your opponents backhand it will be your bread and butter. Nobodies Backhand is better than their forehand past intermidiate level for the most part. Just don't neglect your own back hand for the same reason.
Find 2 guys slightly better than you that like to play a lot to get better. Find 4 chicks way hotter than you that like to play to keep your dance card full on weekends.

uscitizen
04-27-2008, 07:31 PM
remember Beefy Topper uses a handball racket so he does not hit the ground. Your grip might be a bit different.

Epicurus
04-27-2008, 07:50 PM
remember Beefy Topper uses a handball racket so he does not hit the ground. Your grip might be a bit different.

ZING

uscitizen
04-27-2008, 07:59 PM
Hey Epi I just read your signature, thanks for the compliment :clink: