PDA

View Full Version : We need to stop labeling people

SouthernUnkleRitchie
10-08-2018, 10:50 PM
Politicians love labeling people because it keeps the country divided and makes the people fighting with each other instead of paying attention to all of the political crooks and liars, of which are abundant.

Politicans love, red herrings, straw men, sophistry, the flag (a piece of cloth worshipped like a demigod), the nfl (american gladiators causing concussions), wars (a lot of wagging the dog), clean coal (an oxymoron), junk science/anti science (in regards to global warming), Paternalism, Liberals, conservatives, libertarians, moderates, radicals, anarchists, people of color, gangbangers, idiots, morons, shit stains, strict constitutionalism, religious denominations (a biggie like "god is on our side"), perverts, gay. Whatever.

First off, we are people each with a point of view, We should not label people according to their opinions. We should never put politics ahead of country.
:yay::loveu::thumbsupkid:
We are "We the people".

:usflag:

Lightbringer
10-09-2018, 03:59 AM
Quitcherbitchin progtard.

iolo
10-09-2018, 05:26 AM
Politicians love labeling people because it keeps the country divided and makes the people fighting with each other instead of paying attention to all of the political crooks and liars, of which are abundant.

Politicans love, red herrings, straw men, sophistry, the flag (a piece of cloth worshipped like a demigod), the nfl (american gladiators causing concussions), wars (a lot of wagging the dog), clean coal (an oxymoron), junk science/anti science (in regards to global warming), Paternalism, Liberals, conservatives, libertarians, moderates, radicals, anarchists, people of color, gangbangers, idiots, morons, shit stains, strict constitutionalism, religious denominations (a biggie like "god is on our side"), perverts, gay. Whatever.

First off, we are people each with a point of view, We should not label people according to their opinions. We should never put politics ahead of country.
We are "We the people".

Depends what you mean by 'politics' - you are going to need powerful political action to put this mess right, I think. Most things, fair play, are more important than the current circus.

countryboy
10-09-2018, 05:39 AM

We are "We the people".

It's no longer "we the people". It's normal thinking people on one side, and leftist loons on the other. It's textbook, good vs evil.

Jack
10-09-2018, 05:43 AM
yeah, cool ... but what about all the assholes?

NiftyNiblick
10-09-2018, 05:59 AM
We should not label people according to their opinions. We should never put politics ahead of country.

The whole unity thing sounds like childish Pollyanna talk to me.
We are all presumably sincere in our opinions and values.

The values of the right are genuinely repugnant to those of us on the left.
The converse seems to be true as well.

How do we come together with people whose values we sincerely and genuinely loathe?
Why should we, in fact?
Isn't formalizing the separation a better solution for making more people content?

Lightbringer
10-09-2018, 06:05 AM
Isn't formalizing the separation a better solution for making more people content?

I don't think so. Gridlock is the most likely result and that's not a bad thing, the only passed bills would be laws that everyone thinks are good ideas and the partisan crap gets gridlocked out of existence.

SouthernUnkleRitchie
10-09-2018, 11:32 AM
yeah, cool ... but what about all the assholes?

appoint an ass hole shredder czar.

SouthernUnkleRitchie
10-09-2018, 11:34 AM

How do we come together with people whose values we sincerely and genuinely loathe?
Why should we, in fact?

aside from the fact that we need another civil war, i'll just keep on toking.

Phantasmal
10-09-2018, 11:36 AM
It's no longer "we the people". It's normal thinking people on one side, and leftist loons on the other. It's textbook, good vs evil.
Hack

SouthernUnkleRitchie
10-09-2018, 11:54 AM
I remain through sleet, snow, hail, and rain a...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_VnbtRFx5Y

evince
10-09-2018, 12:15 PM
I don't think so. Gridlock is the most likely result and that's not a bad thing, the only passed bills would be laws that everyone thinks are good ideas and the partisan crap gets gridlocked out of existence.

see

they dont want the nation to function as designed

they hate democracy

they hate this nation

they fawn all over dictators like Putin

they are the enemy

they want the nation torn assunder

Grugore
10-09-2018, 12:43 PM

We are "We the people".

It is a simple fact that that people are divided into those who love truth and those who hate the truth. They all know who they are. The battle lines have been drawn. Let's rumble.

Jack
10-09-2018, 02:33 PM
Hack

Shouldn't you be putting someone on 'Forced Ignore' here?

Cypress
10-09-2018, 02:40 PM
We need to stop labeling people

I am never going to stop using the terms teabagger, wingnut, deplorable mouth breather, and rightwing nut job.....

If that makes me a bad person, I will just have to accept that I am on the highway to hell!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l482T0yNkeo

Guno צְבִי
10-09-2018, 03:33 PM

no, it is the white christian party and its dying demographic against America

Nomad
10-09-2018, 03:50 PM

If you think you and your fellow assholes on the right are the "normal.thinking people" who represent the "good" side, while you advocate denying people health care, denying entry and kicking people out of the country based on ethnicity, cutting govt assistance to give multi-millionaires tax cuts, etc, etc, etc... then you are certifiably retarded.

You fucks represent the evil side in our current culture war.

You are the side of greed and self interest.

If you weren't an evil retard, you would see that.

Irish Exit
10-09-2018, 03:51 PM

We are "We the people".

https://youtu.be/9X_ViIPA-Gc

Truth Detector
10-09-2018, 03:57 PM

Wrong and quite ignorant. The thing that has been dividing America over the last decade and a half has been the shrill Fascist liberal left, the America hating liberal media and eight years of Obamunism.

That combined with the outrageous, unethical and partisan smear campaign recently witnessed in the Senate hearings are what divides us. Parties used to get along quite well. We could argue our differences and in the end, understood elections had consequences and the people had spoken.

But suddenly, that isn't good enough for the Party of the Jackass. They bitched and whined and lied about Bush stealing an election in 2000, and now, claim the Russians did it. It is stupid, it is childish and it is divisive; but that is how the Party of the Jackass is evolving.

It is evolving into a spoiled child mentality and when it doesn't get it's way, will lie, cheat, screech, shout down, mob, smear and destroy anyone who prevents them from obtaining that which is of utmost importance to the DNC; POLITICAL power. They don't care about women. They don't care about minorities. They don't care about the poor. They don't care who they have to smear. All are pawns in the game of politics to these Fascists.

Truth Detector
10-09-2018, 03:59 PM

Why should we, in fact?

This is the difference between Republicans and the Party of the Jackass. We disagree with them. They loathe us. How does anyone even begin to have a civilized debate with people so low in IQ?

Truth Detector
10-09-2018, 04:00 PM

That was the ingenious government design the founders had in mind. This is why I laugh at and mock those who whine about Government not working. It's not supposed to fucking work. ;)

Truth Detector
10-09-2018, 04:01 PM
Hack

The person who started this thread is a hack, you massive hypocrite. STFU, seriously.

Truth Detector
10-09-2018, 04:02 PM
I am never going to stop using the terms teabagger, wingnut, deplorable mouth breather, and rightwing nut job.....

If that makes me a bad person, I will just have to accept that I am on the highway to hell!

It doesn't make you bad; it makes you a moron. Embrace your ignorance and stupidity and share it with the world! :laugh:

Truth Detector
10-09-2018, 04:03 PM
If you think you and your fellow assholes on the right are the "normal.thinking people" who represent the "good" side, while you advocate denying people health care, denying entry and kicking people out of the country based on ethnicity, cutting govt assistance to give multi-millionaires tax cuts, etc, etc, etc... then you are certifiably retarded.

You fucks represent the evil side in our current culture war.

You are the side of greed and self interest.

If you weren't an evil retard, you would see that.

https://i.postimg.cc/447gP77N/Nomad-02.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://media.giphy.com/media/10xgFY9dS4PYCQ/giphy.gif

TTQ64
10-09-2018, 04:08 PM
I never want to be called anything other than what I am A Black American.

Black American is a label I wear proudly.

I am not the same as everyone else. I am unique just as everyone else.

We are not all the same it's what makes this country what it is.

It would be better if the people who labeled, weren't in charge of the country.

This country is ruled by the class who wants us all to conform to their norms and culture.....as corrupt as it may be.

Lightbringer
10-09-2018, 11:29 PM
see

they hate democracy

they hate this nation

they are the enemy

psst...c'mere...I wanna let you in on a little secret. ready?
that IS how the country is supposed to work

Evince's America: when everyone does whatever I want them to then we're being bi-partisan. When people disagree with me they are obviously Russian troll-bots.

Evince, you are a living, breathing meme. Are you dread lock girl?

iolo
10-10-2018, 06:29 AM
It is a simple fact that that people are divided into those who love truth and those who hate the truth. They all know who they are. The battle lines have been drawn. Let's rumble.
'What is truth?' asked jesting Pilate, and would not stay for an answer. Where do you get your truth, child - The Book of Genesis? One or other of Trump's contradictory statements? The denial of all scientific discoveries for the last three hundred years ? You all are, we know, deeply dishonest about everything. How dare you talk about 'truth', you hypocritical scoundrel!

SouthernUnkleRitchie
10-10-2018, 08:09 AM
The person who started this thread is a hack, you massive hypocrite. STFU, seriously.

how dare you trying to derail this thread. I remind you, this is not the "war zone". go there. it's where you belong.

thank you.

Truth Detector
10-10-2018, 08:45 AM
how dare you trying to derail this thread. I remind you, this is not the "war zone". go there. it's where you belong.

thank you.

STFU you whiny vagina. :laugh:

Fentoine Lum
10-10-2018, 08:51 AM
Depends what you mean by 'politics' - you are going to need powerful political action to put this mess right, I think. Most things, fair play, are more important than the current circus.

Powerful political action outside the confines the system allows.

Fentoine Lum
10-10-2018, 08:52 AM

If he was a vagina he would have a train of entitled blacked out drunk boys of privilege lined up.

SouthernUnkleRitchie
10-10-2018, 09:03 AM
[QUOTE=Kacper;2651532][video=youtube_share;9X_ViIPA
I never let my meat loaf.:cool:

SouthernUnkleRitchie
10-10-2018, 09:25 AM

This is not the war zones forum.

Truth Detector
10-10-2018, 09:28 AM

Then stop acting like it is snowflake. You gonna cry again? :laugh:

Truth Detector
10-10-2018, 09:28 AM
If he was a vagina he would have a train of entitled blacked out drunk boys of privilege lined up.

Only where you live. You should try giving up the gutter and finding a job.

Lightbringer
10-10-2018, 10:04 AM

STFU you whiny vagina.

Hermes Thoth
10-10-2018, 11:38 AM
see

they hate democracy

they hate this nation

they are the enemy

Holy Projection, Bat man!

SouthernUnkleRitchie
10-10-2018, 01:19 PM
Then stop acting like it is snowflake. You gonna cry again? :laugh:

There you go again accusing the other of what you, yourself is guilty of. It getting staler by the minute, like a broken record. But, it's all you got, douche bag.

SouthernUnkleRitchie
10-10-2018, 01:22 PM
Holy Projection, Bat man!

I guess it's too much to process with your feeble mind. Go back to your comic books.

I feel so sorry for you people.

Lightbringer
10-10-2018, 01:24 PM
I guess it's too much to process with your feeble mind. Go back to your comic books.

The good news for you is in America in 2018 there are plenty of opportunities to earn your GED.

Hermes Thoth
10-10-2018, 02:48 PM

The people are not with you.

The people understand that globalization
Is gay and political correctness is feeble-minded bullshit.

Truth Detector
10-10-2018, 02:53 PM
There you go again accusing the other of what you, yourself is guilty of. It getting staler by the minute, like a broken record. But, it's all you got, douche bag.

You know what is stale and boorish snowflake; your whiny stupidity. STFU, you don't have to prove you're a whiny brain dead vagina every damned day. :laugh:

Does any one have a moron interpreter to figure out what this moron is saying? :laugh:

SouthernUnkleRitchie
10-10-2018, 05:01 PM
You know what is stale and boorish snowflake; your whiny stupidity. STFU, you don't have to prove you're a whiny brain dead vagina every damned day. :laugh:

Does any one have a moron interpreter to figure out what this moron is saying? :laugh:

there you go again, doofus.

SouthernUnkleRitchie
10-10-2018, 05:04 PM
The good news for you is in America in 2018 there are plenty of opportunities to earn your GED.

another brick in the wall. ^

SouthernUnkleRitchie
10-10-2018, 05:06 PM
The people are not with you.

The people understand that globalization
Is gay and political correctness is feeble-minded bullshit.

it don't matter. trump is going to kill us all soon.

Truth Detector
10-10-2018, 05:38 PM
there you go again, doofus.

Awwww....when did you grow that massive vagina snowflake? :laugh:

Truth Detector
10-10-2018, 05:39 PM
it don't matter. trump is going to kill us all soon.

You really are too stupid to comprehend how retarded you sound aren't you?

:smh:

SouthernUnkleRitchie
10-10-2018, 05:42 PM
You really are too stupid to comprehend how retarded you sound aren't you?

:smh:

no. that would be a paradox.

SouthernUnkleRitchie
10-10-2018, 05:44 PM
Awwww....when did you grow that massive vagina snowflake? :laugh:

that's better. you're learning. sis.

Truth Detector
10-10-2018, 05:44 PM
no. that would be a paradox.

No; that would take intelligence and a brain. Both of which you are severely lacking. :laugh:

gfm7175
10-11-2018, 03:53 PM

Nope... I'm not a whiny brain dead vagina, so I have no clue what he was babbling on about :laugh:

SouthernUnkleRitchie
10-12-2018, 03:44 AM
No; that would take intelligence and a brain. Both of which you are severely lacking. :laugh:

Your opinion is not worth a sack full of shit to me, Gomer.

SouthernUnkleRitchie
10-12-2018, 03:48 AM
Nope... I'm not a whiny brain dead vagina, so I have no clue what he was babbling on about :laugh:

Then wtf are you laughing about, stupid? I suppose you was touching yourself while you wrote that.;)

gfm7175
10-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Then wtf are you laughing about, stupid? I suppose you was touching yourself while you wrote that.;)

I was, actually... Not sure what that has to do with the content of my post, though...

SouthernUnkleRitchie
10-14-2018, 08:02 PM
I was, actually... Not sure what that has to do with the content of my post, though...

You're going to go blind. :|

Lightbringer
10-14-2018, 08:04 PM
You're going to go blind. :|

Damn you're good. I love elementary school humor.

SouthernUnkleRitchie
10-14-2018, 08:08 PM
Damn you're good. I love elementary school humor.

I knew that. That's why I POSTED it so a mental midget like you could understand it.

Lightbringer
10-14-2018, 08:58 PM
I like big butts.

Hmmm, food for thought.