PDA

View Full Version : Prais the Lord.

Grugore
10-08-2018, 11:46 AM
There was an old lady who was very spiritual. Every morning she would go onto her front porch, raise her arms to the sky, and yell PRAISE THE LORD!
One day, an atheist bought the house next to hers. Soon, he got sick and tired of her. After a few weeks, after the woman did her morning ritual, he would jump out his front door and yell THERE IS NO LORD.

Yet the little old lady continued. One day, she went outside and said, dear Lord. I'm out of money and I have nothing to eat. The next day there were several bags of groceries on her porch. Enough to last her a month. PRAISE THE LORD she shouted. Her neighbor came outside and laughed at her. There is no Lord. I bought those groceries. Ha ha ha!

The little old lady said PRAISE THE LORD. You sent me groceries and made the Devil pay for them.

Lightbringer
10-08-2018, 11:48 AM
So the Devil is awesome. Great.

gfm7175
10-09-2018, 02:06 PM
There was an old lady who was very spiritual. Every morning she would go onto her front porch, raise her arms to the sky, and yell PRAISE THE LORD!
One day, an atheist bought the house next to hers. Soon, he got sick and tired of her. After a few weeks, after the woman did her morning ritual, he would jump out his front door and yell THERE IS NO LORD.

Yet the little old lady continued. One day, she went outside and said, dear Lord. I'm out of money and I have nothing to eat. The next day there were several bags of groceries on her porch. Enough to last her a month. PRAISE THE LORD she shouted. Her neighbor came outside and laughed at her. There is no Lord. I bought those groceries. Ha ha ha!

The little old lady said PRAISE THE LORD. You sent me groceries and made the Devil pay for them.

Hahahaha... but that little story does show it is very possible for God to use unbelievers to suit his purposes.

PostmodernProphet
10-09-2018, 04:41 PM
So the Devil is awesome. Great.

you think too highly of yourself.......

Guno צְבִי
10-09-2018, 05:47 PM
Hahahaha... but that little story does show it is very possible for God to use unbelievers to suit his purposes.

And which god are you talking about? the muslim god? the greek gods? or the dead guy on two sticks god of the goyim?

Nomad
10-09-2018, 09:10 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/HnykdSrL/praise.png

Jack
10-09-2018, 09:58 PM

See ... this proves even crazy christian type people have a sense of humor. (there is hope for them after all)

Old Trapper
10-09-2018, 10:19 PM
I find it kind of sad that some mock what they do not understand, and lack in their own lives. Yet they will praise liars, adulterers, thieves, cowards, abusers of women, and the like.

gfm7175
10-10-2018, 07:31 AM
And which god are you talking about? the muslim god? the greek gods? or the dead guy on two sticks god of the goyim?

I am talking about the Christian God because that is the God I believe in.

Grugore
10-10-2018, 09:51 AM
I find it kind of sad that some mock what they do not understand, and lack in their own lives. Yet they will praise liars, adulterers, thieves, cowards, abusers of women, and the like.

What's really sad is that some people just can't resist being assholes, even when replying to a harmless joke. Makes you wonder.

domer76
10-12-2018, 10:43 PM

So heartwarming. Just a children’s story.

“The Bible is the word of God"
"How can you be sure it's the word of God?"
"Because the Bible tells us so"
"Why believe the Bible?
"The Bible is infallible"
"How do you know it's infallible?"...

(Return to top)

domer76
10-12-2018, 10:44 PM

Yeah, if it actually happened. Otherwise, it’s just a story.

gfm7175
10-15-2018, 08:00 AM

If it's a story, then it's a pretty damn good story with lots of valuable and practical life lessons. It seems like people who "live by Jesus' teachings" tend to have happier, easier, less stressed lives.

If it's more than "just a story", then... well... things get much more serious...

Grugore
10-17-2018, 12:53 PM
If it's a story, then it's a pretty damn good story with lots of valuable and practical life lessons. It seems like people who "live by Jesus' teachings" tend to have happier, easier, less stressed lives.

If it's more than "just a story", then... well... things get much more serious...

It is a fact that Christians live longer, healthier and happier lives. That's not a coincidence.

MAGA MAN
10-17-2018, 02:24 PM

Racist.

Guno צְבִי
10-17-2018, 02:33 PM
Racist.

stupid stupid goy

Frank Apisa
10-17-2018, 02:39 PM

If that sort of thing bothers you, Trapper...

...discussions that tend toward religious themes in Internet forums probably is not the place for you.

It's sorta like going to a forum titled JUST PLAIN POLITICS...and crabbing about people mocking adherents of various political positions.

Frank Apisa
10-17-2018, 02:39 PM
I am talking about the Christian God because that is the God I believe in.

Right.

That is the god you blindly guess exists.

Frank Apisa
10-17-2018, 02:41 PM
What's really sad is that some people just can't resist being assholes, even when replying to a harmless joke. Makes you wonder.

It was a funny joke, Grugore.

Thanks for posting it.

I hope you are not surprised that some of this shit came up, though.

MAGA MAN
10-17-2018, 02:50 PM
stupid stupid goy

Racist.

Ralph
10-17-2018, 03:14 PM

The energy for a supposed BIG BANG...….Spontaneous Generation from dead matter...…. 2 elements (helium and hydrogen) morphing into all the chemicals and elements of the periodic table......the Birth of a New Star.....all life evolving from a single celled a sexual life form to produce a life form that requires sexual reproduction (which came first, the male or the female and while we were waiting the billions of years for evolution to kick in.....just how did procreation of this new gender base life form REPRODUCE?

THAT STORY? :bigthink:

UP next: The personal ad hominem insult. :laugh:

domer76
10-17-2018, 03:53 PM
The energy for a supposed BIG BANG...….Spontaneous Generation from dead matter...…. 2 elements (helium and hydrogen) morphing into all the chemicals and elements of the periodic table......the Birth of a New Star.....all life evolving from a single celled a sexual life form to produce a life form that requires sexual reproduction (which came first, the male or the female and while we were waiting the billions of years for evolution to kick in.....just how did procreation of this new gender base life form REPRODUCE?

THAT STORY? :bigthink:

UP next: The personal ad hominem insult. :laugh:

Yawn

Old Trapper
10-17-2018, 05:44 PM
If that sort of thing bothers you, Trapper...

...discussions that tend toward religious themes in Internet forums probably is not the place for you.

It's sorta like going to a forum titled JUST PLAIN POLITICS...and crabbing about people mocking adherents of various political positions.

Do you have something intelligent to say, or are you just being stupid again?