PDA

View Full Version : Another Bible prophecy fulfilled!

Grugore
09-17-2018, 10:33 AM
First red heifer in 2,000 years born in Israel
Now the third Temple can be built. If you know anything about Bible prophecy, you know what this means.
https://www.endtime.com/prophecy-news/first-red-heifer-in-2000-years-born-in-israel/?mc_cid=41a29d235d&mc_eid=101ebff384

domer76
09-17-2018, 10:42 AM
Now the third Temple can be built. If you know anything about Bible prophecy, you know what this means.
https://www.endtime.com/prophecy-news/first-red-heifer-in-2000-years-born-in-israel/?mc_cid=41a29d235d&mc_eid=101ebff384

lol

It means you’re a fucking idiot.

kudzu
09-17-2018, 10:49 AM
lol

It means you’re a fucking idiot.

LOLOLOL.. Yes! :laugh:

Guno צְבִי
09-17-2018, 10:52 AM

Israelis and we Jews laugh at you low IQ goyim and your christstain fantasies

Jade Dragon
09-17-2018, 11:16 AM
Umm. It's the same color as the mother, if people look at things. So she was either born there, or someone just brought a red heifer into Israel, and it gave birth. I doubt prophecy works if it's tinkered with.

Jack
09-17-2018, 11:19 AM
Jesus!
Am I the ONLY person that thinks 'Grugore' is a troll and just comes here to fuck with people?

Grugore
09-17-2018, 11:31 AM
Umm. It's the same color as the mother, if people look at things. So she was either born there, or someone just brought a red heifer into Israel, and it gave birth. I doubt prophecy works if it's tinkered with.

Such ignorance. There are several criteria the heifer has to meet in order to be acceptable. For one, there cannot be two hairs of a different color next to each other, nor more than three total on the whole calf. It cannot have done any work. It cannot be pregnant or even have mated, plus several other requirements. Do some research next time. If you comment on something you know nothing about, you only look like a fool. You must be tired of looking the fool. You do it so often.

Grugore
09-17-2018, 11:33 AM
Jesus!
Am I the ONLY person that thinks 'Grugore' is a troll and just comes here to fuck with people?

Just you and your atheist friends. "A fool despises wisdom" that's you, btw.

Jack
09-17-2018, 11:44 AM
Just you and your atheist friends. "A fool despises wisdom" that's you, btw.

OK. It was just a thought. This 'red heifer' thing sounded pretty far fetched, I thought "This guy can't be for real, he's just fucking with everybody".

So, I'm guessing Jesus will be 'returning' now?

domer76
09-17-2018, 12:11 PM
Such ignorance. There are several criteria the heifer has to meet in order to be acceptable. For one, there cannot be two hairs of a different color next to each other, nor more than three total on the whole calf. It cannot have done any work. It cannot be pregnant or even have mated, plus several other requirements. Do some research next time. If you comment on something you know nothing about, you only look like a fool. You must be tired of looking the fool. You do it so often.

Who is the fucking idiot that inspects every hair? You? :rofl2:

domer76
09-17-2018, 12:13 PM
OK. It was just a thought. This 'red heifer' thing sounded pretty far fetched, I thought "This guy can't be for real, he's just fucking with everybody".

It says they have to sacrifice it first. That’s after they’re done counting hairs.

Jack
09-17-2018, 12:28 PM
It says they have to sacrifice it first. That’s after they’re done counting hairs.

I hope Grugore is the one selected to count the hairs, it's right up his alley.

Mason Michaels
09-17-2018, 12:34 PM
Anyone actually have a Biblical Prophecy about this Red Cow?

Grugore
09-17-2018, 01:17 PM
Anyone actually have a Biblical Prophecy about this Red Cow?

Not directly, I think. But the Old Testament is clear on what is required. And the Temple cannot be built without the red heifer. And since the Temple is mentioned in the account of the end times. I mean, pretty huge coincidence that its been 2000 years since an acceptable red heifer was found. Now the Temple will be built, and all that was foretold in Revelation can finally happen.

Mason Michaels
09-17-2018, 01:30 PM
Not directly, I think. But the Old Testament is clear on what is required. And the Temple cannot be built without the red heifer. And since the Temple is mentioned in the account of the end times. I mean, pretty huge coincidence that its been 2000 years since an acceptable red heifer was found. Now the Temple will be built, and all that was foretold in Revelation can finally happen.

I'll take it seriously when the Dome of the Rock is taken down.
And the Temple starts being built.

Jade Dragon
09-17-2018, 02:00 PM

My Mom is basically the secular version of a nun, and she didn't know what this red heifer thing was. After all, the color heifer in the pictures I saw, is pretty common. The mother was the same color, so you have to ask where she was born as well.

Grugore
09-17-2018, 02:05 PM
I'll take it seriously when the Dome of the Rock is taken down.
And the Temple starts being built.

The Dome is fine where it is. It is located where the outer court was, or the court of the Gentiles. They can build the actual Temple without disturbing anything.

Fentoine Lum
09-17-2018, 02:40 PM

BBQ

Mason Michaels
09-17-2018, 02:41 PM
The Dome is fine where it is. It is located where the outer court was, or the court of the Gentiles. They can build the actual Temple without disturbing anything.

Not going to happen,the Temple will be built where the Dome of Rock is sitting

Fentoine Lum
09-17-2018, 02:44 PM
My Mom is basically the secular version of a nun, and she didn't know what this red heifer thing was. After all, the color heifer in the pictures I saw, is pretty common. The mother was the same color, so you have to ask where she was born as well.

A simple Mendelian genetics square is way over the heads of creationists who believe the planet is ~6000 years old.

Jade Dragon
09-17-2018, 02:59 PM
A simple Mendelian genetics square is way over the heads of creationists who believe the planet is ~6000 years old.

I never really understood that creationist stuff from some people, about the world being that young, and I'm a Christian.

Fentoine Lum
09-17-2018, 03:11 PM
I never really understood that creationist stuff from some people, about the world being that young, and I'm a Christian.

Me too, meaning raised in the church, don't go near one now, and won't. But like my mother used to say; "If God does indeeed work in mysterious ways, surely he can manage evolution".

Mason Michaels
09-17-2018, 04:03 PM

They take the 7 day creation as 7 24 hour days.

PostmodernProphet
09-17-2018, 04:16 PM
red herring.......

Jack
09-17-2018, 04:20 PM
red herring.......

So ... someone has to count the hairs on a red herring?

Jade Dragon
09-17-2018, 04:32 PM
They take the 7 day creation as 7 24 hour days.

7 Earth days didn't exist before the Earth, so you wonder what the scale would actually be.

Mason Michaels
09-17-2018, 04:34 PM
7 Earth days didn't exist before the Earth, so you wonder what the scale would actually be.

Doesn't matter creationist have their hearts set on 7 -24 hour day s.
6000 year old Earth.

domer76
09-18-2018, 08:22 PM
red herring.......

PMP - "If the Bible says it, it happened." :rofl2:

Cancel 2019.1
09-18-2018, 08:29 PM

You really think the Jews can build the Temple next to the Dome of Rock.
Most naive thing I ever heard.

Cancel 2019.1
09-18-2018, 08:30 PM
PMP - "If the Bible says it, it happened." :rofl2:

Where does the Bible say something about the Red heifer.Chapter and verse.

domer76
09-18-2018, 08:37 PM
Where does the Bible say something about the Red heifer.Chapter and verse.

Ask PMP. He's the one I quoted. Or the moron, Grugore. It's his claim.

Irish Exit
09-18-2018, 09:22 PM

Must also be blemish free so now they have to sacrifice it......of course since they have been bringing in frozen embryos trying to create this cow, so if life begins at conception, she may be a a trick by the devil.

Leonthecat
09-18-2018, 10:23 PM

You are absolutely insane.

Jack
09-19-2018, 03:26 AM
Must also be blemish free so now they have to sacrifice it......of course since they have been bringing in frozen embryos trying to create this cow, so if life begins at conception, she may be a a trick by the devil.

Hmmmmm ... "trick by the Devil". See, this is why believing Grugore is so hard. The Devil routinely bamboozles, confounds, and stymies Grugore on many fronts. (Sad, so sad) :(

PostmodernProphet
09-19-2018, 05:15 AM
Ask PMP. He's the one I quoted. Or the moron, Grugore. It's his claim.

and what did you quote me saying, my feckless little tool?......

Irish Exit
09-19-2018, 05:36 AM
Hmmmmm ... "trick by the Devil". See, this is why believing Grugore is so hard. The Devil routinely bamboozles, confounds, and stymies Grugore on many fronts. (Sad, so sad) :(

God created the Devil just to trick Grugore. Says so right there in the Bible....somewhere after all the begetting

iolo
09-19-2018, 06:14 AM
It would be an excellent thing if these weirdoes, instead of wasting their time on 'prophecies' of this ludicrous kind, would go so far as to read The Gospels and Acts and to try acting in accordance with them.

CFM
09-19-2018, 06:16 AM
Who is the fucking idiot that inspects every hair? You? :rofl2:

We damn sure can't get a black to do it. They can't count higher than the number of bastard children they produce.

domer76
09-19-2018, 08:07 AM
and what did you quote me saying, my feckless little tool?......

Having a little trouble following the last few posts, pimple?

Fentoine Lum
09-19-2018, 08:11 AM
We damn sure can't get a black to do it. They can't count higher than the number of bastard children they produce.

Speaking of bastard producing baby mommas, Bristol Palin has a new show celebrating just such.

Mason Michaels
09-19-2018, 08:42 AM
It would be an excellent thing if these weirdoes, instead of wasting their time on 'prophecies' of this ludicrous kind, would go so far as to read The Gospels and Acts and to try acting in accordance with them.

You start with Genesis.

CFM
09-19-2018, 09:04 AM
Speaking of bastard producing baby mommas, Bristol Palin has a new show celebrating just such.

I see your ignored something relevant to the thread and went on an unrelated tangent.

You need to work on your fellow blacks stopping them from producing bastard babies that white people are expected to support.

Grugore
09-19-2018, 09:07 AM
You really think the Jews can build the Temple next to the Dome of Rock.
Most naive thing I ever heard.

Who's going to stop them?

Mason Michaels
09-19-2018, 09:13 AM
Who's going to stop them?

2Billion Muslims!

Grugore
09-19-2018, 09:22 AM
2Billion Muslims!

They've already tried. Remember the six-day war? Israel's military is second to none. It may be small compared to others, but every Israeli is a soldier and every one of them is armed with a high tech assault rifle. They also have nukes and they are not afraid to use them. If the rag heads could do anything about Israel, they would have already done so.

Mason Michaels
09-19-2018, 09:51 AM
They've already tried. Remember the six-day war? Israel's military is second to none. It may be small compared to others, but every Israeli is a soldier and every one of them is armed with a high tech assault rifle. They also have nukes and they are not afraid to use them. If the rag heads could do anything about Israel, they would have already done so.

You're delusional,a Trump Evangelical?
Doesn't matter,no Orthodox Jew would back the building of the Temple anywhere but where the Dome of Rock sits.

Grugore
09-19-2018, 10:10 AM
You're delusional,a Trump Evangelical?
Doesn't matter,no Orthodox Jew would back the building of the Temple anywhere but where the Dome of Rock sits.

The Temple will be built. Shortly afterward, the Antichrist will negotiate a 7-year peace treaty between Israel and its enemies. He will enter the Temple 3 1/2 years later and declare himself to be God, breaking the treaty. That's also the point when all hell will break loose. It doesn't require your belief. It WILL happen. Just as every other Biblical prophecy has and will happen. There has not been a single biblical prophecy that has been proven to be wrong. Think about that.

domer76
09-19-2018, 10:16 AM
The Temple will be built. Shortly afterward, the Antichrist will negotiate a 7-year peace treaty between Israel and its enemies. He will enter the Temple 3 1/2 years later and declare himself to be God, breaking the treaty. That's also the point when all hell will break loose. It doesn't require your belief. It WILL happen. Just as every other Biblical prophecy has and will happen. There has not been a single biblical prophecy that has been proven to be wrong. Think about that.

^Just fucking hysterical that a grown person buys this shit.

When is this going to occur, Nostradamus?

Mason Michaels
09-19-2018, 10:47 AM

What's in dispute is where will the Temple be built.

Grugore
09-19-2018, 10:56 AM
What's in dispute is where will the Temple be built.

There is no dispute. It will be built where the original temple was built, and the one after that.

domer76
09-19-2018, 12:25 PM
^Just fucking priceless! For a six year old, that is. For an adult, pitiable.

PostmodernProphet
09-19-2018, 01:19 PM
Having a little trouble following the last few posts, pimple?

I'm having trouble figuring out why you believe I quoted the Bible, oh ye of little faith and less intelligence......

Grugore
09-19-2018, 02:01 PM
I'm having trouble figuring out why you believe I quoted the Bible, oh ye of little faith and less intelligence......

Good thing there's no such thing as a eugenics court. He wouldn't have made it to puberty.

Mason Michaels
09-19-2018, 02:41 PM
There is no dispute. It will be built where the original temple was built, and the one after that.

I believe that too,what will be interesting is how will the land that the Dome of Rock is sitting on come available!

domer76
09-19-2018, 02:59 PM

I never said that, did I, moron?

Your quote was “If the Bible says it, if happened.”

Grugore
09-19-2018, 03:29 PM
I believe that too,what will be interesting is how will the land that the Dome of Rock is sitting on come available!

I thought the dome was located where the court of the Gentiles was located.

Mason Michaels
09-19-2018, 03:41 PM
I thought the dome was located where the court of the Gentiles was located.
doesn't really matter,there is no way the Dome of Rock and the Jewish Temple will ever both be on the Temple Mount at the same time.
If ever there was an either or situation,this is it.

MAGA MAN
09-19-2018, 03:46 PM

Look who's the expert all of a sudden.

Or, you just googled it so you could pretend to be, lol.

domer76
09-19-2018, 04:20 PM
Look who's the expert all of a sudden.

Or, you just googled it so you could pretend to be, lol.

Post #7, illiterate fucktard. Are you so fucking stupid that you can't stay focused for a few posts?

Take up your problem with the Thumper, Grugore. He's the moron that made the claim.

Still obsessing, I see, Tattoo.

Grugore
09-19-2018, 04:20 PM
doesn't really matter,there is no way the Dome of Rock and the Jewish Temple will ever both be on the Temple Mount at the same time.
If ever there was an either or situation,this is it.

Archaeological evidence confirms that Israel has a prior claim on the Temple Mount. It is clear that the Muslims do not belong there. Perhaps handing it over to the Jews will be part of the peace treaty. After all, Muslims have never honored a treaty that they have agreed to. Not once.

Mason Michaels
09-19-2018, 06:29 PM
Archaeological evidence confirms that Israel has a prior claim on the Temple Mount. It is clear that the Muslims do not belong there. Perhaps handing it over to the Jews will be part of the peace treaty. After all, Muslims have never honored a treaty that they have agreed to. Not once.

You're post contradicts its self.
The Muslims will never freely give up the Temple Mount!

Jack
09-20-2018, 04:09 AM
The Israelis could just kill off all the Palestinians and just take the land. Then they could build shit anywhere they want.
Didn't you here about the Canaanites? They were on the land first, then (check this out) God ordered them to kill all the Canaanites (Like, smash the babies heads upon the stones) and take the land.
See, the Israelis could say the same thing today "God told us to kill all the Palestinians".

iolo
09-20-2018, 05:26 AM
You start with Genesis.

You may. Not being an Orthodox Jew, I wouldn't think of it.

MAGA MAN
09-20-2018, 06:25 AM
Post #7, illiterate fucktard. Are you so fucking stupid that you can't stay focused for a few posts?

Take up your problem with the Thumper, Grugore. He's the moron that made the claim.

Still obsessing, I see, Tattoo.

Post 7 is what you goggled? Why are you so obsessed about this, atheist?

Jack
09-20-2018, 06:33 AM
"Goggled" ... by Dark (I'm a Structural Engineer) Soul. :palm:

Mason Michaels
09-20-2018, 07:45 AM
You may. Not being an Orthodox Jew, I wouldn't think of it.

To understand the new testament and especially Revelation,you need to know the old testament.To many Christians think the Old Testament is for Jews,the New for Christians.
You couldn't be more wrong

domer76
09-20-2018, 07:48 AM
Post 7 is what you goggled? Why are you so obsessed about this, atheist?

Post #7 is what I READ, illiterate fuck. You made the idiotic claim about Google, shitstain, not me.

Sad, obsessive little cunt.

Grugore
09-20-2018, 12:27 PM
I just love watching liberals go ballistic whenever they are the target of ridicule. I love JPP. Where else can you have more fun with your clothes on?

Jack
09-20-2018, 01:04 PM
I just love watching liberals go ballistic whenever they are the target of ridicule. I love JPP. Where else can you have more fun with your clothes on?

(shaking head) You're a Christian, Grugore. Everybody knows you take a shower with your clothes on. Don't even try to deny this.

domer76
09-20-2018, 01:29 PM

I find the blind, mindless stupidity of the thumpers quite amusing.

You’re one of the funniest. :rofl2:

Guno צְבִי
09-20-2018, 01:33 PM
The only reason that the Fundy goyim say they love Jews and are fascinated with Israel is that the need all the Jews to go to Israel so their man god to came back , real jackass's

Grugore
09-20-2018, 02:00 PM
(shaking head) You're a Christian, Grugore. Everybody knows you take a shower with your clothes on. Don't even try to deny this.

That can only mean that you have been peeking in my shower, you pervert.

Jack
09-20-2018, 02:02 PM
That can only mean that you have been peeking in my shower, you pervert.

hahahahahahahaha ... God! It's SO surprising to see a Christian with a sense of humor. Thanks. (maybe there is a God?)

Grugore
09-20-2018, 02:20 PM
hahahahahahahaha ... God! It's SO surprising to see a Christian with a sense of humor. Thanks. (maybe there is a God?)

No matter how we disagree, it is my dearest wish that you would someday come to know God. I'm praying for you. I'm sure others are too.

Jack
09-20-2018, 03:15 PM
No matter how we disagree, it is my dearest wish that you would someday come to know God. I'm praying for you. I'm sure others are too.

I'm so wishing YOU would embrace Humanity and become the sensuous, loving, accepting, powerful, beautiful, organism that inhabits Planet Earth on it's totally fabulous and glorious path through the unknown Universe.

Fentoine Lum
09-20-2018, 03:19 PM
I'm so wishing YOU would embrace Humanity and become the sensuous, loving, accepting, powerful, beautiful, organism that inhabits Planet Earth on it's totally fabulous and glorious path through the unknown Universe.

A religious perceptual reality was savagely beaten, burned, raped, slaughtered, tortured and murdered into the descendants of tribes to ensure that the perceptual reality you describe disappeared from the face of the earth.

Mason Michaels
09-20-2018, 03:20 PM

This is a religious thread you know?

Fentoine Lum
09-20-2018, 03:24 PM
This is a religious thread you know?

The religious just aren't all that into the teachings of Christ.

Jack
09-20-2018, 03:25 PM
A religious perceptual reality was savagely beaten, burned, raped, slaughtered, tortured and murdered into the descendants of tribes to ensure that the perceptual reality you describe disappeared from the face of the earth.

The Caliph in Rome still wears his crown. Indigenous People in Ecuador still crawl to the Statue of the Virgin Mary.

Mason Michaels
09-20-2018, 03:26 PM
The religious just aren't all that into the teachings of Christ.

They do like Bingo!

iolo
09-21-2018, 06:34 AM
To understand the new testament and especially Revelation,you need to know the old testament.To many Christians think the Old Testament is for Jews,the New for Christians.
You couldn't be more wrongLike Bernard Shaw, I regard Revelations as 'the ravings of a drug addict', or at least as an anti-imperialist diatribe in a code to which to which we lack the clues. The tribal myths were included only to convince Jews by the (not very convincing) 'prophecies'.

Mason Michaels
09-21-2018, 08:51 AM
Like Bernard Shaw, I regard Revelations as 'the ravings of a drug addict', or at least as an anti-imperialist diatribe in a code to which to which we lack the clues. The tribal myths were included only to convince Jews by the (not very convincing) 'prophecies'.

Rev.12:7=12/7/41

kudzu
09-21-2018, 09:49 AM
Rev.12:7=12/7/41

You mean war in heaven was Pearl Harbor?

Mason Michaels
09-21-2018, 09:52 AM
You mean war in heaven was Pearl Harbor?
The equal and opposite reaction to war in heaven,was world war on earth.

kudzu
09-21-2018, 09:56 AM
The equal and opposite reaction to war in heaven,was world war on earth.

Revelation was written for people in the first century AD, not for the distant future.

Mason Michaels
09-21-2018, 10:00 AM
Revelation was written for people in the first century AD, not for the distant future.

No it wasn't,it was written for the time when each and every prophecy will take place,some have,some haven't taken place yet.

kudzu
09-21-2018, 10:03 AM
No it wasn't,it was written for the time when each and every prophecy will take place,some have,some haven't taken place yet.

You should read revelation... It tells you who the audience is and when it will all happen.

Mason Michaels
09-21-2018, 10:05 AM
You should read revelation... It tells you who the audience is and when it will all happen.

It doesn't all take place at the same time.

kudzu
09-21-2018, 10:10 AM
It doesn't all take place at the same time.

It takes place 40 years or a generation after the crucifixion. The tribulation was over when Masada fell.. .. and if you recall, Jesus said those who fled to the hills could escape the tribulation.

MAGA MAN
09-21-2018, 10:21 AM
I'm a sad, obsessive little cunt. Don't be so hard on yourself, domer.

domer76
09-21-2018, 10:57 AM
Don't be so hard on yourself, domer.

Ah, the third grader obsesses again.

Go pull your pud to a building code, cunt. You bore me just like any 9 year old.

MAGA MAN
09-21-2018, 11:37 AM
Ah, the third grader obsesses again.

Go pull your pud to a building code, cunt. You bore me just like any 9 year old.

No doubt the irony of your post is lost on you. lol

Nordberg
09-22-2018, 02:22 PM

THAT was your defense? WTF.

Grugore
09-22-2018, 02:24 PM
THAT was your defense? WTF.

I could TRY to talk down to your level of understanding. It would be extremely difficult, but I could try.

domer76
09-22-2018, 02:52 PM
I could TRY to talk down to your level of understanding. It would be extremely difficult, but I could try.

You have consistently ignored a couple of questions I posed. You asked if there were questions and I had only two. For now.

Tell us about a guy in the belly of a big fish for 3 days.
Tell us how sloths, wombats, kangaroos traveled from Turkey to Australia, unscathed, and had no offspring until they reached their destination.

I want to see this answer!

Grugore
09-22-2018, 02:56 PM
I don't have to talk down to you since you're on my ignore list. Lol

domer76
09-22-2018, 03:08 PM
^Crickets from the Thumper.

Guno צְבִי
09-22-2018, 03:27 PM
If you try to base your life on the Bible, you’ll run into big questions that non-believers can answer in four words: “The Bible Is Mythology.” See how many mental gymnastics do Christians you have to do to answer straight forward questions. As Christian's explanations pile up and start sounding stranger and stranger, consider the possibility that the reason it’s taking so long to answer these questions is you’re using cognitive dissonance to justify an irrational belief.