PDA

View Full Version : The bankruptcy of atheism.

Grugore
09-07-2018, 03:30 PM
This defeats every argument of atheism.
https://soundcloud.com/livingwaterspub/the-bankruptcy-of-atheism

Leonthecat
09-07-2018, 03:33 PM

Some of the wealthiest people in the world are atheists.
That is the absolute truth.

LOL

Jack
09-07-2018, 03:34 PM
The religious Cults have been bankrupt ever since they began killing 'Infidels'. (non-Believers)
If you have to kill people to make them believe you, ... you ain't got much to sell.

Grugore
09-07-2018, 03:37 PM
Try reading the OP before replying. Otherwise, no one will take you seriously. Also, you might want to try refuting what was said. That's what intelligent and rational people do. For instance, is there such a thing as absolute truth? Yes or no.

Phantasmal
09-07-2018, 03:37 PM

A 50 minutes sermon, no thanks

Grugore
09-07-2018, 03:39 PM

I graciously accept your unconditional surrender. Have a nice day. Lolol

PostmodernProphet
09-07-2018, 03:41 PM
I've never seen a valid argument from an atheist......

Guno צְבִי
09-07-2018, 03:42 PM

It's your goyish "brain"

NiftyNiblick
09-07-2018, 03:46 PM
The Bible tells us God is real.
The Bible is the word of God.
Circular argument, no?

Secular humanist progressives try to do some good while the Middle American Christian Conservatives are turning the world to shit--when they're not praying.

Phantasmal
09-07-2018, 03:48 PM
It’s not a surrender, I’d be happy to read the written text if you have it. I would skip his folky stories and get to the meat of the issue.

PostmodernProphet
09-07-2018, 03:51 PM
It's your goyish "brain"

this hamhock never makes valid arguments.......

Jack
09-07-2018, 03:51 PM
Try reading the OP before replying. Otherwise, no one will take you seriously. Also, you might want to try refuting what was said. That's what intelligent and rational people do. For instance, is there such a thing as absolute truth? Yes or no.

Some things are subjective. Like, in your case, you probably think there are Gods or supernatural beings ... somewhere.

Grugore
09-07-2018, 04:01 PM
Some things are subjective. Like, in your case, you probably think there are Gods or supernatural beings ... somewhere.

Answer the question.

Jack
09-07-2018, 06:42 PM
Answer the question.

I just did.

Grugore
09-08-2018, 08:22 AM
I just did.

No. You didnt.

Jack
09-08-2018, 08:47 AM
No. You didnt.

"Some things are subjective. Like, in your case, you probably think there are Gods or supernatural beings ... somewhere."

Do YOU think there are supernatural beings somewhere? In YOUR brain, because YOU believe it, is THAT an 'Absolute Truth'?

domer76
09-08-2018, 09:35 AM

“The Bible is the word of God"
"How can you be sure it's the word of God?"
"Because the Bible tells us so"
"Why believe the Bible?
"The Bible is infallible"
"How do you know it's infallible?"...

(Return to top)

domer76
09-08-2018, 09:38 AM

Perhaps you can sit through 50 minutes of circular reasoning bullshit. I don't have to inclination to do so.

Why don't you summarize it for us, pally boy?

Other than "atheist = bad, Christian = good" horseshit, that is.

domer76
09-08-2018, 09:38 AM

That's difficult when your head is that far up your ass,

Fentoine Lum
09-08-2018, 09:42 AM

Believers don't think, they believe.

Fentoine Lum
09-08-2018, 09:42 AM
Perhaps you can sit through 50 minutes of circular reasoning bullshit. I don't have to inclination to do so.

That's all he got out of it.

Fentoine Lum
09-08-2018, 09:48 AM
The religious Cults have been bankrupt ever since they began killing 'Infidels'. (non-Believers)
If you have to kill people to make them believe you, ... you ain't got much to sell.

This disease, this way of looking at all life, and the planet, rolled out over the tribes of Europe first. We are all the descendants of tribes and a spiritual perceptual reality of the universe and the creator. That memory has been wiped out of white consciousness pretty much, our enslavement having happened long before the disease rolled out across the rest of the planet via colonialism and proselytizing.

That perceptual reality was replaced with a male dominator god perceptual reality which gave rise to the notion that this male dominator god gave mankind, only the “chosen ones” mind you, dominion over the natural world, the planet, anything they “discovered”, and any other human beings they could manage to whip into consent. So you bring that into a technological perceptual reality era where we are now, and we’ve all been enslaved to/by an economic system that has no other purpose than to continue the colonialization of all human beings, further redistributing and concentrating wealth into the pockets of fewer and fewer, much of that wealth coming from the natural world that was in place long before the humans who manipulate it into their own hands. In the same manner the system mines uranium or coal or gold, it also mines the energy, spirit, and soul of the human being to run these authoritarian systems that enslave us all. In essence, they mine the being part of the human being.

And so all of this racism, classism, sexism, religion, et.al. arises from the system’s need to keep the masses quibbling amongst themselves. The same applies to the american political system; it is designed to prevent any gathering of the masses against the aristocracy. It’s an illusion, this democracy and liberty. You have ostensibly “two” political parties who very comfortably don’t really have to do anything at all except point at the “other” party and with our consent present them as evil and scary; disconnected from what? Well, they’re not “real” americans like you and they don’t bow as deeply to the male dominator god as you do. Again, go back and look at Bacon’s Rebellion and the aftermath. The power structure learned that lesson very well. The system also learned very well from the 60-70s / the Viet Nam War / Civil Rights era, the last large scale questioning of our authoritarian system.

But absolutely Jack, peoples everywhere had to be beaten and murdered into accepting a new perceptual reality, there has never been anything civil about becoming "civilized".

Adolf_Twitler
09-08-2018, 09:59 AM
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-95b5e88869cb6e29f722284ce13d9dc1

Jack
09-08-2018, 10:11 AM
This disease, this way of looking at all life, and the planet, rolled out over the tribes of Europe first. We are all the descendants of tribes and a spiritual perceptual reality of the universe and the creator. That memory has been wiped out of white consciousness pretty much, our enslavement having happened long before the disease rolled out across the rest of the planet via colonialism and proselytizing.

That perceptual reality was replaced with a male dominator god perceptual reality which gave rise to the notion that this male dominator god gave mankind, only the “chosen ones” mind you, dominion over the natural world, the planet, anything they “discovered”, and any other human beings they could manage to whip into consent. So you bring that into a technological perceptual reality era where we are now, and we’ve all been enslaved to/by an economic system that has no other purpose than to continue the colonialization of all human beings, further redistributing and concentrating wealth into the pockets of fewer and fewer, much of that wealth coming from the natural world that was in place long before the humans who manipulate it into their own hands. In the same manner the system mines uranium or coal or gold, it also mines the energy, spirit, and soul of the human being to run these authoritarian systems that enslave us all. In essence, they mine the being part of the human being.

And so all of this racism, classism, sexism, religion, et.al. arises from the system’s need to keep the masses quibbling amongst themselves. The same applies to the american political system; it is designed to prevent any gathering of the masses against the aristocracy. It’s an illusion, this democracy and liberty. You have ostensibly “two” political parties who very comfortably don’t really have to do anything at all except point at the “other” party and with our consent present them as evil and scary; disconnected from what? Well, they’re not “real” americans like you and they don’t bow as deeply to the male dominator god as you do. Again, go back and look at Bacon’s Rebellion and the aftermath. The power structure learned that lesson very well. The system also learned very well from the 60-70s / the Viet Nam War / Civil Rights era, the last large scale questioning of our authoritarian system.

But absolutely Jack, peoples everywhere had to be beaten and murdered into accepting a new perceptual reality, there has never been anything civil about becoming "civilized".

I believe your term 'Partisanshitheads' summed it up very well. The 'Red Team/Blue Team' mentality here is solid evidence.

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2018, 10:20 AM
That's difficult when your head is that far up your ass,

is this your tender of a logical argument?.....

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2018, 10:21 AM
Believers don't think, they believe.

actually we don't think YOU believe......

Jack
09-08-2018, 10:23 AM

How do you have a 'logical' argument with a Cult Member?

Fentoine Lum
09-08-2018, 10:24 AM
actually we don't think YOU believe......

I don't, I think. Some folks believe believing is thinking.

Fentoine Lum
09-08-2018, 10:25 AM

You don't, just pat them on the head and move on.

domer76
09-08-2018, 10:32 AM

Versus this piece of horseshit from you?

"I've never seen a valid argument from an atheist......" :rofl2:

Jack
09-08-2018, 10:49 AM
You don't, just pat them on the head and move on.

LOL

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2018, 03:28 PM

if you didn't sit through it how do you know its 50 minutes if circular reasoning.......if its a critique of atheist's arguments it may simply be 50 minutes of laughter.....

Guno צְבִי
09-08-2018, 03:29 PM
if you didn't sit through it how do you know its 50 minutes if circular reasoning.......if its a critique of atheist's arguments it may simply be 50 minutes of laughter.....

poor pastor goyim

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2018, 03:30 PM

I don't think all atheists are cult members......some of you are simply ignorant loners.......

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2018, 03:32 PM
I don't, I think. Some folks believe believing is thinking.

/boggle.......then why the fuck do you keep on posting stupid shit?.....

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2018, 03:34 PM
Versus this piece of horseshit from you?

"I've never seen a valid argument from an atheist......" :rofl2:

???.....that isn't an argument.......that's an observation........

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2018, 03:35 PM
poor pastor goyim
you have a question, hamhock?......

evince
09-08-2018, 03:39 PM

I don't want to click on your shit site

paste it

evince
09-08-2018, 03:41 PM
I don't think all atheists are cult members......some of you are simply ignorant loners.......

there is no proof that exists to defend the myth of gods and monsters

the ONLY reason you believe in it is someone taught you to believe in childhood

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2018, 03:46 PM
there is no proof that exists to defend the myth of gods and monsters

the ONLY reason you believe in it is someone taught you to believe in childhood

good point.......thank God for parents of faith.......

evince
09-08-2018, 03:47 PM
and the kids are not buying it anymore

domer76
09-08-2018, 04:13 PM

lol

I don't need to, moron. The content is always the same.

"Why believe the Bible?

(Return to top)

domer76
09-08-2018, 04:14 PM
???.....that isn't an argument.......that's an observation........

Just as with your mythical daddy-in-the-sky, a delusional one.

Grugore
09-08-2018, 04:18 PM

You mean like when they tell us, with the utmost conviction, that there is no such thing as absolute truth? I always ask them if that's the truth. They can never give me a rational answer. Lol.

Frank Apisa
09-08-2018, 04:20 PM
One cannot get to "At least one god exists" using logic, reason, science, or math."

One cannot get to "No gods exist" using logic, reason, science, or math."

One cannot get to "It is more likely that no gods exist than that at least one god exists" using logic, reason, science, or math."

And finally, one cannot get to "It is more likely that at least one god exists than that no gods exist."

Anyone arriving at any of those places...has arrived there as the result of BLIND GUESSES.

If we would all finally acknowledge that...the world would be a less contentious place.

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2018, 05:58 PM
lol

I don't need to, moron. The content is always the same.

"Why believe the Bible?

(Return to top)

if you read things once in a while you would know that it 1) isn't always the same and 2) isn't actually a circular argument.......you keep posting the same thing and you don't even know what it is........

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2018, 06:00 PM
Just as with your mythical daddy-in-the-sky, a delusional one.

true, he is not an argument either.......perhaps you will not always be an ignorant putz......

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2018, 06:01 PM
One cannot get to "At least one god exists" using logic, reason, science, or math."

One cannot get to "No gods exist" using logic, reason, science, or math."

One cannot get to "It is more likely that no gods exist than that at least one god exists" using logic, reason, science, or math."

And finally, one cannot get to "It is more likely that at least one god exists than that no gods exist."

Anyone arriving at any of those places...has arrived there as the result of BLIND GUESSES.

If we would all finally acknowledge that...the world would be a less contentious place.

but you can arrive at "Frank is an idiot" by simple elimination of all other options........

domer76
09-08-2018, 06:05 PM
if you read things once in a while you would know that it 1) isn't always the same and 2) isn't actually a circular argument.......you keep posting the same thing and you don't even know what it is........

lol

Any time you gullible children quote your holy book to validate your god, it’s circular.

And yeah, it’s always the same ol’ shit.

Guno צְבִי
09-08-2018, 06:06 PM
good point.......thank God for parents of faith.......

so you are happy you were purposely retarded

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2018, 06:08 PM
so you are happy you were purposely retarded

I'm happy I didn't end up like you........a one track mind with loose treads.......

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2018, 06:10 PM
lol

Any time you gullible children quote your holy book to validate your god, it’s circular.

you see, that's why its obvious that you haven't bothered to notice that not all arguments that prove atheists are retarded quote the Bible........this one for example.........

domer76
09-08-2018, 06:15 PM
you see, that's why its obvious that you haven't bothered to notice that not all arguments that prove atheists are retarded quote the Bible........this one for example.........

WHOOSH!

Hey, can you write in tongues as well as speak it?

Jack
09-08-2018, 07:04 PM
WHOOSH!

Let me go ahead and answer that for PMP.

"Yes."

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2018, 07:37 PM
WHOOSH!

is this more evidence of the astonishing rationale of the atheist?........

Jack
09-08-2018, 07:42 PM

Just a question. Funny how you avoid answering it.

domer76
09-08-2018, 07:44 PM

Aw, C’mon. Write something in tongues. That’s cool evangelical shit, ya’ know.

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2018, 07:46 PM
Just a question. Funny how you avoid answering it.

there was a question?.....I must have missed it.....can you translate it for me?.......

ThatOwlWoman
09-08-2018, 07:48 PM

It would be even cooler if he'd post a vid of himself speaking in tongues with that Holy Ghost/Spirit flame thing on top his head. How do they keep from burning their hair up with that thing, do you know?

Jack
09-08-2018, 07:48 PM
there was a question?.....I must have missed it.....can you translate it for me?.......

I had a girlfriend who was a Pentecostal. She said one person would start talking in 'tongues', ... then another person would jump up start 'translating'. :)

Mason Michaels
09-08-2018, 09:04 PM
Speaking in Tongues is going somewhere ,that speaks another language,and you preach in their language.When you don't speak the language.
Speaking gibberish to the Rubes to con them out of their cash isn't Tongues and isn't Christian!
"Many come in my name but they aren't mine"

Mason Michaels
09-08-2018, 09:10 PM
Mark 3:28-30

rjhenn
09-08-2018, 11:42 PM
I've yet to hear a rational argument from a believer. If there was really a God who cared about us, we'd all be believers.

Frank Apisa
09-09-2018, 02:17 AM
I've yet to hear a rational argument from a believer. If there was really a God who cared about us, we'd all be believers.

Most of you ARE "believers."

Some people "believe" there is at least one god.

Some people "believe" there are none.

ALL those "believers" are making blind guesses...(even the "personal revelation" ones.)

PostmodernProphet
09-09-2018, 04:45 AM
I had a girlfriend who was a Pentecostal. She said one person would start talking in 'tongues', ... then another person would jump up start 'translating'. :)

if that was the question, no.....I am not a Pentecostal, I don't speak in tongues, I don't translate.......now that we're asking silly questions, did your parents castrate you
as a child?......

PostmodernProphet
09-09-2018, 04:48 AM

lol.....sad child......here's a thought.......you're an atheist........you believe in rationality.......surprise us, write something rational........

Leonthecat
09-09-2018, 04:49 AM
if that was the question, no.....I am not a Pentecostal, I don't speak in tongues, I don't translate.......now that we're asking silly questions, did your parents castrate you
as a child?......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBejyHI6qr0

PostmodernProphet
09-09-2018, 04:50 AM
It would be even cooler if he'd post a vid of himself speaking in tongues with that Holy Ghost/Spirit flame thing on top his head. How do they keep from burning their hair up with that thing, do you know?

I appreciate the fact the board's atheists have supported this thread by demonstrating their bankruptcy........

domer76
09-09-2018, 06:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBejyHI6qr0

Robert Tilton was one of my favorite tongue talkers.

Google “Farting Preacher 4”. I used to laugh to that til the cows came home.

domer76
09-09-2018, 06:48 AM
lol.....sad child......here's a thought.......you're an atheist........you believe in rationality.......surprise us, write something rational........

Go ahead, say something in tongues. It’s evangelical cool. I’ll even start it off.

Yabadabadoo!

OK. Your turn.

PostmodernProphet
09-09-2018, 08:17 AM
Go ahead, say something in tongues. It’s evangelical cool. I’ll even start it off.

Yabadabadoo!

OK. Your turn.

I just knew you couldn't come up with anything rational......

domer76
09-09-2018, 08:41 AM
I just knew you couldn't come up with anything rational......

Perhaps

doo-bee-doo-bee-doo

You didn't know that Sinatra spoke in tongues, did you?

Guno צְבִי
09-09-2018, 09:19 AM

Yabadabadoo!

OK. Your turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElLGnKv7u0Q

Guno צְבִי
09-09-2018, 09:24 AM
Speak in Tongues in 5-Days or Your Money Back!

The DVD allows beginners to start out the easy, backwoods Pentecostal way -- by copying what the person in the next pew is yapping. Within a day, you will learn to make up things that even you can't understand while in a hot-footed hillbilly trance. You'll get a hundred page handy translation guide along with the DVD:

TONGUES: shun-doo-lah!

ENGLISH: "Look at me!

TONGUES: shun-doo-lah, mah-shundah!

ENGLISH: "Look at me! Look'it what I can do!"

DVD extras include: Basic Snake-Handling, Pew-Jumping Safety, Beginner's Chandelier Swinging, and the popular short instructional film, Slayed in the Spirit: Failsafe Protocals - When You're in the Wrong Church and the Congregation Goes for the Gun Rack, It's Time to Play Dead.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1204/tongues.html

domer76
09-09-2018, 10:13 AM
Speak in Tongues in 5-Days or Your Money Back!

The DVD allows beginners to start out the easy, backwoods Pentecostal way -- by copying what the person in the next pew is yapping. Within a day, you will learn to make up things that even you can't understand while in a hot-footed hillbilly trance. You'll get a hundred page handy translation guide along with the DVD:

TONGUES: shun-doo-lah!

ENGLISH: "Look at me!

TONGUES: shun-doo-lah, mah-shundah!

ENGLISH: "Look at me! Look'it what I can do!"

DVD extras include: Basic Snake-Handling, Pew-Jumping Safety, Beginner's Chandelier Swinging, and the popular short instructional film, Slayed in the Spirit: Failsafe Protocals - When You're in the Wrong Church and the Congregation Goes for the Gun Rack, It's Time to Play Dead.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1204/tongues.html

Made me laugh

NiftyNiblick
09-09-2018, 10:42 AM

Don't worry about us, G.
If money gets tight, we'll just pass around a collection plate like you clowns do.

Leonthecat
09-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Robert Tilton was one of my favorite tongue talkers.

Google “Farting Preacher 4”. I used to laugh to that til the cows came home.

Like all TELevangelists, his flatulence was epic on many levels.

leaningright
09-09-2018, 04:24 PM

I’ll put mine on here...they’re only about 25 minutes. :D

Phantasmal
09-09-2018, 08:24 PM
I’ll put mine on here...they’re only about 25 minutes. :D
I’ve said before, I’d like to hear you, and that’s perfect time.

rjhenn
09-13-2018, 06:01 PM
Most of you ARE "believers."

Some people "believe" there is at least one god.

Some people "believe" there are none.

ALL those "believers" are making blind guesses...(even the "personal revelation" ones.)

But a true atheist is just one who doesn't believe in a god. That's the meaning of the word.

Frank Apisa
09-14-2018, 02:25 AM
But a true atheist is just one who doesn't believe in a god. That's the meaning of the word.

Actually...that is not the meaning of the word. It is the way the word is most often used at this time.

In any case, what you quoted me saying stands.

There are people who "believe" there is a GOD.

There also are people who "believe" there are no gods.

Both of those groups are people who do "believing"...albeit in opposite directions.

Essentially they are blindly guessing one way or the other...and calling their blind guess a "belief."

Nothing wrong with that...but that is what they are doing.

Mason Michaels
09-14-2018, 10:34 AM
Actually...that is not the meaning of the word. It is the way the word is most often used at this time.

Both of those groups are people who do "believing"...albeit in opposite directions.

Essentially they are blindly guessing one way or the other...and calling their blind guess a "belief."

Blind Faith is no faith at all!

Frank Apisa
09-14-2018, 12:03 PM
Blind Faith is no faith at all!

The only kind of "faith" that exists when it comes to whether a "god" exists or "no gods" exist...IS BLIND.

Anyone saying "There is a GOD" or "There are no gods"...is simply sharing a BLIND GUESS.

rjhenn
09-14-2018, 11:22 PM

Actually, the dictionary meaning of the word is: "a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods."

"a" when used as a prefix to a noun, means "without'. So atheism means "without theism" or without belief in the existence of a god or gods.

Exactly. There's zero evidence for either set of beliefs. Which makes the belief that there are no gods the one more likely to be correct.

bhaktajan
09-14-2018, 11:40 PM
Bonefide atheist/atheism exists in as bonefide school of thought: Buddhism or Hindu Advaita-ism.

Did ya'll know that?

Aside from that ANY so called self-proclaimed atheist is just a coffee house bohemian poet who thinks they know it.

Atheism has long ago been codified in the "Buddhist" and Hindu "Advaita" treatises.

Cool man cool ;)

Frank Apisa
09-15-2018, 03:59 AM
Actually, the dictionary meaning of the word is: "a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods."

As I said, that is not the meaning of the word...it simply is the way it is used most often these days. That was not always the case. I doubt you could find a dictionary published prior to (let's say) 1950 that uses that. Prior to the technology age, the meaning most often used was, "Someone who asserts that no gods exist."

"a" when used as a prefix to a noun, means "without'. So atheism means "without theism" or without belief in the existence of a god or gods.

That IS NOT its etymology. In fact, if you look in an etymological dictionary, you will see that atheism came into the English language BEFORE theism...so it could NOT have derived that way.

The word comes to us from the Greek, through the French...and its actual etymology is "a" (without) + "theos" (a god) = without a god. (I needn't point out that asserting one is without a god necessitates asserting there are no gods.)

https://www.etymonline.com/word/atheist#etymonline_v_18013

Exactly. There's zero evidence for either set of beliefs. Which makes the belief that there are no gods the one more likely to be correct.

That is not logic...it is a gratuitous conclusion...based on nothing.

There is no logical way to conclude "it is more likely that there is a GOD than that there are no gods." AND...there is no logical way to conclude "it is more likely that there are no gods than that there is at least one GOD."

Both are nothing more than blind guesses (often with lipstick applied and called "beliefs.")

PostmodernProphet
09-15-2018, 06:11 AM
atheism is the only belief system that condemns its own doctrine........"thou shall not believe that its absolutely true that there is no god".......

zymurgy
09-15-2018, 06:18 AM

you gave us nothing to read - it is a sermon - and a rather sophomoric one at that.

zymurgy
09-15-2018, 06:21 AM

why does my faith need a valid argument?

I've never seen a Christian that doesn't quickly descend into hypocrisy - as you just did.

PostmodernProphet
09-15-2018, 06:21 AM
you gave us nothing to read - it is a sermon - and a rather sophomoric one at that.

that doesn't change the fact that it refutes every claim of atheism....that's fairly easy, and I've been doing it myself for years....it just means you didn't bother to listen to it..........

zymurgy
09-15-2018, 06:22 AM
that doesn't change the fact that it refutes every claim of atheism....that's fairly easy, and I've been doing it myself for years....it just means you didn't bother to listen to it..........

he asked us to read an audio link

:rofl2:

you can beat your chest some more if you like, I'm not impressed

PostmodernProphet
09-15-2018, 06:23 AM
why does my faith need a valid argument?

I've never seen a Christian that doesn't quickly descend into hypocrisy - as you just did.

I didn't say your faith needs a valid argument.........I said you don't have one........and it is not hypocritical to say my arguments are more valid than yours.......in fact, I just proved it again........

iolo
09-15-2018, 06:23 AM
As I've frequently said, I don't believe that there is a special element that causes fire, but I don't define myself as an anti-phlogistonist., Why not let's live in the present?

PostmodernProphet
09-15-2018, 06:24 AM
he asked us to read an audio link

you can beat your chest some more if you like, I'm not impressed
????......I don't beat my chest........I just beat atheists when ever they say something stupid........

PostmodernProphet
09-15-2018, 06:25 AM
As I've frequently said, I don't believe that there is a special element that causes fire, but I don't define myself as an anti-phlogistonist., Why not let's live in the present?

you could have lived in the present by not posting on this thread.......

zymurgy
09-15-2018, 06:28 AM
this guy is a moron.

Mark first debunks the notion that atheists exist, then he talks about how Atheists just need to be reborn

even his summary of his sermon contradicts himself. If atheists don't actually exist, why do they need to be reborn?

I need a pasta fork to before diving into this asinine logic, but hey, I see the true believers are already beating their chests in victory. Acting like one of the great apes shouldn't be too surprising I suppose

zymurgy
09-15-2018, 06:29 AM
????......I don't beat my chest........I just beat atheists when ever they say something stupid........

sure you do cool boy.

back in reality, the guy that started this thread asked us to read his audio link.

you guys are so fucking smart. beat that chest man

PostmodernProphet
09-15-2018, 06:31 AM
sure you do cool boy.

I don't need to.......I put my lazy-boy recliner on top of the pedestal and I just sit there and look down at you.........

zymurgy
09-15-2018, 06:32 AM
I don't need to.......I put my lazy-boy recliner on top of the pedestal and I just sit there and look down at you.........

sure you do cool boy.

back in reality, the guy that started this thread asked us to read his audio link.

Grugore
09-15-2018, 11:12 AM
sure you do cool boy.

Don't know why there is an audio link. I pasted the URL for an article I read. Weird.

Fentoine Lum
09-15-2018, 11:19 AM

Tough to manage a population for the aristocracy within that perceptual reality.

PostmodernProphet
09-15-2018, 04:33 PM
sure you do cool boy.

and we were smart enough to realize we could listen to it instead.....sorry that stumped you........

zymurgy
09-15-2018, 08:57 PM
and we were smart enough to realize we could listen to it instead.....sorry that stumped you........

not smart enough to realize what a waste of time it all was.

but hey, beat that chest some more.

and what is this we stuff? You just proved you are lying sack of shit - the guy that wrote that thought it was something other then an audio link - he already admitted such

you will say or do anything to try to win a point - including outright lying. what a fucking twat you are proving to be :rofl2:

PostmodernProphet
09-16-2018, 05:38 AM
not smart enough to realize what a waste of time it all was.

I suppose if you were already aware of how stupid the arguments of atheists are, it would be a waste of time.......

you will say or do anything to try to win a point - including outright lying. what a fucking twat you are proving to be

well, it is true I always win......but can you give me an example of me lying......I'm not aware of that........

zymurgy
09-16-2018, 08:34 AM
I suppose if you were already aware of how stupid the arguments of atheists are, it would be a waste of time.......

well, it is true I always win......but can you give me an example of me lying......I'm not aware of that........
I already explained it shit stain.,

reading comprehension is your responsibility.

I can lead a horse to water, sadly, you are jackass :rofl2:

PostmodernProphet
09-16-2018, 01:52 PM
I already explained it shit stain.,

you certainly haven't "explained" any lies I have made.......