PDA

View Full Version : Speed Dating tonight

Beefy
04-12-2008, 10:03 PM
I'm going to try this out. 12 girls, 6 minutes each at a wine bar in downtown Honolulu. I'll let you all know how it goes. I really don't want to do this, but I got drunk a while back and told a friend of mine I'd go with him, s I signed up.

BRUTALITOPS
04-13-2008, 12:01 AM
haha, I'm sure everyone at those speed dating things has the same excuse...

Guy: "oh me? Pfff yeah I'm basically just here because my friend wanted me to come.."
Girl: "oh yeah... um... me too"

;)

cawacko
04-13-2008, 12:28 AM
I'm going to try this out. 12 girls, 6 minutes each at a wine bar in downtown Honolulu. I'll let you all know how it goes. I really don't want to do this, but I got drunk a while back and told a friend of mine I'd go with him, s I signed up.

i know they have speed dating in New York City and several other places. I am curious to how it went for you.

Diuretic
04-13-2008, 01:29 AM
Nothing new. I was doing this years ago. How the hell could I help it if a sheila had enough of me after an hour on a date?

Damocles
04-13-2008, 09:08 AM
This isn't making it any better of a shot that you will get with your roommate.

evince
04-13-2008, 09:31 AM
Nothing new. I was doing this years ago. How the hell could I help it if a sheila had enough of me after an hour on a date?

LOL

Hey to think you could have done it 10 times in that hour.

Could have saved you thousands.

uscitizen
04-13-2008, 02:31 PM
Speed dating, sounds like a new name for hitting up on women and getting turned down. Just sets a time limit and makes it easier for the women to get rid of ya.

uscitizen
04-13-2008, 02:32 PM
This isn't making it any better of a shot that you will get with your roommate.

Umm I would venture a guess of that did not work out considering this post.

Beefy
04-13-2008, 08:19 PM
It was a blast! I actually had a very great time, everyone there was cool and fun. I didn't meet anyone who I would date, but safe to say, it was one of the most fun evenings I've had in a long time. Really kick back and cool.

I recommend it. Its cheap and easy. And afterwards, I met a hot Korean broad and almost got laid, but I ditched her at the tail end of the night. Long story. But shit, if you're single, try the speed dating thing. There's a couple of weirdos, but for the most part its a really good time. Make sure there's 12 or less people though. You get exhausted after a while. And drink a vodka redbull beforehand, and maybe a quarter dozen beers.

FUCK THE POLICE
04-13-2008, 10:31 PM
It was a blast! I actually had a very great time, everyone there was cool and fun. I didn't meet anyone who I would date, but safe to say, it was one of the most fun evenings I've had in a long time. Really kick back and cool.

I recommend it. Its cheap and easy. And afterwards, I met a hot Korean broad and almost got laid, but I ditched her at the tail end of the night. Long story. But shit, if you're single, try the speed dating thing. There's a couple of weirdos, but for the most part its a really good time. Make sure there's 12 or less people though. You get exhausted after a while. And drink a vodka redbull beforehand, and maybe a quarter dozen beers.

How was the sex?

FUCK THE POLICE
04-13-2008, 10:31 PM
BTW, never utter the words "It was a blast!" to me again, you fucking pre-teen girl.

;_)

Beefy
04-13-2008, 11:21 PM
BTW, never utter the words "It was a blast!" to me again, you fucking pre-teen girl.

Your opinion is meaningless, truly, necessarily without merit.

It was a blast.

FUCK THE POLICE
04-14-2008, 01:17 AM
Your opinion is meaningless, truly, necessarily without merit.

It was a blast.

Your onion is meaningless, truly, necessarily without merit.

Diuretic
04-14-2008, 02:55 AM
LOL

Hey to think you could have done it 10 times in that hour.

Could have saved you thousands.

All those rejections :shock: :D

Damocles
04-14-2008, 07:15 AM

Why would you ditch a "Hot Korean 'Broad'"? I know from experience that you really seem to have made a mistake there.

uscitizen
04-14-2008, 07:22 AM
Kimshi.

Diuretic
04-14-2008, 07:59 AM
Kimshi.

Gesundheit

uscitizen
04-14-2008, 08:26 AM
I probably spelled that wrong :)

I was about 35 before I learned Quiche and "keesh" were the same thing.
If it is not beans and taters, chops or Steak, etc...

Beefy
04-14-2008, 10:54 AM
Why would you ditch a "Hot Korean 'Broad'"? I know from experience that you really seem to have made a mistake there.

My feeler bets weren't yielding returns in an expedient enough fashion, I wanted some of it that night, but she was sure ringing up the drinks on my tab, so I ditched her.

uscitizen
04-14-2008, 10:59 AM
Cheapskate.

TRGLDTE
04-14-2008, 11:00 AM
So, you didn't poker?

Damocles
04-14-2008, 11:01 AM
My feeler bets weren't yielding returns in an expedient enough fashion, I wanted some of it that night, but she was sure ringing up the drinks on my tab, so I ditched her.
So you prepped her for the next guy?

uscitizen
04-14-2008, 11:03 AM
So you prepped her for the next guy?

Yep folded and the next guy got his ante.

Cancel7
04-14-2008, 11:06 AM
Really, one of those huh? I have never been good at milking guys for drinks. Mostly because after two martinis I’m like “where am I?” But I admire a woman who can do it. Men should suffer Beefy, it’s good for them and improves them as human beings.

TRGLDTE
04-14-2008, 11:15 AM
I've never understood the whole "buying-drinks-for-random-chicks-at-the-bar" thing. Anything that would lay with me after knowing me for only a few alcohol clouded hours, isn't something I would want to "spend time" with anyway.

Battleborne
04-14-2008, 11:22 AM

This is where you go wrong dating elbeefy...I know your going to say I am a old fart and don't know what I'm talking about...but I will give you a little free advice...take it or leave it...forget trying to get it right now!...You should have had a couple of drinks with her told her how pretty and cool she is...and that you sadly had to get going ...prior committment(work related) ask for her phone number and a date for dinner and a night out on the town next week-end...trust me the wait would be worth the patience!;)

Damocles
04-14-2008, 11:23 AM
Really, one of those huh? I have never been good at milking guys for drinks. Mostly because after two martinis I’m like “where am I?” But I admire a woman who can do it. Men should suffer Beefy, it’s good for them and improves them as human beings.
Life is suffering.

Cancel7
04-14-2008, 11:36 AM
Life is suffering.

Damo I’m starting to get really concerned about you. You are different.

uscitizen
04-14-2008, 11:39 AM
It is the buddist thing.

Diuretic
04-14-2008, 02:33 PM
I probably spelled that wrong :)

I was about 35 before I learned Quiche and "keesh" were the same thing.
If it is not beans and taters, chops or Steak, etc...

As the joke goes, at least you didn't say, "quickie".

Diuretic
04-14-2008, 02:35 PM
It is the buddist thing.

And once you understand it everything else makes sense.

uscitizen
04-14-2008, 02:42 PM
And once you understand it everything else makes sense.

Could be. I will likely never know though.

imho EVERYTHING only makes sense to the insane.

Battleborne
04-14-2008, 03:20 PM
Could be. I will likely never know though.

imho EVERYTHING only makes sense to the insane.

are well aware of your mental state...the only dates you get are at the VA trying to convince returning vets that you 'feel their pain' but admonish them for their service to the evil empire!:shock:

uscitizen
04-14-2008, 08:16 PM
are well aware of your mental state...the only dates you get are at the VA trying to convince returning vets that you 'feel their pain' but admonish them for their service to the evil empire!:shock:

Nope I do not admonish them. That is your mistaken assumption. Do you think the Dr.'s at the VA would approve of me helping them integrate into life again if I did that ?

I guess you really do not trust your military after all do you ?

Battleborne
04-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Nope I do not admonish them. That is your mistaken assumption. Do you think the Dr.'s at the VA would approve of me helping them integrate into life again if I did that ?

I guess you really do not trust your military after all do you ?

It is you I have little faith in! If you talk to them as you do in here it is pretty clear...also do they stand over your shoulder while you are so called helping them?...I think not and I am quite familiar with how the VA operates...

uscitizen
04-14-2008, 08:32 PM
I turn in reports and the Vets read and sign them.

You think I am in the real world like on here ? Like I go around telling everyone I am an atheist, etc.

You do fool man if you think that . I can open up under being anonomyous.

you are lucky BB, you get the full me, the world sees much less.

Battleborne
04-14-2008, 08:35 PM

You think I am in the real world like on here ? Like I go around telling everyone I am an atheist, etc.

Like your assessment reports include all conversations you have with vets...!
You crack me :rolleyes:up with all your backpeddleing...

uscitizen
04-14-2008, 08:39 PM
Like your assessment reports include all conversations you have with vets...!
You crack me :rolleyes:up with all your backpeddleing...

You do not crack me up. I feel a mixture of pity and anger concerning you.

Battleborne
04-14-2008, 08:40 PM

you are lucky BB, you get the full me, the world sees much less.

I express my views in public the same as I do in here...! and please don't give me the worn out...I may lose friends/associates and job if I were honest in public...doesn't hold water with me...was taught honesty is the best policy...always worked for me!

Battleborne
04-14-2008, 08:42 PM
You do not crack me up. I feel a mixture of pity and anger concerning you.

Save the pity for yourself!

uscitizen
04-14-2008, 08:43 PM
I express my views in public the same as I do in here...! and please don't give me the worn out...I may lose friends/associates and job if I were honest in public...doesn't hold water with me...was taught honesty is the best policy...always worked for me!

don't have many friends do ya ?

honesty yes, full disclousure no.

Battleborne
04-14-2008, 08:52 PM
don't have many friends do ya ?

honesty yes, full disclousure no.

You on the other hand have associates...if you need to hide your true feelings they are not friends!

uscitizen
04-14-2008, 08:54 PM
Put the bottle down and step away from the keyboard and no one will get hurt ;)

Battleborne
04-14-2008, 08:58 PM
Put the bottle down and step away from the keyboard and no one will get hurt ;)

Oh my a threat from a drunk...shiver~shiver:rolleyes:

FUCK THE POLICE
04-14-2008, 09:58 PM
Oh my a threat from a drunk...shiver~shiver:rolleyes:

Projection is funner than sex - and about as likely as the holocaust. LOL!

Battleborne
04-15-2008, 06:24 PM
the rants are done...song for el beefy for his female plight!

'Don't take the Girl'...Tim McGraw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP1G5i5q-hk