PDA

View Full Version : ROCK CHALK KU!

Socrtease
04-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Defeats UNC and even better beats Roy muthafuckin' Williams who left KU to coach UNC and KU goes to the national championship without him and before him.

Eat shit and die Roy you traitorous Bastard! hahahahahaha!

Socrtease
04-07-2008, 10:46 PM
And then there was one. National Champs! Jayhawks finally did it again! Great game, Memphis had the game won until under two minutes and just missed too many free throws. It was like watching Shaq.

Cancel 2016.2
04-08-2008, 07:49 AM
And then there was one. National Champs! Jayhawks finally did it again! Great game, Memphis had the game won until under two minutes and just missed too many free throws. It was like watching Shaq.

Growing up in Kansas and watching Danny and the Miracles in 88, seeing him on the bench with a great group of kids, watching them fight to the end, seeing that three hit nothing but net to send it to overtime, then watching as the title was won in OT..... friggin sweet.

Socrtease
04-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Growing up in Kansas and watching Danny and the Miracles in 88, seeing him on the bench with a great group of kids, watching them fight to the end, seeing that three hit nothing but net to send it to overtime, then watching as the title was won in OT..... friggin sweet.I didn't become a Jayhawk fan until 1995 when I went to law school in Topeka. I went to midnight madness and watched an intersquad game in a standing room only Allen Field House. I had NEVER seen do many people at a sporting event to watch the starters play the bench. The atmosphere was incredible, the fans crazy. Then I went to many games from 95 through 98. I was not born a Jayhawk fan but I was transformed. Last night was incredible. At the 2:30 mark I was sure that I was going to be disappointed and then Chalmers hit that 3 with 2.1 seconds left after KU had missed almost every 3 before that. Great game. Chalmers has now joined the ranks of Danny and the Miracles.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0804/ncaa.finalfour.monday/images/new.jb.jpg

uscitizen
04-08-2008, 11:03 AM
Yep it is just the coaches, the players have nothing to do with it ;)

Topspin
04-09-2008, 09:43 AM
usged never saw a thread he couldn't piss on. WHat a ray of hope.

cawacko
04-09-2008, 03:06 PM
usged never saw a thread he couldn't piss on. WHat a ray of hope.

LMAO! So true.

That was a damn good comeback by Kansas.

uscitizen
04-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Truth sucks sometimes.
without good players a coach is nothing.

cawacko
04-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Truth sucks sometimes.
without good players a coach is nothing.

Ok, but what does that have to do with the thread? There are a million truths we can post on every thread that have nothing to do with the topic.

uscitizen
04-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Huh it was about how great coaches were.
One left one school and went to another one, etc...

cawacko
04-09-2008, 03:26 PM

No, it was about Roy Williams specifically. What does the without players comment have to do with the point Soc was making?

uscitizen
04-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Ok , I give up. but do not admit any wrongdoing.

cawacko
04-09-2008, 03:28 PM

This is why Topspin's comment was so spot on. My guess is you have no idea who Roy Williams is and his story. Nothing wrong with not knowing but why add a meaningless comment to a thread you know nothing about?

uscitizen
04-09-2008, 03:30 PM
so williams is not a coach ?

uscitizen
04-09-2008, 03:31 PM
This is why Topspin's comment was so spot on. My guess is you have no idea who Roy Williams is and his story. Nothing wrong with not knowing but why add a meaningless comment to a thread you know nothing about?

How ironic coming from spinner though :D