PDA

View Full Version : I Accuse!

fandango
07-29-2018, 03:59 PM
For most of you, this accusation is at the same time your religion, your philosophy and your ethics. I accuse the jews of genocide. I proved that much in my thread, "Can you murder a murderer?" I also accuse jews of screwing babies. Even if they have not personally done so, it is something their religion justifies. So in being guilty of supporting their religion, they are also guilty of supporting what it teaches. One of which is screwing babies. Here is a passage from the talmud to prove it. "In one, for instance, where her husband had intercourse with her before the age of three and found blood, and when he had intercourse after the age of three he found no blood." That is probably part of why this convicted child molester said what he did.

Next, I accuse jews of sucking baby penis. They may not all do so. But those who don't aren't exactly all up in arms against those that do. (If at all) If you doubt the reality of this, I will show you a couple pictures of it happening.
7185 7186

What else are jews guilty of? Sacrificing babies. Or as I have heard it called, causing their children to "pass through the fire." I am assuming that this was done in a ritual to the deity Molech. Which I hear is permissible in the talmud.And from what I have heard from somebody who is knowledgeable in religious matters, doing so is one of the things that got jews expelled from Spain. One of whom was the ancestor of Rockfeller. Who went to Turkey.

Now for most of you, this is where things really start to get dicey. Because if you support a criminal who has committed some criminal act, or anybody guilty of any unsavory act, YOU also become guilty. Or at the very least, culpable in that crime. And if you support the jews, then you are guilty of doing what they have done. So I accuse you of genocide! I accuse you of screwing babies! I accuse you of sucking baby penis! I accuse you of sacrificing babies!

I hear that accusing anybody of being a pedophile can get you banned at this forum. Which I am fine with. If anybody can find fault with my reasoning.

Fentoine Lum
07-29-2018, 04:02 PM
Odd, I accuse yews of sucking baby penis.

fandango
07-29-2018, 04:44 PM
Odd, I accuse yews of sucking baby penis.

If you support the jews, I am not the guilty one. You are.

Fentoine Lum
07-29-2018, 04:47 PM
If you support the jews, I am not the guilty one. You are.

Jeebus you're slow.

"I accuse jews of sucking baby penis." You.

"Odd, I accuse yews of sucking baby penis." Me.

Jade Dragon
07-29-2018, 04:47 PM
Isn't Fandango just another shitty sock account attempt from that dunce Cultsmasher, or whatever the name was?

ThatOwlWoman
07-29-2018, 04:50 PM
Isn't Fandango just another shitty sock account attempt from that dunce Cultsmasher, or whatever the name was?

I wouldn't know about that, but he is definitely a low level troll. I give this one a two on a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being the ultimate in trollage. He's more like a toddler who escapes the nanny and runs into the parents' adult party yelling a naughty swear.

Minister of Truth
07-29-2018, 04:52 PM
For most of you, this accusation is at the same time your religion, your philosophy and your ethics. I accuse the jews of genocide. I proved that much in my thread, "Can you murder a murderer?" I also accuse jews of screwing babies. Even if they have not personally done so, it is something their religion justifies.

Are there any Jews on this site who have done this?

evince
07-29-2018, 04:58 PM
fandango has too few braincells

its not his fault

but what he does with those few brain cells is his fault

I accuse fandango of sucking the last few of his braincells out of his penis with his vaccume

it was a long suck path

but fandango is good at sucking

Fentoine Lum
07-29-2018, 04:59 PM

We do have a while supremacist president who got a daughter store bought tits; a daughter he enjoys fondling in public, but man. If the tiki torch crowd finds out he's jewish .....

Jade Dragon
07-29-2018, 05:02 PM
I accuse Fandango of being a whipped from high school brat, that just likes to act big, and piss on people online. I have 100 times more proof of this then anything he's bloviating.

fandango
07-29-2018, 05:22 PM
Jeebus you're slow.

"I accuse jews of sucking baby penis." You.

"Odd, I accuse yews of sucking baby penis." Me.

It sounded like you were accusing Me'eez of sucking baby penis.

fandango
07-29-2018, 05:23 PM

Does your post relieve you of guilt? (In your own eyes)

USFREEDOM911
07-29-2018, 05:26 PM
We do have a while supremacist president who got a daughter store bought tits; a daughter he enjoys fondling in public, but man. If the tiki torch crowd finds out he's jewish .....

BILL??

fandango
07-29-2018, 05:28 PM
I wouldn't know about that, but he is definitely a low level troll. I give this one a two on a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being the ultimate in trollage. He's more like a toddler who escapes the nanny and runs into the parents' adult party yelling a naughty swear.

I don't think you would know about much of anything. But your guilt, that you can be sure of. I spelled it out for you. If there is something you care to disagree with about it, let me know. Also, from what I have seen, "troll" is just a word people come up with when they have no other answer.

fandango
07-29-2018, 05:40 PM

As I said, if you support somebody who is guilty of some action, YOU are also culpable in that act. This goes for a group as well. Such as jews. Also, you helped me remember something I left out. Sacrificing babies. So I fixed my thread. You can reread it.

fandango
07-29-2018, 05:41 PM
fandango has too few braincells

its not his fault

but what he does with those few brain cells is his fault

I accuse fandango of sucking the last few of his braincells out of his penis with his vaccume

it was a long suck path

but fandango is good at sucking

Any time you feel you want to refute the reasoning in my thread, go for it. Otherwise, pissssss offffff.

fandango
07-29-2018, 05:43 PM

I don't know if Trump is jewish. But he let his daughter marry one of the things.

fandango
07-29-2018, 05:44 PM
I accuse Fandango of being a whipped from high school brat, that just likes to act big, and piss on people online. I have 100 times more proof of this then anything he's bloviating.

Accuse me of anything you want. The point is that I accused you in my thread. If you found any fault with my reasoning, just let me know.

fandango
07-29-2018, 05:46 PM
BILL??

Bill Clinton hasn't been president for a long time. You should try to keep a little more up to date.

ThatOwlWoman
07-29-2018, 05:47 PM

If so Fandango should provide us with their names as a public service so that we can accuse too. ;~)

ThatOwlWoman
07-29-2018, 05:50 PM
I don't think you would know about much of anything. But your guilt, that you can be sure of. I spelled it out for you. If there is something you care to disagree with about it, let me know. Also, from what I have seen, "troll" is just a word people come up with when they have no other answer.

"Troll" is a word to describe idiots like you who make up nonsense just to rile ppl up, then challenge actual functioning human beings to somehow refute it. It is impossible to refute the absence of a thing. You know... like your "facts," your "logic," your "reasoning." All are non-existent. </attention for shabby troll>

evince
07-29-2018, 06:07 PM
Any time you feel you want to refute the reasoning in my thread, go for it. Otherwise, pissssss offffff.

go get your vaccume

evince
07-29-2018, 06:09 PM
Accuse me of anything you want. The point is that I accused you in my thread. If you found any fault with my reasoning, just let me know.

your idiot Ideas only make sense in a vaccume

fandango
07-29-2018, 06:20 PM
"Troll" is a word to describe idiots like you who make up nonsense just to rile ppl up, then challenge actual functioning human beings to somehow refute it. It is impossible to refute the absence of a thing. You know... like your "facts," your "logic," your "reasoning." All are non-existent. </attention for shabby troll>

Do you super glue your eyes shut? Or could it be that you just can't handle the truth.

fandango
07-29-2018, 06:21 PM
your idiot Ideas only make sense in a vaccume

Do you mean like the one between your ears?

Damocles
07-29-2018, 06:22 PM
Rarely do I agree with Desh, but your "evidence" is always the same Cultsmasher. I don't think you are long for this board.

christiefan915
07-29-2018, 06:31 PM
It sounded like you were accusing Me'eez of sucking baby penis.

You need a vacation because of your comments, fandango. Hope you get one.

christiefan915
07-29-2018, 06:32 PM
Rarely do I agree with Desh, but your "evidence" is always the same Cultsmasher. I don't think you are long for this board.

Hasn't he broken 12b?

evince
07-29-2018, 06:33 PM
Do you mean like the one between your ears?

the hoover is calling you

Damocles
07-29-2018, 06:35 PM
Hasn't he broken 12b?

I don't remember but I believe Cultsmasher is perma-banned and every time we sniff him out he gets banned again for being Cultsmasher... it isn't difficult, he always comes back with the same tired debunked arguments that ignore evidence.

USFREEDOM911
07-29-2018, 06:37 PM
Hasn't he broken 12b?

NOPE, unfortunately.

christiefan915
07-29-2018, 06:39 PM
I don't remember but I believe Cultsmasher is perma-banned and every time we sniff him out he gets banned again for being Cultsmasher... it isn't difficult, he always comes back with the same tired debunked arguments that ignore evidence.

I'm talking about on this thread.

evince
07-29-2018, 06:39 PM
NOPE, unfortunately.

you are as racist as he is

USFREEDOM911
07-29-2018, 06:40 PM
you are as racist as he is

That might be true, if I was the one who bragged about spitting in an innocent Black man's face; but that was you.

:truestory:

evince
07-29-2018, 06:42 PM
self defense

I thought you idiots were into standing your ground

USFREEDOM911
07-29-2018, 06:43 PM
self defense

I thought you idiots were into standing your ground

How is you spitting in a Black man's face, self defense; you racist.

Damocles
07-29-2018, 06:54 PM
I'm talking about on this thread.

Which poster did he call a pedophile?

christiefan915
07-29-2018, 07:07 PM

I thought it fell under this part of the rule... "nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped,"

Damocles
07-29-2018, 07:11 PM
I thought it fell under this part of the rule... "nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped,"

The rule doesn't ban any mention of pedophilia, it bans accusing other posters or their kids, etc.

Basically, had it mentioned Poster1's kids being molested by Limbaugh then it would be 12b.

Cypress
07-29-2018, 07:12 PM
@ post 1.

Boring and tepid.

There is no longer the remotest shock value in seeing a bigoted Trump-supporting conservative. They are about as ubiquitous as your common sewer rat.
You might even say bigotry and racism is a defining attribute of modern conservatism.

christiefan915
07-29-2018, 07:13 PM
The rule doesn't ban any mention of pedophilia, it bans accusing other posters or their kids, etc.

Basically, had it mentioned Poster1's kids being molested by Limbaugh then it would be 12b.

Okay.

ThatOwlWoman
07-29-2018, 07:16 PM
Do you super glue your eyes shut? Or could it be that you just can't handle the truth.

We all wish someone would super glue your fingers to your dick, thus saving both the world and woman/mankind at the same time.

ThatOwlWoman
07-29-2018, 07:17 PM

Well then make it so, #1.

evince
07-29-2018, 07:20 PM
How is you spitting in a Black man's face, self defense; you racist.

he was doing a drug deal in my hood and I called him out so he tried to scare me by getting in my face and tried to spit in my face

I was too quick

So I spit in his and didn't miss

you would have shit your pants and begged for your life

he was like 6'3" and like 300 LBS

ThatOwlWoman
07-29-2018, 07:21 PM

If the rule was about any mention of pedophilia EVER, Legion would definitely be gone due to his fondness for threads reporting the misdeeds of teachers and students, priests and kids, etc.

Cypress
07-29-2018, 07:25 PM
he was doing a drug deal in my hood and I called him out so he tried to scare me by getting in my face and tried to spit in my face

I was too quick

Here is what I have learned about Righty on the internet.
You can explain yourself until you are blue in the face.
Doesn't matter. They will continue to libel you, twist the facts, and misrepresent what happened to you. They do not care about your side of the story. Truth and facts to Righty are basically like sunlight to a Vampire.

Damocles
07-29-2018, 07:28 PM
Well then make it so, #1.

I need to make sure first. I like to be careful when banning people. It sucks to have to apologize if you ban then have to bring them back.

ThatOwlWoman
07-29-2018, 08:05 PM
I need to make sure first. I like to be careful when banning people. It sucks to have to apologize if you ban then have to bring them back.

Eeks... yeah. No one wants to eat crow. Well, unless you're a bear or vulture or something.

I know you're all about free speech, as are most of us here. That being said, I have referred several (like a dozen or so) ppl here, only to have them decline after lurking and reading the posts. The racism in particular is off-putting. BTW, of the roughly dozen folks I pointed this way, at least three of them are conservatives or at least tend to mostly vote (R).

Is there no way to curb the hate speech while still maintaining a free forum, to attract and keep new members?

USFREEDOM911
07-29-2018, 08:18 PM

He insinuated that Jews suck the penis of little boys.

USFREEDOM911
07-29-2018, 08:20 PM

I was too quick

And then you changed your story, at least 3 times; because you never said a word about "him trying to spit in your face", until the third revision.

Therefore it appears that you were just trying to justify your racism.

USFREEDOM911
07-29-2018, 08:22 PM
If the rule was about any mention of pedophilia EVER, Legion would definitely be gone due to his fondness for threads reporting the misdeeds of teachers and students, priests and kids, etc.

But it's not and if the revelation of personal information was about anything else, you would be gone.

USFREEDOM911
07-29-2018, 08:23 PM
Here is what I have learned about Righty on the internet.
Doesn't matter. They will continue to libel you, twist the facts, and misrepresent what happened to you. They do not care about your side of the story. Truth and facts to Righty are basically like sunlight to a Vampire.

Here is what I have learned about liberal snowflakes on the internet.
Doesn't matter. They will continue to libel you, twist the facts, and misrepresent what happened to you. They do not care about your side of the story. Truth and facts to liberal snowdlakes are basically like sunlight to a Vampire.

Damocles
07-29-2018, 08:28 PM
Eeks... yeah. No one wants to eat crow. Well, unless you're a bear or vulture or something.

I know you're all about free speech, as are most of us here. That being said, I have referred several (like a dozen or so) ppl here, only to have them decline after lurking and reading the posts. The racism in particular is off-putting. BTW, of the roughly dozen folks I pointed this way, at least three of them are conservatives or at least tend to mostly vote (R).

Is there no way to curb the hate speech while still maintaining a free forum, to attract and keep new members?

There's always a running battle in my mind about it. I don't like racism. I find it viscerally repulsive. However what rule allows freedom and bans ideas I don't like at the same time? I did make direct rules about posting to constantly draw the hate, using wording specifically designed to create a reaction (like the n-word, k-word for Jewish folk, etc.) But I haven't found a way to really balance it and keep the free speech central to my core beliefs.

Damocles
07-29-2018, 08:30 PM
He insinuated that Jews suck the penis of little boys.

Which is still not accusing a poster of pedophilia. I realize it is racism and takes a Bris for old-school Orthodox Jews so far out of context it is laughable, but it isn't a violation of 12b.

USFREEDOM911
07-29-2018, 08:31 PM
There's always a running battle in my mind about it. I don't like racism. I find it viscerally repulsive. However what rule allows freedom and bans ideas I don't like at the same time? I did make direct rules about posting to constantly draw the hate, using wording specifically designed to create a reaction (like the n-word, k-word for Jewish folk, etc.) But I haven't found a way to really balance it and keep the free speech central to my core beliefs.

Then you run into the problem of people using words like "red neck / cracker / etc" - which other people find offensive.

USFREEDOM911
07-29-2018, 08:32 PM
Which is still not accusing a poster of pedophilia. I realize it is racism and takes a Bris for old-school Orthodox Jews so far out of context it is laughable, but it isn't a violation of 12b.

I agree / It was an explanation of what he said.

Damocles
07-29-2018, 08:35 PM
Then you run into the problem of people using words like "red neck / cracker / etc" - which other people find offensive.

There is no context in which cracker causes the same visceral reaction as calling a black man/woman an n-word, or calling them "apes", etc. There is no reality in which redneck or cracka is going to cause that same reaction. Though if every post was cracker this, etc. you would likely find a rule 14 coming your way in time.

USFREEDOM911
07-29-2018, 08:38 PM
There is no context in which cracker causes the same visceral reaction as calling a black man/woman an n-word, or calling them "apes", etc. There is no reality in which redneck or cracka is going to cause that same reaction. Though if every post was cracker this, etc. you would likely find a rule 14 coming your way in time.

But it is still offensive and has nothing to do with any "reaction".

But go to some where down South, walk into a bar, call everyone in there a red neck or cracker, and see what reaction might be forthcoming.

Damocles
07-29-2018, 08:41 PM
But it is still offensive and has nothing to do with any "reaction".

But go to some where down South, walk into a bar, call everyone in there a red neck or cracker, and see what reaction might be forthcoming.

Rule 14 is all about the reaction. It gives me the ability to eventually ban somebody that posts continual threads about the glories of holocaust denial for instance.

USFREEDOM911
07-29-2018, 08:47 PM
Rule 14 is all about the reaction. It gives me the ability to eventually ban somebody that posts continual threads about the glories of holocaust denial for instance.

I'm not disagreeing, when it comes to this.

I was pointing out that another person's drink, may just be another person's poison.

ThatOwlWoman
07-29-2018, 08:59 PM

Thanks. I don't wish to be in your shoes; was only making a comment about why the forum seems to get mostly trolls and jerks that will stick around, rather than the more thoughtful types. It also seems more heavily weighted towards the older end of the age spectrum.... probably because by the time we get to our ages we have heard it all and don't give a shit about being insulted by being called, for example, "fuck face." lol

USFREEDOM911
07-29-2018, 09:05 PM
Thanks. I don't wish to be in your shoes; was only making a comment about why the forum seems to get mostly trolls and jerks that will stick around, rather than the more thoughtful types. It also seems more heavily weighted towards the older end of the age spectrum.... probably because by the time we get to our ages we have heard it all and don't give a shit about being insulted by being called, for example, "fuck face." lol

You mean "thoughtful types", like you've exhipited.

LOL

Minister of Truth
07-29-2018, 09:24 PM
As I said, if you support somebody who is guilty of some action, YOU are also culpable in that act. This goes for a group as well. Such as jews. Also, you helped me remember something I left out. Sacrificing babies. So I fixed my thread. You can reread it.

Yeah, that's why I don't support krauts like you.

Legion
07-30-2018, 05:26 AM
I have referred several (like a dozen or so) ppl here, only to have them decline after lurking and reading the posts. The racism in particular is off-putting. BTW, of the roughly dozen folks I pointed this way, at least three of them are conservatives or at least tend to mostly vote (R). Is there no way to curb the hate speech while still maintaining a free forum, to attract and keep new members?

What a tale. A Story for Every Occasion™.

Legion
07-30-2018, 05:28 AM
And then you changed your story, at least 3 times; because you never said a word about "him trying to spit in your face", until the third revision.

Therefore it appears that you were just trying to justify your racism.

Indeed. Didn't the alleged "six-foot three 300 pounder" turn into a "skinny dude" in one iteration?

Grugore
07-30-2018, 10:36 AM
For most of you, this accusation is at the same time your religion, your philosophy and your ethics. I accuse the jews of genocide. I proved that much in my thread, "Can you murder a murderer?" I also accuse jews of screwing babies. Even if they have not personally done so, it is something their religion justifies. So in being guilty of supporting their religion, they are also guilty of supporting what it teaches. One of which is screwing babies. Here is a passage from the talmud to prove it. "In one, for instance, where her husband had intercourse with her before the age of three and found blood, and when he had intercourse after the age of three he found no blood." That is probably part of why this convicted child molester said what he did.

Next, I accuse jews of sucking baby penis. They may not all do so. But those who don't aren't exactly all up in arms against those that do. (If at all) If you doubt the reality of this, I will show you a couple pictures of it happening.
7185 7186

What else are jews guilty of? Sacrificing babies. Or as I have heard it called, causing their children to "pass through the fire." I am assuming that this was done in a ritual to the deity Molech. Which I hear is permissible in the talmud.And from what I have heard from somebody who is knowledgeable in religious matters, doing so is one of the things that got jews expelled from Spain. One of whom was the ancestor of Rockfeller. Who went to Turkey.

Now for most of you, this is where things really start to get dicey. Because if you support a criminal who has committed some criminal act, or anybody guilty of any unsavory act, YOU also become guilty. Or at the very least, culpable in that crime. And if you support the jews, then you are guilty of doing what they have done. So I accuse you of genocide! I accuse you of screwing babies! I accuse you of sucking baby penis! I accuse you of sacrificing babies!

I hear that accusing anybody of being a pedophile can get you banned at this forum. Which I am fine with. If anybody can find fault with my reasoning.

A desperate cry for attention from another poor lost soul.

USFREEDOM911
07-30-2018, 12:03 PM
Indeed. Didn't the alleged "six-foot three 300 pounder" turn into a "skinny dude" in one iteration?

No that was the second "victim" and what was changed, was that he was in a car.

Legion
07-30-2018, 12:12 PM
No that was the second "victim" and what was changed, was that he was in a car.

Did I miss that?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?57466-Deshs-doomed-desperate-dance-of-deception

USFREEDOM911
07-30-2018, 12:15 PM
Did I miss that?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?57466-Deshs-doomed-desperate-dance-of-deception

The car thing came way after she said she sprayed the white guy with her hose.

Legion
07-30-2018, 12:16 PM
The car thing came way after she said she sprayed the white guy with her hose.

Damn it! Got the link? I want to add that chapter to her tale.

NiftyNiblick
07-30-2018, 12:21 PM
I still think that fandango should stick to selling movie tickets.

USFREEDOM911
07-30-2018, 12:22 PM
Damn it! Got the link? I want to add that chapter to her tale.

I'm not going back to resurrect her posts.

Somewhere there is a collection of her changing stories; but I have no idea where.

Legion
07-30-2018, 12:32 PM
I'm not going back to resurrect her posts.

Somewhere there is a collection of her changing stories; but I have no idea where.

Damn. I hope vital evidence wasn't purged in the great server wipe of 2015.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?62449-So-here-s-what-happened

Here's what I have so far.

October 23, 2013:

there bullshit has next to no effect on me. I have stood and spit in the face of a 6'3" drug dealer and told him to get the fuck out of my neighborhood. These dweebs dont scare me in the least. I dismantle them with glee

Ive stood toe to toe with TWO drug dealers in my life. They both got the fuck out and I still own both houses. both were huge 6'3"ish 300 pounders. one white and one was black. Big guys think they can just get away anything sometimes. I spit in the face of the black guy and sprayed the white guy with my hose. Blew the fucking neighbors away with my actions.

November 2, 2013:

I only ever spit in the face ( a good one to) of one person. That person was black. he was about 6'3" and about 300lbs and spit in my face first. so I looked right at him and hocked one right in his fucking face. Never saw that drug dealer in my neighborhood again. You shits wet your pants at a picture of two skinny black guy standing around in front of a nearly all black voting district Becuase they feared idiots like you would try and stop them from voting. Those poor skinny black guys didn't know how you do your real cheating.

October 24, 2017:

he didnt spit in my face he stayed accrossed the street frim me and didnt come at me like the other guy did. the guy I sprayed lived accrossed the street so he didnt out right threaten me. he laid low while I complained to his wife and then he moved. both hoods are still drug deal free thanks to me

May 11, 2018:

profiled ? I saw the drug deal idiot he was the buyer the skinny little dweeb selling took the fuck off right away he thought he could scare me so he started giving me shit I gave him shit back I treated him the same as I would have treated a 16 year old white girl buying drugs in my hood you would have shit your pants and offered to suck him off

Legion
07-30-2018, 12:34 PM
I still think that fandango should stick to selling movie tickets.

Like the Terminator, he'll be back. :palm:

Here he is trashing JPP on another site: https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/175400-just-plain-politics-forum-is-a-pedophile-forum/

USFREEDOM911
07-30-2018, 10:11 PM
Like the Terminator, he'll be back. :palm:

Here he is trashing JPP on another site: https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/175400-just-plain-politics-forum-is-a-pedophile-forum/

Looks like Deah is over there, being friendly with Cultsmasher. :palm:

Legion
07-30-2018, 10:44 PM
Looks like Deah is over there, being friendly with Cultsmasher.

So Desh is a racist who's pals with a Nazi? :palm: