Izraeli fascists intercept Gaza aid flotilla

Not by you- nor anybody else here with any passion for truth.

Cut-and-run trolls with cut-and-paste trollshit .

You get your ass handed to you by everyone here. And of course do absolutely nothing for the Palestinian people nor their plight.

You get your ass handed to you by everyone here. And of course do absolutely nothing for the Palestinian people nor their plight.

It's hard to make an impact when ol' Captain Sailor is doing so much by way of aid convoys to Palestine.

Captain Sailor;
Who the fuck do you think brings in the AID there? Captains like myself. All volunteer. Do me a favor you spineless waste of humanity and just shut the fuck up. Anytime you want to go, you just let me know. I will put your sorry ass on deck doing something.

I'll just plod along re-educating misinformed Americans.

It's hard to make an impact when ol' Captain Sailor is doing so much by way of aid convoys to Palestine.

Exactly. Not bullshit "flotillas" knowing they would be stopped. Accomplishing nothing. Just like you. NOTHING.

Compounding the lie isn't good for you, you know.

Where's your parrot gone, by the way ? He seems to like propping you up, Captain Sailor, when your peg-leg gets truth termites.

I've been doing some research, Captain Sailor, while you've been imagining your maritime mercy missions.
It's plain who's the activist and who is the delusional bum;

THE ILLEGALITY OF THE GAZA BLOCKADE

Factsheet Series No. 087, created: June 2010, Canadians for Justice and Peace in the Middle East

http://www.cjpme.org/fs_087

I've been doing some research, Captain Sailor, while you've been imagining your maritime mercy missions.
It's plain who's the activist and who is the delusional bum;

Research? You supposedly know all the ships, all the dates, yada, yada, yada. As expected, you knew and still know nothing. You poor dumb limp dick bastard.

You troll twins talk amongst yourselves now.

THE ILLEGALITY OF THE GAZA BLOCKADE

Factsheet Series No. 087, created: June 2010, Canadians for Justice and Peace in the Middle East

http://www.cjpme.org/fs_087

So then- what can the world do to remove the USA from the UN Security Council ? Support for international criminals is, after all, a breach of its UN Charter pledges.

So then- what can the world do to remove the USA from the UN Security Council ? Support for international criminals is, after all, a breach of its UN Charter pledges.

Start paying some monies to fund it for a change. That would be a good start. Of course even then it will never happen. Canada might go though.

To continue on, yawn, from your own link. Obviously you did not read this either, dumb fuck:

"Israel has a right and duty to protect its residents from attacks from without, including from rocket-fire originating in Gaza. Although such rocket-fire generally is rarely lethal,[xiii] it is threatening and no doubt affects Israelis’ sense of security. Given Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s inflammatory statements on the conflict, and the occasional seizure of arms shipments in the Mediterranean,[xiv] Israeli concerns about the possible entry of weapons into Gaza are understandable."

"The imposition of a blockade is a mechanism allowed to the UN Security Council under Art. 42 of the UN Charter. It is not a right given to individual states under international law. The right to self-defence is a right given to individual states under Art. 51 of the UN Charter."

Of course all you could come up with is something from 2010. Hence the mention of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. If you even know who that is.

You've completely ignored the fact that- despite Izrael's contemptible crocodile-tears for its own safety- the blockade is ILLEGAL. This ignorance you demonstrate is concomitant with your agenda of trolling, bullying and general thread disruption.
I think I'll make a point of humiliating you further- while continuing to actually add some content to the topic.

You can fuck off now.

You've completely ignored the fact that- despite Izrael's contemptible crocodile-tears for its own safety- the blockade is ILLEGAL. This ignorance you demonstrate is concomitant with your agenda of trolling, bullying and general thread disruption.
I think I'll make a point of humiliating you further- while continuing to actually add some content to the topic.

You can fuck off now.

"The imposition of a blockade is a mechanism allowed to the UN Security Council under Art. 42 of the UN Charter."

"The right to self-defence is a right given to individual states under Art. 51 of the UN Charter."

Now, YOU can fuck off. :D

Ah- you're reading my links. Good. You're not understanding them though.

Is that myopia or muddle-headedness ? Both, I suspect. Here you are- solved for you;

As a military tactic, however, it must adhere to the laws of war, e.g. the Fourth Geneva Convention. The Fourth Geneva Convention specifies, among other things, that belligerents cannot restrict foodstuffs, medicines and other aid (Art. 23, 38, 55); cannot obstruct medical evacuations (Art. 17); cannot prevent civilians from leaving the war zone (Art. 35); and cannot prevent civilians from pursuing their livelihoods (Art. 39, 52.) Because the Israeli blockade violates all of these precepts, it is illegal.

Now you can fuck off as well as the Captain Sailor moron.

Ah- you're reading my links. Good. You're not understanding them though.

Is that myopia or muddle-headedness ? Both, I suspect. Here you are- solved for you;

Now you can fuck off as well as the Captain Sailor moron.

"The imposition of a blockade is a mechanism allowed to the UN Security Council under Art. 42 of the UN Charter."

"The right to self-defence is a right given to individual states under Art. 51 of the UN Charter."

Now, YOU can fuck off. :D

As a military tactic, however, it must adhere to the laws of war, e.g. the Fourth Geneva Convention. The Fourth Geneva Convention specifies, among other things, that belligerents cannot restrict foodstuffs, medicines and other aid (Art. 23, 38, 55); cannot obstruct medical evacuations (Art. 17); cannot prevent civilians from leaving the war zone (Art. 35); and cannot prevent civilians from pursuing their livelihoods (Art. 39, 52.) Because the Israeli blockade violates all of these precepts, it is illegal.

Now off you can fuck.

Back