The FL stand-your-ground shooting. Why won't blacks obey parking laws?

Stand Your ground is worse than I thought. Are you allowed to shoot black people for illegal parking? Zimmerman shot a kid for being black and eating candy. Bars pretty low for gun lovers and bigots. These guys are such heroes.

Stand Your ground is worse than I thought. Are you allowed to shoot black people for illegal parking? Zimmerman shot a kid for being black and eating candy. Bars pretty low for gun lovers and bigots. These guys are such heroes.

You're an idiot if you believe those were the reasons. :palm:

You're an idiot if you believe those were the reasons. :palm:

That's not what I mean.

The notion that every person has a right to own a gun...is an illusion.

That's not what the second Amendment is about.

I'm just saying, when Blacks own guns it's at their own risk. We are not afforded the same privileges as whites it comes to owning guns.

Best of luck with your outreach, my guess is they can decide for themselves without some white guy telling them what they need to do.

It's a close as they can get to joining a slave patrol.

Which has nothing to do with your "reasons", which are ludicrous.

I guess you felt you had to put up something here even if it has nothing to do with anything at all. The comment was about objective reality and the results are clear. You can quibble about intent, I don't care about the intent. The results are intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers around the world.

I guess you felt you had to put up something here even if it has nothing to do with anything at all. The comment was about objective reality and the results are clear. Yu wnn quible about intent, I don't care about the The results are intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers aruond the world.

And once again, the results have nothing at all do with YOUR reasons. :D

Back