Why do you guys hate Kamala?

Seriously, why are you Trumppers so threatened by Kamila Harris?

All I hear you say is that she dated Willy Brown and her laugh?
Seriously, why are you Trumppers so threatened by Kamila Harris?

All I hear you say is that she dated Willy Brown and her laugh?
She has the job she has because of her pigmentation and genitalia. She isn't a serious politician. She's the personification of virtue signaling

She's a powerful, Black female and a Democrat. That's the entire reason.
Why didn’t her own constituents in the one party state of California like her when she ran in 2020?
Even Hillary doesn’t consider her a serious politician on the national level.
I don’t like her because she’s stupid and is an insult to my intelligence.
Same reason I didn’t like Bush, jr., don’t like Biden, don’t like Trump.

Says a crime-supportive , racist, misogynist.

Haw, haw.....................................haw.
Someones butt hurt today. Look adolf stick to eradicating Jews. It's what you seem to care the most about.

Someones butt hurt today. Look adolf stick to eradicating Jews. It's what you seem to care the most about.
Oh no, tatt-boy............you've identified yourself as the enemy of law and justice. Open season on the ungodly.

Haw, haw..........................haw.

She has the job because slo joe needed to do some virtue signaling. That stuff makes you dim wits feel better apparently and that what it's all about with leftists.
She is qualified for the job. It doesn't hurt that she added diversity to the ticket. And at the end of the day, I will take liberal virtue signaling over cult cock sucking every day.

Why didn’t her own constituents in the one party state of California like her when she ran in 2020?
I think Biden's old and impotent, not stupid. Baby Bush and Trump are very stupid. Harris is a Black woman and therefore cannot become president unless Biden dies.

Notice how increasingly white men are told to not even apply for jobs unless they claim to be trans, they will not be considered.
Cry more, you whiny little bitch. I am actually entertained when straight white men complain about being victims. Don't be such a pussy.

I think Biden's old and impotent, not stupid. Baby Bush and Trump are very stupid. Harris is a Black woman and therefore cannot become president unless Biden dies.
Biden has always been stupid. You forget how dumb he was even at his peak in 1988. It’s just that in the last four years his dementia overshadows it.
I’m sure his decline started way before , it’s just that VP’s tend to be out of sight.
Harris is a STUPID black woman who couldn’t even get support from the one party state she’s from when she ran for president.

Cry more, you whiny little bitch. I am actually entertained when straight white men complain about being victims. Don't be such a pussy.
I don’t complain. I just outwork and outsmart those that have preferred status .
Pretty easy actually if one doesn’t rely on low paying, low ambition gubmint employment.

Biden has always been stupid. You forget how dumb he was even at his peak in 1988. It’s just that in the last four years his dementia overshadows it.
I’m sure his decline started way before , it’s just that VP’s tend to be out of sight.
Harris is a STUPID black woman who couldn’t even get support from the one party state she’s from when she ran for president.
Black being the operative word, of course. Oh, and that she's a female Democrat. Her tenure as CA AG can be criticized, but none of you MAGA morons have even mentioned that. You can't offer a reasonable reason because I've explained exactly why you all hate her.

I don’t complain. I just outwork and outsmart those that have preferred status .
Pretty easy actually if one doesn’t rely on low paying, low ambition gubmint employment.
Good for you. Everyone should work hard and be smart. Losers like Hawkeye prefer to whine about how unfair the world is for white men.

Black being the operative word, of course. Oh, and that she's a female Democrat. Her tenure as CA AG can be criticized, but none of you MAGA morons have even mentioned that. You can't offer a reasonable reason because I've explained exactly why you all hate her.
She wasn’t AG when she ran, she was a senator , but you knew that. So are you saying her tenure as a senator from the one party state of CA sucked? Maybe that spotlight revealed her stupidity to the CA voters.

What about her makes you think she is stupid?

Back