I Accuse!

fandango

For most of you, this accusation is at the same time your religion, your philosophy and your ethics. I accuse the jews of genocide. I proved that much in my thread, "Can you murder a murderer?" I also accuse jews of screwing babies. Even if they have not personally done so, it is something their religion justifies. So in being guilty of supporting their religion, they are also guilty of supporting what it teaches. One of which is screwing babies. Here is a passage from the talmud to prove it. "In one, for instance, where her husband had intercourse with her before the age of three and found blood, and when he had intercourse after the age of three he found no blood." That is probably part of why this convicted child molester said what he did.
kill this fucker 5.jpg

Next, I accuse jews of sucking baby penis. They may not all do so. But those who don't aren't exactly all up in arms against those that do. (If at all) If you doubt the reality of this, I will show you a couple pictures of it happening.
jews sucking baby penis (2).jpg jews sucking baby penis.jpg

What else are jews guilty of? Sacrificing babies. Or as I have heard it called, causing their children to "pass through the fire." I am assuming that this was done in a ritual to the deity Molech. Which I hear is permissible in the talmud.And from what I have heard from somebody who is knowledgeable in religious matters, doing so is one of the things that got jews expelled from Spain. One of whom was the ancestor of Rockfeller. Who went to Turkey.

Now for most of you, this is where things really start to get dicey. Because if you support a criminal who has committed some criminal act, or anybody guilty of any unsavory act, YOU also become guilty. Or at the very least, culpable in that crime. And if you support the jews, then you are guilty of doing what they have done. So I accuse you of genocide! I accuse you of screwing babies! I accuse you of sucking baby penis! I accuse you of sacrificing babies!

I hear that accusing anybody of being a pedophile can get you banned at this forum. Which I am fine with. If anybody can find fault with my reasoning.

Last edited:
Isn't Fandango just another shitty sock account attempt from that dunce Cultsmasher, or whatever the name was?

Isn't Fandango just another shitty sock account attempt from that dunce Cultsmasher, or whatever the name was?

I wouldn't know about that, but he is definitely a low level troll. I give this one a two on a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being the ultimate in trollage. He's more like a toddler who escapes the nanny and runs into the parents' adult party yelling a naughty swear.

For most of you, this accusation is at the same time your religion, your philosophy and your ethics. I accuse the jews of genocide. I proved that much in my thread, "Can you murder a murderer?" I also accuse jews of screwing babies. Even if they have not personally done so, it is something their religion justifies.

Are there any Jews on this site who have done this?

fandango has too few braincells

its not his fault

but what he does with those few brain cells is his fault

I accuse fandango of sucking the last few of his braincells out of his penis with his vaccume

it was a long suck path

but fandango is good at sucking

I accuse Fandango of being a whipped from high school brat, that just likes to act big, and piss on people online. I have 100 times more proof of this then anything he's bloviating.

I wouldn't know about that, but he is definitely a low level troll. I give this one a two on a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being the ultimate in trollage. He's more like a toddler who escapes the nanny and runs into the parents' adult party yelling a naughty swear.

I don't think you would know about much of anything. But your guilt, that you can be sure of. I spelled it out for you. If there is something you care to disagree with about it, let me know. Also, from what I have seen, "troll" is just a word people come up with when they have no other answer.

Are there any Jews on this site who have done this?

As I said, if you support somebody who is guilty of some action, YOU are also culpable in that act. This goes for a group as well. Such as jews. Also, you helped me remember something I left out. Sacrificing babies. So I fixed my thread. You can reread it.

fandango has too few braincells

its not his fault

but what he does with those few brain cells is his fault

I accuse fandango of sucking the last few of his braincells out of his penis with his vaccume

it was a long suck path

but fandango is good at sucking

Any time you feel you want to refute the reasoning in my thread, go for it. Otherwise, pissssss offffff.

We do have a while supremacist president who got a daughter store bought tits; a daughter he enjoys fondling in public, but man. If the tiki torch crowd finds out he's jewish .....

I don't know if Trump is jewish. But he let his daughter marry one of the things.

I accuse Fandango of being a whipped from high school brat, that just likes to act big, and piss on people online. I have 100 times more proof of this then anything he's bloviating.

Accuse me of anything you want. The point is that I accused you in my thread. If you found any fault with my reasoning, just let me know.

Back