Liberal Senator Claire McCaskill Already Blaming Russian Hackers

Liberal Democrats fear the Russians when they should really be afraid of the Chinese.

I think DEMOCRATS fear who they are told to fear and hate who they are told to hate, and ignore or reject anything contrary to liberal propaganda.

Hive mind. Group-think.

You cowardly have someone far superior to your inherently inferior existence on ignore.

No one is going to pay attention to a white supremacist along the lines of Clayton Bigsby who chose the African banjo as his instrument of choice and can't even face his own immediate reality - he loves an African instrument that slaves had to teach whites in america to play.

I think DEMOCRATS fear who they are told to fear and hate who they are told to hate, and ignore or reject anything contrary to liberal propaganda.

Hive mind. Group-think.

America is group think, never been anything but. NFL games come to mind.

I know right?.....did she bring them in because you can't trust the FBI?.......

Reality America. Everything is real, nothing is real, everything is trustworthy, nothing is trustworthy. We're already into "who ya gonna believe your lying eyes or me" territory. And we were already so utterly confused about ourselves that we still claim to have a nation all about equality, freedom, liberty and justice, which was founded upon predation, slavery and genocide, the latter of which we still participate in around the world. Fweedumb.

No one is going to pay attention to a white supremacist along the lines of Clayton Bigsby who chose the African banjo as his instrument of choice and can't even face his own immediate reality - he loves an African instrument that slaves had to teach whites in america to play.

I love the far superior white version to what a bunch of black couldn't do if their freedom had depended on it.

I love the far superior white version to what a bunch of black couldn't do if their freedom had depended on it.

Africans had to invent it for you, bring it to america, and then slaves had to teach you backwater inbred fuckwits what to do with it.

Africans had to invent it for you, bring it to america, and then slaves had to teach you backwater inbred fuckwits what to do with it.

White had to adapt it because the inferior Africans could only make something to a level of what a 5 year old could do.

White had to adapt it because the inferior Africans could only make something to a level of what a 5 year old could do.

You have no banjo to play without Africa, there is no you without Africa, from whence all human life arose cornpone. Embrace your Neanderthal genes, they are all you have of your own.

Back