Trump's Strength: Knowing the Enemy

I agree.

I have no idea why Trump supporters do it.
I don't see any Americans who support their country, their families, their neighborhoods shouting madly about Hitler here. Only the liberals who have let the President and Vice President drive them to the brink of insanity.... It's really bizarre. You all sound crazy....
That being said, have a great day!
Golf early and often!

Why won't the media side with the American people?

The Summit with Russia was a great success, except with the real enemy of the people, the Fake News Media. I look forward to our second meeting so that we can start implementing some of the many things discussed

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...itter-us-russia-helsinki-latest-a8454821.html

Trump doesn't know who our enemies are.. That's why he has insulted all our allies.

Trump likes to be worshipped.

You'd think even more Americans would turn against the Democrats after Obama was caught inserting spies into Trump's campaign team. A red wave this November would be a beautiful signt.

There’s a segment of the electorate that are simply gone. If there was smoking gun evidence that the IC illegally spied on the Trump campaign—they wouldn’t care so long as it got rid of him.

Trump is smarter than everyone else in the room.
The elitist in congress, and in the media can not stand it. They think if they keep pointing out that Trump is smarter than they are, which is what they are doing, it will somehow start a national movement.
Instead, they have the same 226 electoral votes worth of losers parading around like their hair is on fire.

It's fun to watch though.

I don't see any Americans who support their country, their families, their neighborhoods shouting madly about Hitler here. Only the liberals who have let the President and Vice President drive them to the brink of insanity.... It's really bizarre. You all sound crazy....
That being said, have a great day!
Golf early and often!

I'm not a liberal...and I think Donald Trump is a menace to humanity.

I think the comparison of people who still support Trump after seeing how he conducts himself...to Hitler supporters is right on the money. I acknowledge that you disagree.

I golfed this morning...and did not play very well. I was up until rather late last night...and that effected my game. I'm going to initiate a thread about my "last night." Hope you get a chance to visit. It will be interesting.

You keep bringing up Hitler, why is that?

I'm not bringing up Hitler as much as bringing up his supporters.

I see a significant similarity between the idiots who continued supporting Adolf Hitler after seeing the kind of scuimbag he was...and the idiots who continue supporting Donald Trump after seeing the kind of SCUMBAG his is.

I thought I had made that clear.

Trump is smarter than everyone else in the room.
The elitist in congress, and in the media can not stand it. They think if they keep pointing out that Trump is smarter than they are, which is what they are doing, it will somehow start a national movement.
Instead, they have the same 226 electoral votes worth of losers parading around like their hair is on fire.

It's fun to watch though.

Even you cannot think Donald Trump is "the smartest person in the room."

My guess is...except at family dinners...he is the dumbest person in the room.

I'm not a liberal...and I think Donald Trump is a menace to humanity.

I think the comparison of people who still support Trump after seeing how he conducts himself...to Hitler supporters is right on the money. I acknowledge that you disagree.

I golfed this morning...and did not play very well. I was up until rather late last night...and that effected my game. I'm going to initiate a thread about my "last night." Hope you get a chance to visit. It will be interesting.
And you have a right to think what you like about the President. But to label anyone who doesn't condemn him as you do as comparable to those who supported Hitler isn't fair. Or accurate...
I know that we've agreed to disagree on this...
It's pouring here, so no golf....(You can't play a good game if you're exhausted...everyone knows that...If you get as grumpy as my guys do when they play poorly, it won't be a fun day at your house...lol)
I'll look for your thread and make sure to "visit"....

I'm not bringing up Hitler as much as bringing up his supporters.

I see a significant similarity between the idiots who continued supporting Adolf Hitler after seeing the kind of scuimbag he was...and the idiots who continue supporting Donald Trump after seeing the kind of SCUMBAG his is.

I thought I had made that clear.

Since when does Trump want to create the "Master Race"? Since when do those who support some of his policies?
Do you support or oppose better relations with our adversaries? What about illegal immigration? Is it a problem, or not?
I don't see where you can even mention Hitler's supporters with those two examples. Your hatred clouds your thoughts.

And you have a right to think what you like about the President. But to label anyone who doesn't condemn him as you do as comparable to those who supported Hitler isn't fair. Or accurate...

Okay...let's be "accurate."

I am not asking you people to condemn Trump.

I AM ASKING THAT YOU STOP SUPPORTING HIM...now that he has proven himself to be incompetent, immature, vengeful, and childish.

No need to condemn him.

I know that we've agreed to disagree on this...

We have indeed...and obviously we still disagree.

It's pouring here, so no golf....(You can't play a good game if you're exhausted...everyone knows that...If you get as grumpy as my guys do when they play poorly, it won't be a fun day at your house...lol)
I'll look for your thread and make sure to "visit"....

Coming in just a few minutes.

Since when does Trump want to create the "Master Race"? Since when do those who support some of his policies?
Do you support or oppose better relations with our adversaries? What about illegal immigration? Is it a problem, or not?
I don't see where you can even mention Hitler's supporters with those two examples. Your hatred clouds your thoughts.

You need to support Hitler...ummm, I mean Trump...clouds yours, RB.

Try to get past that before Trump does to our nation and the world what Hitler did to his nation and the world.

Okay...let's be "accurate."

I am not asking you people to condemn Trump.

I AM ASKING THAT YOU STOP SUPPORTING HIM...now that he has proven himself to be incompetent, immature, vengeful, and childish.

No need to condemn him.

We have indeed...and obviously we still disagree.

Coming in just a few minutes.
I'm not going to stop supporting the country or my city or my neighborhood or my family because Donald Trump is the President....have you? You condemn him and others who don't (or those who "support" him). How does that "help" the situation?
I didn't like a principal we had for about a 15 year stretch. I didn't stop "supporting" him, because that would have meant taking actions that would have hurt the staff and the kids. I just ignored him and did what I have always done...my job.
Kind of what I do these days. Also what I did when obama was President.
I do what's right for the country and the city and the hood and the family....I'm sure you are all about doing the same... Not sure what you think the hatred and the b....ching will change.
You're smarter and a better person than most of your posts lately...I'm sure of it.
But go ahead and tell me what you think people should be doing, instead of "supporting him"....

I'm not going to stop supporting the country or my city or my neighborhood or my family because Donald Trump is the President....have you? You condemn him and others who don't (or those who "support" him). How does that "help" the situation?
I didn't like a principal we had for about a 15 year stretch. I didn't stop "supporting" him, because that would have meant taking actions that would have hurt the staff and the kids. I just ignored him and did what I have always done...my job.
Kind of what I do these days. Also what I did when obama was President.
I do what's right for the country and the city and the hood and the family....I'm sure you are all about doing the same... Not sure what you think the hatred and the b....ching will change.
You're smarter and a better person than most of your posts lately...I'm sure of it.
But go ahead and tell me what you think people should be doing, instead of "supporting him"....

Continue to support him.

I defend your right to do so.

Sorry you think my considerations are the product of hatred.

They are not. They are the product of observing and thinking.

Answer my questions Frank.

My inclination is to respond with, "Fuck your questions, RB"...but I'll resist...so long as you realize it was not an easy thing to do.

Since when does Trump want to create the "Master Race"?

Where did I say Trump wants to create the "master race?"

Since when do those who support some of his policies?

Where did I say Trump's supporters want to create the "master race?"

Do you support or oppose better relations with our adversaries?

I support better relations with our adversaries...and our allies.

What about illegal immigration? Is it a problem, or not?

I consider it to be MUCH less a problem than is being made of it by Donald Trump, who I think is catering to dark skin haters.

Back