So which is it?

Jarod

Contributor
Is the wall already being built?

Or is Trader Trump threatening to shut down the government unless Congress funds a wall?

Or is Mexico going to pay for it?

Or is there really no need for more wall because much of it will be virtual?

I think Righty has to check in with Hannity, Fox News, et al. to get the latest talking points.

Something that has been on my mind, but is not generally talked about.
The ecological impact of having a big ass border wall.

Let's not forget denying Texas ranchers water for their cattle

I think Righty has to check in with Hannity, Fox News, et al. to get the latest talking points.

Something that has been on my mind, but is not generally talked about.
The ecological impact of having a big ass border wall.

Did you have to lick Hillary's or Nancy's pussy to get yours?

I'm surprised money for the Wall hasn't already been appropriated and spent. Wasn't this a Main Goal of Trump and the Republicans? Republican House, Republican Senate, Republican President, ... or is this just fodder for the Trumpkins?

the wall is already being built, Mexico is already paying for it, but much like everything else in Trump's early success, you won't hear about it on CNN.

So turn the channel, research, or stfu.

I can't handle stupid anymore

They've decided on Fenway Park's Green Monster as the model for "the wall." They're just deciding toward which direction the "monster seats" will face.

At least we've now got a sure-fire test for severe mental illness.
If you hear somebody talking seriously about the need for "the wall," humane euthanasia is probably the most merciful solution.
We don't have meds for that yet.

the wall is already being built, Mexico is already paying for it, but much like everything else in Trump's early success, you won't hear about it on CNN.

No, it's not being built. No, Mexico's not paying for it.

Why be so fucking stupid? What do you get out of it?

Is the wall already being built?

Or is Trader Trump threatening to shut down the government unless Congress funds a wall?

Or is Mexico going to pay for it?

Or is there really no need for more wall because much of it will be virtual?

I hear Nieto's check is in the mail, but ICE won't let it through, they took it off a 6 year old as they were caging him.

I'm surprised money for the Wall hasn't already been appropriated and spent. Wasn't this a Main Goal of Trump and the Republicans? Republican House, Republican Senate, Republican President, ... or is this just fodder for the Trumpkins?

Why? Mexico was supposed to pay for it. And the stupid trump voters believed it. The conman had them eating out of the palms of his little hands. They are still there.

NO PRECONDITIONS WITH IRAN ...

Wow ... didn’t President Barack Obama say the SAME THING?

What you say Trumpsters ....?

CNN will not lie. that is why you will not hear about it. The existing wall (fence) is being repaired. Trump called that building the wall. I thought nobody was dumb enough to to buy it. Trump did get 5 examples of walls built about 3 miles from the border on park land. Perhaps you mean those. But the fact the wall will never be built. Some parts ,started administrations ago, are still in court. Seems most land owners don't want a wall through their land., They go to court to stop it. I thought even rightys had real information available.

Back