Holder For President

I'd vote for him over the douche bag currently occupying the White House.

Trump once boasted to Howard Stern in 2004 that having ownership of the Miss USA organization allowed him to get away with walking into contestants’ dressing rooms unannounced. “I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” he told the shock jock. “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

iu

Great...go for it! :thumbsup:

Another black guy, this time coming from the law enforcement realm? That oughta scare the pants off the Reichwingers. lol

"Holder, who has a constant self-confidence about him, seems to relish the fact that his mere presence annoys some on the right and admitted that a hypothetical run would send some on the right spinning. And it seems likely that he hopes he could provoke Trump as he did House Republicans.

"During his two days in Ohio, Holder accused Trump of not moving the country forward, rolling back priorities solely because they had an association with the Obama administration and using his campaign to bring out latent "misogyny, homophobia, racism.""

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/28/politics/eric-holder-interested-in-being-president/index.html

trump is going down

the republican party will be known as the Russian party

Holder will be the one known for HEADING THE FIXING OF OUR ELECTIONS UNFAIR PRACTICES put in by republicans

Obama will back his election

trump is going down

Holder will be the one known for HEADING THE FIXING OF OUR ELECTIONS UNFAIR PRACTICES put in by republicans

This

I understand that and I applaud him for it.

However, the ability to raise the political enthusiasm, fervor, and support to win a presidential election is a completely different ballgame.

Is he too nerdy? Or is he too dull? Is it the goofy mustache? Just wondering what it is that bugs you about Holder since I know it's not anything to do with ethics. LOL

Holder is not on the radar. he has talked about running, but like most Dems of his age, he has been the target of the right-wing news for decades. I don't see him getting traction. he is educated and intelligent. Those are not the qualities the rightys look for in a president. He cannot attract crossover votes. He is black after all.

Holder is not on the radar. he has talked about running, but like most Dems of his age, he has been the target of the right-wing news for decades. I don't see him getting traction. he is educated and intelligent. Those are not the qualities the rightys look for in a president. He cannot attract crossover votes. He is black after all.

Shocker, Republican voters probably wouldn't back a Democrat for President. What next, you'll say Democrats won't support a Republican?

trump is going down

trump is going down the republican party will be known as the Russian party Holder will be the one known for HEADING THE FIXING OF OUR ELECTIONS UNFAIR PRACTICES put in by republicans Obama will back his election

I love liberal predictions, racist.

Back