Comey Decides What a Traitor is

I don't feel such a request is valid since your falsehood speaks for itself, Duchess.

However, I am content for the entire staff and roster of the Shittsburgh Squeelers to be stripped of their American citizenship and deported en masse to any nation desperate enough to grant them asylum - along with their fans. :D

I don't feel such a request is valid since your falsehood speaks for itself, Duchess.

However, I am content for the entire staff and roster of the Shittsburgh Squeelers to be stripped of their American citizenship and deported en masse to any nation desperate enough to grant them asylum - along with their fans. :D

Translation: I think it was an effing dumb thing to say but will never admit it here and instead will punt to insulting America's greatest NFL team. :nodyes:

The Arkansas project began shortly after Richard Mellon Scaife, one of the largest donors to the magazine, directed that his donations be used for stories aimed at investigating potentially scandalous material regarding the Clintons. According to R. Emmett Tyrrell Jr., editor-in-chief of the Spectator, the idea for the Arkansas Project was hatched on a fishing trip on the Chesapeake Bay in the fall of 1993. The "Arkansas Project" name that later became famous was conceived as a joke; the actual name used within the Spectator and the Scaife foundation was the "Editorial Improvement Project."

Project reporter/investigators were hired, including David Brock, who later described his role at that of as a Republican "hitman",[SUP][2][/SUP] and Rex Armistead, a former police officer who was reportedly paid $350,000 for his efforts.[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][better source needed][/SUP] Also assisting the project was Parker Dozhier, a bait shop owner who was reportedly obsessed with bringing down Bill Clinton.[SUP][4][/SUP] They were tasked with investigating the Clintons and uncovering stories tying the Clintons to murders and drug smuggling as well as adultery.[SUP][5][/SUP]

According to Brock, Armistead and Brock met at an airport hotel in Miami, Florida, in late 1993. There, Armistead laid out an elaborate "Vince Foster murder scenario", a scenario that Brock later claimed was implausible."[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP] Regardless, by the end of 1993, Brock was writing stories for the Spectator that made him "a lead figure in the drive to" expose Clinton.[SUP][2][/SUP]

Ted Olson
, who would later represent George W. Bush in Bush v. Gore and be named U.S. Solicitor General, was a Board Member of the American Spectator Educational Foundation, and is thought to have known about or played some role in the Arkansas Project.[SUP][8][/SUP] His firm Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher provided $14,000 worth of legal services, and he himself wrote or co-authored several articles that were paid for with Project funds. During Olson's Senate confirmation hearing for Solicitor General, majority Republicans blocked Senator Patrick Leahy's call for further committee inquiries on the subject of Olson's ties to the Arkansas Project.[SUP][9][/SUP][SUP][10][/SUP]

Good work...

Up until until recently, I thought that FBI stood for "fucking bunch of idiots."

[I'm not taking credit for that. Actress Jennifer Carpenter said it as Debra Morgan, and it was worth repeating.]

It takes a troglodyte like the orange baboon to transform them into heroes by comparison.

And he did.

Up until until recently, I thought that FBI stood for "fucking bunch of idiots." [I'm not taking credit for that. Actress Jennifer Carpenter said it as Debra Morgan, and it was worth repeating.] It takes a troglodyte like the orange baboon to transform them into heroes by comparison. And he did.

So you say.

Laws decide who a traitor is. Sorry if you don't like the FBI using the law as a guideline. What's next, the law not getting to decide what a stalker is? You fickle, and willful retards cheered when they were after Hillary. As far as we've been shown, Trump-magnon's don't have standards. They just want what they want, like a kid in a toy aisle.

Back