Jesus Christ as God and the Trinity Was Not Invented Until the Fourth Century?

How about getting back on topic? Atheists claim that Jesus as God was not introduced until the fourth century. I have presented proof that they are wrong. No one has tried to refute this. Anyone care to try, rather than deflecting and insults? I mean, that's what grown-ups do.

Name five atheists who have done that.

Ah the christian revenge fantasy!

How can they possibly profess LOVE and DEVOTION...to a thing that plans a Day of Judgement...where some people will be CONDEMNED for having offended the god.

Who in their right mind would want to be "saved" to live in a world run by a monster like that?

"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep: and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." "Now the earth was formless and empty. Darkness was on the surface of the deep. God's Spirit was hovering over the surface of the waters."
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him;
the Trinity was there BEFORE day 1.....

How can they possibly profess LOVE and DEVOTION...to a thing that plans a Day of Judgement...where some people will be CONDEMNED for having offended the god.

Who in their right mind would want to be "saved" to live in a world run by a monster like that?

That's right. Just ignore the simple fact that God gave us all a way to avoid going to hell. He didn't have to do that. If anyone goes to hell, it's because they chose to go there. God loves you and wants you in heaven. But you spit in His face and say I don't need you. Fine. You'll get your wish. Then you'll spend eternity cursing yourself for a fool.

That's right. Just ignore the simple fact that God gave us all a way to avoid going to hell.

Just ignore the fact that you god could have avoided a need for a hell.

The notion of a hell that should be avoided is so barbaric, it doesn't make sense in a civilized discussion.

He didn't have to do that.

He didn't have to make a hell.

But the god is a monster.

Better to worship and love Zeus.

If anyone goes to hell, it's because they chose to go there.

Well...ummm...that disgusting god of yours has something to do with it...wouldn'tcha say?

God loves you and wants you in heaven.

Really?

Well...why not just take us all to Heaven?

Why all the bullshit?

But you spit in His face and say I don't need you. Fine. You'll get your wish. Then you'll spend eternity cursing yourself for a fool.

If there is a god that would torture anyone for all of eternity...that god not only deserves spit in the face...the god should be tied down and have people shit in its face.

Anything else you want to discuss, Grugore?

(What is your religion?)

y
Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post

Who in their right mind would want to be "saved" to live in a world run by a monster like that?.

a monster?......he sacrifices himself for you, you refuse to even believe he exists and then you complain because he doesn't accept you anyway?......you aren't condemned for anything......you simply refuse to believe it........"there is no God and there is no heaven, but he's a bastard for not letting me in!"......

y

a monster?......he sacrifices himself for you, you refuse to even believe he exists and then you complain because he doesn't accept you anyway?......you aren't condemned for anything......you simply refuse to believe it........"there is no God and there is no heaven, but he's a bastard for not letting me in!"......

he sacrificed himself to himself for rules he made, how fucking insane does one have to be to think of that as reality

so-god-sacrificed-himself-to-himself-to-save-us-from-himself-so-that-only-through-himself-we-may-liv.jpg

Last edited:
y

This could be viewed, by some, as a logical disconnect. Arguing about the nature of a God they say they don't believe in is proof that they DO believe. Otherwise, why argue about?

y

Original sin son, you are damaged goods for being born; fucked for getting here as it were. Submit to your male dominator God's chain of command or else. That's the shtick. And violence and death was the recruitment path. Go back and look at how the descendants of the tribes of europe got "civilized".

This could be viewed, by some, as a logical disconnect. Arguing about the nature of a God they say they don't believe in is proof that they DO believe. Otherwise, why argue about?

Jesus H. Christ...arguing about the nature of Sherlock Holmes does not mean you thing Sherlock Holmes was real.

Do people like you actually think before posting?

Jesus H. Christ...arguing about the nature of Sherlock Holmes does not mean you thing Sherlock Holmes was real.

No, thinking and believing are two distinctly different states of being. Believers believe believing is thinking, never has been.

I don't believe that anyone has ever seriously argued about the existence of Sherlock Holmes. On the other hand, atheists argue that God does not exist, then argue that the same God they don't believe in is evil. So, who really needs to do some thinking here?

Last edited:
I don't believe that anyone has ever seriously argued about the existence of Sherlock Holmes. On the other hand, atheists argue that God does not exist, then argue that the same God they don't believe in is evil. So, who really needs to some thinking here?

Last question first:

Answer: YOU. You really need to do some thinking here.

You guess there is a god (and that you know the nature of that god, what pleases it and what offends it.) Atheists (at least some of them) guess there are no gods.

NEITHER of you know if there are gods or not...and neither of you seem willing to acknowledge that you are merely blindly guessing the way you are guessing.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with guessing on the question...and one of you is correct. Either there is at least one god...or there are none.

But you were scoffing at something by posting, "This could be viewed, by some, as a logical disconnect. Arguing about the nature of a God they say they don't believe in is proof that they DO believe. Otherwise, why argue about?"

That is AN ABSURDITY.

There is no logic there. It is something you just wrote because you have a keyboard at your disposal.

And I called that to your attention.

Last question first:

Answer: YOU. You really need to do some thinking here.

You guess there is a god (and that you know the nature of that god, what pleases it and what offends it.) Atheists (at least some of them) guess there are no gods.

NEITHER of you know if there are gods or not...and neither of you seem willing to acknowledge that you are merely blindly guessing the way you are guessing.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with guessing on the question...and one of you is correct. Either there is at least one god...or there are none.

But you were scoffing at something by posting, "This could be viewed, by some, as a logical disconnect. Arguing about the nature of a God they say they don't believe in is proof that they DO believe. Otherwise, why argue about?"

That is AN ABSURDITY.

There is no logic there. It is something you just wrote because you have a keyboard at your disposal.

And I called that to your attention.

There you go again, calling it a guessing game. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have no doubt that God is real and that He loves us and has revealed His nature to us through Scripture. Here's a question for you. Why do people like you try so hard to convince others that God does not exist? What's in it for you?

Back