Slandering the Nazis.

A reminder: Russia claimed to have the skull of Hitler. Recently. it was subjected to DNA testing and found to be the skull of a young woman. There is no possibility that it was Hitler. On the other hand, evidence that Hitler died in Argentina is confirmed. The CIA and FBI never doubted it.

Out of curiosity, how high is "slandering Nazis" rated on the list of vile transgressions?

It's got to be much lower than wearing brown shoes after 6PM.

A reminder: Russia claimed to have the skull of Hitler. Recently. it was subjected to DNA testing and found to be the skull of a young woman. There is no possibility that it was Hitler. On the other hand, evidence that Hitler died in Argentina is confirmed. The CIA and FBI never doubted it.

Post the proof of Hitler dying in Argentina. Hitler was pretty effeminate/gay, so it's fitting that the Soviets confused his dead skull with that of a young woman's.

I see that you are on the JPP staff. Does that mean if I call you a brainwashed, lying idiot, you will ban me? Did you not look at the faked photographs of supposed Nazi atrocities that I showed? Are you so far gone that you can't believe your own eyes? Also, what about the lampshade made out of jew skin or some jews being turned into soap. Apparently, most people don't even know that those stories have been proven to be bullshit.

Also, it might be kind of possible that some Nazi official may have spoken about some "final solution." But with history having been written by the victors, it is impossible to say. And saying it is FAR different from carrying out such a thing. Near the end of the war, things did get pretty bad in the jewish internment camps. But that was due to the German infrastructure that maintained those camps getting the shit bombed out of it for months or at least a couple years. And because of that, things were pretty grim for the average German citizen too. Try reading some of my other threads in this section. You might learn something.

Holy moly are you misinformed!

The paperwork that survived, marked "Geheime Reichssache" is enough to indicate the truth of the Final Solution as well as direct testimony, let alone the Posen speeches which recorded Heinrich Himmler detailing the plans and the ordered secrecy.

The reality is, even with their deliberate attempts to cover their crimes they still left behind ample evidence, let alone the actual liberated human beings. Shoot in Auschwitz one small piece of evidence was 14,000 pounds of human hair found in one of the warehouses along with 1.2 million sets of men's and women's clothing and that is in the warehouses that weren't burned to the ground as they tried to cover their crimes. While they did reopen the mass graves and burn bodies to destroy evidence, and much was destroyed, they did not destroy enough to cover the crimes.

Anyway, the only way you believe that this was some "conspiracy" to make Germans look bad is if you deliberately ignore mountains of evidence. Shoot, in Germany this thread is illegal as they have laws against denying the holocaust. Serious enough offenses can land you in jail for 5 years.

Post the proof of Hitler dying in Argentina. Hitler was pretty effeminate/gay, so it's fitting that the Soviets confused his dead skull with that of a young woman's.

I don't have proof, but I presented the fact that the CIA and the FBI believed that Hitler had escaped and lived in "German colonies" into the 1960's.
Beyond that neighbor, we must agree that it is too hot to argue.

Out of curiosity, how high is "slandering Nazis" rated on the list of vile transgressions?

It's got to be much lower than wearing brown shoes after 6PM.

I'd rate it in the "Impossible, but on my Bucket List regardless" category.

I don't have proof, but I presented the fact that the CIA and the FBI believed that Hitler had escaped and lived in "German colonies" into the 1960's.
Beyond that neighbor, we must agree that it is too hot to argue.

I think it is likely that Hitler escaped to die in South America, the "pictures" of his dead body were so bad it had to be on purpose. The Soviets wanted to be the ones who found his body so badly that they made it up. I would seriously doubt he survived until the 60s though, he was extremely unhealthy and an addict.

I think it is likely that Hitler escaped to die in South America, the "pictures" of his dead body were so bad it had to be on purpose. The Soviets wanted to be the ones who found his body so badly that they made it up. I would seriously doubt he survived until the 60s though, he was extremely unhealthy and an addict.

Maybe marriage mellowed him in his old age!

There was no genocide committed on the native Americans. Most of them died from disease before there was much colonization going on. There may have been a slaughter carried out at some indian village here and there, but that is far different. Also, different indian tribes also used to try to wipe each other out. In one instance that I heard about in a movie that I think was called "Black Robe, " it was done to one tribe. At least that's what they said in some information at the end of the movie. I don't know why they would make such a thing up. But that some indian tribes were enemies is a fact.

I don't pay much attention to fooks who get their perceptual reality from movies.

They didn't,except when the deliberately sold them ,small pox infes blankets.

It was a national policy of genocide carried out over centuries, pure and simple. Exceptional in fact. If fandango can white wash Adolph he can white wash america. And so can we.

It was a national policy of genocide carried out over centuries, pure and simple. Exceptional in fact. If fandango can white wash Adolph he can white wash america. And so can we.

Ironic you use the term, "white wash"!
I agree with you!
Much of American history is disgusting,built on the Blood of Native Americans and African sweat and blood!

Holy moly are you misinformed!

The paperwork that survived, marked "Geheime Reichssache" is enough to indicate the truth of the Final Solution as well as direct testimony, let alone the Posen speeches which recorded Heinrich Himmler detailing the plans and the ordered secrecy.

The reality is, even with their deliberate attempts to cover their crimes they still left behind ample evidence, let alone the actual liberated human beings. Shoot in Auschwitz one small piece of evidence was 14,000 pounds of human hair found in one of the warehouses along with 1.2 million sets of men's and women's clothing and that is in the warehouses that weren't burned to the ground as they tried to cover their crimes. While they did reopen the mass graves and burn bodies to destroy evidence, and much was destroyed, they did not destroy enough to cover the crimes.

Anyway, the only way you believe that this was some "conspiracy" to make Germans look bad is if you deliberately ignore mountains of evidence. Shoot, in Germany this thread is illegal as they have laws against denying the holocaust. Serious enough offenses can land you in jail for 5 years.

You are the one who is misinformed. And criminally so. If you don't believe it, read my thread "Can you murder a murderer?" Next, oh. "Surviving paperwork." That couldn't be another lie concocted by the allies in another attempt to portray history as they would like it to be remembered. Now could it. Also, whatever you think this "final solution" was, I can tell you how it wasn't carried out. With "gas chambers."

Next, you would do well to read my thread "The holocaust LIE!" You might also be interested in hearing a real JEW doing something rare. Telling the truth. It will take you around a half hour to do so. You will find your answers to piles of hair, piles of shoes or whatever. Go to your browser and enter into it, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." Click on the first website then scroll down the page. You will find all the parts to that documentary. Go to Part 21. Called "The Leuchter Findings." Watch it. Tell me what you think.

Back