Goalposts moved!

OK, let me put it this way, maybe you imbeciles can figure this out…

Let’s pretend Hillary Clinton picked up the phone and called Vlad Putin And said, “hey Vlad, I heard you have some amazing technology and you can hack into the voting machines, I really need to win New Mexico. Let me make you a deal, You deliver New Mexico and I will weaken NATO After I win.”

That is clearly both collusion and conspiracy and bribery. In the above scenario collusion was a crime.

Nobody? My point is then PROVEN!

I should not expect a person of you were limited intellect to be able to understand.

Poor Garud. I know you are embarrassed at your own ignorance. That is why you cannot explain your position. Like the idiot Desh, you simply post a link and then pretend it says what you want it to.

So, the first one is something Susan Rice said, not Obama, so you lied.
The second is an opinion piece that does not support your claim, so you lied.

Try improving your reading comprehension. I stated the Obama admin. Also, if you think Rice stated that without Obama's approval, you truly are a fucking idiot.

No Garud, it does support what I stated. It says the same damn thing. It is also from a very left wing organization you moron.

OK, let me put it this way, maybe you imbeciles can figure this out…

Let’s pretend Hillary Clinton picked up the phone and called Vlad Putin And said, “hey Vlad, I heard you have some amazing technology and you can hack into the voting machines, I really need to win New Mexico. Let me make you a deal, You deliver New Mexico and I will weaken NATO After I win.”

That is clearly both collusion and conspiracy and bribery. In the above scenario collusion was a crime.

No you fucking idiot, collusion would not be a crime in that case. The conspiracy and bribery, which Clinton did receive, IS illegal.

They won’t respond because I have clearly shown them that collusion can be a crime.

No you haven't you fucking moron. You refuse to show any law that was broken due to collusion. You conflate the conspiracy and bribery with the collusion. You are too fucking retarded to comprehend the law.

Jarod, if you are really an attorney you know that ALL crimes are statutory and must be specifically stated......there are no implied crimes.....either cite a statute stating that collusion is a crime or stfu.......

Garud is an idiot. He pretends he has 'shown us' yet he continually refuses to do what you asked above. Because he either is lying or he is a fucking moron.

I did not see it as a joke. I was offended hearing that from a guy running for president. Putin , obviously did not laugh. He immediately launched his hacking industry on Hillary.

Wrong as usual. Hillary was hacked long before that. Trump said 'I hope Russia can find them'.

They put up one day of very stupid arguments and name-calling, then tucked their tail and ran.

Or we just were busy and not on the site? I can't help but notice you still have not shown a law that says collusion is a crime. Why do YOU KEEP RUNNING GARUD?

Got that tail tucked still garud?

Or we just were busy and not on the site? I can't help but notice you still have not shown a law that says collusion is a crime. Why do YOU KEEP RUNNING GARUD?

Got that tail tucked still garud?

Have you shown a law that says shooting someone is a crime?

Back