White Men Buy Guns Out Of Fear Of Black People

I wouldn't say ALL white men own guns due to a fear of black folk, but obviously that IS a/the reason many do, and why many carry, and fear of black folk IS what stand your ground laws are all about. And obviously many of our corporate state police are too afraid of black folk to do their jobs properly. And obviously the NRA has routinely baited and promoted this fear in many whites. But hey, the fear, which comes ultimately from guilt, is part of the fabric of american society. All a direct lingering result of the nation's founding and slavery.

what bullshit.

I didn't claim you said you were. Can you show me the papers indicating you weren't.

No showy, statement stands. I'd think a self proclaimed big, badass Marine wouldn't be scared to do that.

Seems you are more cowardly that desh.

Someone that supports anarchy, and you do, is identified as an anarchist then runs from what he is. Is that why you were dishonorably discharged?

yes indeed, you are way dumber than desh.

yes indeed, you are way dumber than desh.

Since you're the forum's dumbest motherfucker, that's hardly a claim worth considering.

Maybe you can get together with STY's wife. I hear the bitch is sickly but she likes to fuck like a rabbit.

and we know for sure that we smacked CFM about the head and shoulders with his own stupidity when he goes to the wife insults, like a little schoolyard punk. it's obvious that is all he can do, the sissy coward.

and we know for sure that we smacked CFM about the head and shoulders with his own stupidity when he goes to the wife insults, like a little schoolyard punk. it's obvious that is all he can do, the sissy coward.

You couldn't smack yourself around, boy.

Funny how you call someone a coward yet refuse to provide documentation about your military discharge.

Since you're the forum's dumbest motherfucker, that's hardly a claim worth considering.

Maybe you can get together with STY's wife. I hear the bitch is sickly but she likes to fuck like a rabbit.

Always with the homoeroticism and beastiality.

Yup, effortlessly reduced to that psychobabble state of incoherence so quickly. Lot of instability there.

The poorly educated fearful shrinking demographic

As if clutching their guns and bibles will change anything for the

Translation to this boorish screed:
Riding the SHORT Race hustling BUS
giphy.gif

The TROLL TRAIN!
giphy.gif

Who else is going to promote 2nd amendment rights? Can you name some specific political hyperbole coming from the NRA that you disagree with?

I left them, I'm completely and utterly finished with them. I don't need to join an organization of elites to "speak" for me. You do what you like.

I wouldn't say ALL white men own guns due to a fear of black folk, but obviously that IS a/the reason many do, and why many carry, and fear of black folk IS what stand your ground laws are all about. And obviously many of our corporate state police are too afraid of black folk to do their jobs properly. And obviously the NRA has routinely baited and promoted this fear in many whites. But hey, the fear, which comes ultimately from guilt, is part of the fabric of american society. All a direct lingering result of the nation's founding and slavery.

Blacks.....COULD HAVE constructed their own FREE REPUBLIC on the continent of Africa and never have had to concern themselves with the issue of slavery. If they had been smart enough to form such a society constructed upon societal representation.....if the Black Race actually cared enough about freedom instead of engaging among themselves in tribal warfare and formed this same type of government system....there never would have been a slave industry to be pissed about. TRUTH: Slavery was accepted in the United States of America simply because SOCIETY wanted it to exist....it could be no other way in a Constitutionally based Free Republic that functions through representation of the majority. Truth is always truth....it never evolves, societies evolve....truth never does. Society within the US finally evolved enough to accept this universal truth of foundation, "All men are created equal...……." It was the democrats that rejected this evolution when they were dragged screaming and crying during the 2nd revolution (the civil war) which forced them to have a much needed attitude adjustment.

Last edited:
Back