Woman Dies Days After Giving Birth,Medics Assumed She Couldn’t Afford ambulance

There was a black baby mama that had 5 sons. She named them all Tyrone, Jr. When someone asked her how she remembered which one was which she said "by their last name".

Our president has a slew of kids by three baby mommas and can't recall one of his daughters; the one he did not buy a set of tits for. Point?

Blood money.

Yet none of you bleeding hearts is willing to personally provide to those for which you claim to care.

I have no problem with a for profit system. MY insurance is very good. My max out of pocket is $1000/year. What you support would cause that to increase and that simply isn't acceptable.

Exactly. More white people collect welfare than blacks. Total numbers.

There aren't more whites on welfare than blacks. You'd like to think so in order to believe blacks aren't anything but entitlement minded leeches.

your max is not $1000. Wait till you hit your insurance company max payouts. then it is on you. There is no max for you. I spent at least a hundred thousand after my insurance quit paying and I had a very, very good insurance policy.
Yet none of you bleeding hearts is willing to personally provide to those for which you claim to care.

I have no problem with a for profit system. MY insurance is very good. My max out of pocket is $1000/year. What you support would cause that to increase and that simply isn't acceptable.

your max is not $1000. Wait till you hit your insurance company max payouts. then it is on you. There is no max for you. I spent at least a hundred thousand after my insurance quit paying and I had a very, very good insurance policy.

Oh, another arrogant asshole that thinks he knows more about someone's personal situation than the person himself? Since you have no way of knowing my situation, you can either accept what I know or continue proving your a fucking dumbass.

Let's get to what you ignored. If you care as much as you claim about people that don't have coverage getting it, why aren't you personally paying their premiums?

Maternal mortality in the US is 3 times the rate in Canada and 6 times the rate of Scandinavia.

It is a problem for blacks, including blacks with insurance being treated in hospitals with large black patient pools. It is something NYC is trying to address. Much higher rates of hemorrhage for black women in that area.

Unless we push sick people to the curb, we pay for their healthcare one way or the other.
Oh, another arrogant asshole that thinks he knows more about someone's personal situation than the person himself? Since you have no way of knowing my situation, you can either accept what I know or continue proving your a fucking dumbass.

Let's get to what you ignored. If you care as much as you claim about people that don't have coverage getting it, why aren't you personally paying their premiums?

it would be interesting to see the studies. Red heads bleed more than any other group during childbirth (according to my wife years ago, so I aint looking it up) but there may be other reasons for blacks to bleed more that are not medical care based.
It is a problem for blacks, including blacks with insurance being treated in hospitals with large black patient pools. It is something NYC is trying to address. Much higher rates of hemorrhage for black women in that area.

Unless we push sick people to the curb, we pay for their healthcare one way or the other.

I've provided a solution for those of you that claim to care so much. YOU pay for them. Your answer is that we all pay. I have no responsibility to them. You seem to think you do.

We do. And so do you. Even Trump didn't understand a national healthcare system was complicated, so I am not singling you out. We don't owe them anything, but as a society we cannot allow people to be pushed to the curb and die outside the hospital. That is the only way we don't pay for them. We take care of them for us and the sake of our society. I know that is kidna deep so I really don't expect a light to come on, but try to think about it.
I've provided a solution for those of you that claim to care so much. YOU pay for them. Your answer is that we all pay. I have no responsibility to them. You seem to think you do.

We do. And so do you. Even Trump didn't understand a national healthcare system was complicated, so I am not singling you out. We don't owe them anything, but as a society we cannot allow people to be pushed to the curb and die outside the hospital. That is the only way we don't pay for them. We take care of them for us and the sake of our society. I know that is kidna deep so I really don't expect a light to come on, but try to think about it.

That's the problem. All of you that claim to care show it by expecting others to foot the bill. Why aren't you doing it yourself on a personal level if you care as much as you claim?

If you aren't willing to personally pay their bills, you're pushing them to the curb, not me.

You contradict yourself. If someone that is unwilling to provide care for themselves is given it at the expense of others, you claim of nothing being owed to them is either false or a lie.

It's not deep at all. It's the typical mindset of people like you claiming compassion by spending someone else's money to fund it.

As long as you keep giving people something they're unwilling to provide themselves, they'll keep coming back for more just like stray cats.

There aren't more whites on welfare than blacks. You'd like to think so in order to believe blacks aren't anything but entitlement minded leeches.

More whites are on welfare and pubic assistance than blacks, sheer volume-wise hon, sorry if reality interrupts your illusion. Your every post speaks to your own sense of entitlement. Entitlement is the foundation of white supremacy. And many of these on public assistance are working poor whites who are steered and coached by employers such as Walmart as to how to get onto public assistance. In a case such as this, you're not subsidizing lazy folk, you're subsidizing WalMart and Walmart's share holders. Those are the deadbeats you support.

Are you saying 38.8% of a number is more than 39.8% of that same number? For those of you with reading comprehension problems, it doesn't say 38.8% of whites are on welfare.

Gee, you must be horribly upset with those white people for being so inferior like that.

Back