Jesus Christ as God and the Trinity Was Not Invented Until the Fourth Century?

Something like that. Except that the bishop in Rome wasn't some faggoty Muslim.

hahahaha ... I was going to say 'some faggoty Christian' but will refrain because I know not of his sexuality, I have a guess, but will still refrain.

Mr. Grugore, I hope this thread has taught you the lesson of casting pearls to swine. Jpp is largely a forum of heathens. Jpp is not the place for legitimate spiritual discussion. Whenever legitimate spiritual discourse has begun, the damned will make it an opportunity to blaspheme the Holy name of Jesus. The damned are cut off from understanding and it is foolish to cast precious pearls of wisdom and understanding before these beasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
You believe in a 'Man-God'. And Magic. Even Thomas Jefferson didn't believe all that crap.

so your argument is that both you and Jefferson have lied about what the scriptures say........okay......

I look at 'Christianity' as a slave religion.
you aren't the first ignorant person to say so........you are free, as is guano, to wallow in your own beliefs.....

so your argument is that both you and Jefferson have lied about what the scriptures say........okay......

you aren't the first ignorant person to say so........you are free, as is guano, to wallow in your own beliefs.....

I mentioned the 'Jefferson Bible' as a way to look at the Bible as a 'Philosophical' expression. Without all the 'occult' stuff that clouds the message. Cluttering the words of Jesus with 'magic' stuff doesn't enhance the message, it does just the opposite.

We all have our own Beliefs, that's what is nice about political forums, we can share our Beliefs. guno has his view (calling others 'Goyim' and 'pork gobblers') distilled from his religious upbringing, I have mine, and you have yours that were probably instilled in you as a very young person.

sin? pork gobbling?

Yes. You seem quite hung up on it. As though you were taught (like PMP) from an early age. How extensive was your religious upbringing? Do you still believe the Hebrews are the 'Chosen People'? Are you able to write the word 'God', or is that forbidden in your religion?

Mr. Grugore, I hope this thread has taught you the lesson of casting pearls to swine. Jpp is largely a forum of heathens. Jpp is not the place for legitimate spiritual discussion. Whenever legitimate spiritual discourse has begun, the damned will make it an opportunity to blaspheme the Holy name of Jesus. The damned are cut off from understanding and it is foolish to cast precious pearls of wisdom and understanding before these beasts.

You mean casting education and knowledge at bible thumping pork gooblers

Yes. You seem quite hung up on it. As though you were taught (like PMP) from an early age. How extensive was your religious upbringing? Do you still believe the Hebrews are the 'Chosen People'? Are you able to write the word 'God', or is that forbidden in your religion?

I can argue against the pork gobblers from an atheist perspective or a Jewish one, since the christians claim they derived from Judaism , it is very effective to argue from that perspective

images

ah oh goyim!!
cffa372b7996ee26e5538d012a57d92e--pork-ham-bacon.jpg

Last edited:
I mentioned the 'Jefferson Bible' as a way to look at the Bible as a 'Philosophical' expression. Without all the 'occult' stuff that clouds the message. Cluttering the words of Jesus with 'magic' stuff doesn't enhance the message, it does just the opposite.

I think you mean to say its a way to look at the Bible as Jefferson's philosophical expression......not very meaningful that way, is it......

I can argue against the pork gobblers from an atheist perspective or a Jewish one, since the christians claim they derived from Judaism , it is very effective to argue from that perspective

images

You seem to avoid my question. I'll assume you are still a devout Orthodox Jew.

guno: "I can argue against the pork gobblers from an atheist perspective or a Jewish one"
Jack: Cool. Go ahead. What's your problem with bacon and ham sandwiches?

what do you pretend is effective about an irrational atheist's perspective?.......

I think you mean to say its a way to look at the Bible as Jefferson's philosophical expression......not very meaningful that way, is it......

It's NOT Jefferson's POV. It is the words of Jesus. The 'occult' and 'magic' parts are deleted. It's a common sense approach to the philosophy of Jesus, if you're interested. Some people like the magic, the occult the voodoo involved. I guess that's fun. I know I like Halloween.

You seem to avoid my question. I'll assume you are still a devout Orthodox Jew.

guno: "I can argue against the pork gobblers from an atheist perspective or a Jewish one"
Jack: Cool. Go ahead. What's your problem with bacon and ham sandwiches?

Never was, all Jewish kids went to Hebrew school, after regular school, learned to read write and understand biblical Hebrew, By the time most Jewish kids reach 13 and had their bar mitzvah they have already rejected the mythology as fact or reality , but not the culture and people hood which stresses education and knowledge, there is no demand of "belief" in Judaism , the jew community comprises everything from orthodox to humanist (atheism)

Pork is one sign of the christians kulture, you may gobble it all you like

???......no.....its all the words of Jesus that Jefferson thinks are okay......

It's the words of Jesus without the ridiculous side claims. It's about a 100 pages and available for about 10 bucks. You seem interested in the subject, you should buy it. Might be an interesting read for you?

Never was, all Jewish kids went to Hebrew school, after regular school, learned to read write and understand biblical Hebrew, By the time most Jewish kids reach 13 and had their bar mitzvah they have already rejected the mythology as fact or reality , but not the culture and people hood which stresses education and knowledge, there is no demand of "belief" in Judaism , the jew community comprises everything from orthodox to humanist (atheism)

Pork is one sign of the christians kulture, you may gobble it all you like

guno: "all Jewish kids went to Hebrew school".
Jack: Secular Jews don't go to 'Hebrew School', they assimilate into American society.

guno: "but not the culture and people hood"
Jack: Your 'culture' of calling people "Goyim' and 'pork gobblers' proves your bias.

Guno: "Pork is one sign of the christians kulture, you may gobble it all you like"
Jack: Notice how you phrase it as religious? You taut your Belief not as religious, but as 'culture'. Your 'culture' IS religious.

Like most religious types, you HATE other religious types. You can call it 'culture' to fool yourself, but you ARE a religious person.

I'll rephrase my original question: Does your 'culture' allow you to write the word 'God'? Does your 'culture' tell you the Hebrews are the 'Chosen People'?

Nothing wrong with a blind guess that there is a god...but why anyone would want to blindly guess that the god "damns" people is beyond me. I do suspect, however, that fear of being "damned" is what prompts you poor jerks to claim to love this god...who doesn't even seem likeable...let alone lovable.

Back