Goalposts moved!

OK, let me put it this way, maybe you imbeciles can figure this out…

Let’s pretend Hillary Clinton picked up the phone and called Vlad Putin And said, “hey Vlad, I heard you have some amazing technology and you can hack into the voting machines, I really need to win New Mexico. Let me make you a deal, You deliver New Mexico and I will weaken NATO After I win.”

That is clearly both collusion and conspiracy and bribery. In the above scenario collusion was a crime.

Let’s pretend Hillary Clinton picked up the phone and called Vlad Putin And said, “hey Vlad, I heard you have some amazing technology and you can hack into the voting machines, I really need to win New Mexico. Let me make you a deal, You deliver New Mexico and I will weaken NATO After I win.”

That is clearly both collusion and conspiracy and bribery. In the above scenario collusion was a crime.

Not picked up the phone, but made the plea in public, as Trump did.

There you go again with completely fabricated analogies not remotely connected to reality. Who claimed the voting machines were hacked into? Certainly not Obama.

You make really shitty arguments just like your dishonest lies and narratives.

Let's remember; this all happened under Obama's watch. Is he lying here?

Obama: Trump's Rigged Election Comments are 'Ridiculous'

Not picked up the phone, but made the plea in public, as Trump did.

It was a funny joke you incoherent dullard on steroids. But hey, let's pretend you have a brain.....did the hack happen under Obama's watch? Did Obama do anything about the hacks?

And there it is: I accept your 2nd surrender.

We all accept that you are a moron. Now STFU, seriously.

giphy.gif

I haven't heard the word "Nothingburger" in a while....

How President Trump's Defense Went From 'No Collusion' With Russia to 'Collusion Is Not a Crime'

The first time that Donald Trump argued about collusion, it was to claim that his political opponents were doing it.
Then, it was to argue that he had not done it.
Now his attorney is arguing that it’s not even a crime.

But legal experts say that the entire discussion around collusion has been beside the point.

“It’s not whether it’s the crime of collusion it’s whether they engaged in the act of collusion in furtherance of actual criminal behavior,” said Bradley Moss, an attorney in Washington D.C. who specializes in national security issues.

http://time.com/5352628/donald-trump-rudy-giuliani-collusion-crime/

Is that the level you are at? The Russians spent over a million a month on hacking our elections. They had Russian troll farms that even used the military. They trained hackers and they used WikiLeaks, Facebook and emails to besiege targeted American with anti Hillary propaganda. The election was extremely close. it is easy to surmise that all that Russian effort and cost, with trumps people helping (colluding), made him president.

If you guys had an iota of caring about America and the free elections, you would be furious at Russia for interfering. You would be screaming about what they did and demand we find ways to prevent it from happening again. Instead you look for some loophole that will allow them to help the right again. You guys are protecting Russian hackers.

no election was hacked......Hiliary lost because she was an idiot......live with it......

Jarod, if you are really an attorney you know that ALL crimes are statutory and must be specifically stated......there are no implied crimes.....either cite a statute stating that collusion is a crime or stfu.......

Not relevant.

Killing someone can be a crime. Plenty of ways it fits into statutes.

Back