This is what Whites do... Cal fire

I know that's a lie. She can't say anything with all the cum in her mouth after having a load dropped in it.

Say, what got you into eating your own shit in the first place? Daddy issues? Substance abuse issues? Unaddressed guilt from loving blowing your father?

Perhaps you should talk to Character Assassin. I state facts. Maybe the two of you faggots can get together since you can't find a woman and I took his.

I don't think I've had a stimulating conversation like this since jr high.

Say, what got you into eating your own shit in the first place? Daddy issues? Substance abuse issues? Unaddressed guilt from loving blowing your father?

Why so upset you were caught in a lie knowing your wife can't talk with all that cum in her mouth? Are you afraid of pussy? Did you fucking your mother scare you from liking pussy?

Didn't think you had the guts to stand up behind your words. Typical nigger loving faggot that constantly thinks about sucking dick.

It's OK that you're too pussy to come out and say what you're getting at.

I understand that you being cum-drunk 24/7 makes you that way.

Why do you love eating your own feces?

Why so upset you were caught in a lie knowing your wife can't talk with all that cum in her mouth? Are you afraid of pussy? Did you fucking your mother scare you from liking pussy?

Yeah, it's pretty clear that your self-hatred for loving addressing your wheelchair bound father's sexual needs is eating you up inside.

Why do you enjoy strange mens' penises and foreign objects in your anus?

Back