This is what Whites do... Cal fire

LOL! I don't hate him for being black or gay, meth-boi, nor can you show that I do.

Please try again.

Get a sober adult to help you. Maybe your parole officer?

The fact that you wrote a homoerotic story in an attempt to belittle your political opponent on a debate forum makes you a homophobe. The fact that you had to mention the color of the appendage in your homoerotic story makes you an obvious racist.

You own it now, racist.

Oh I know. Someone has to show you everything you wish not to see, and then you still "can't".

In other words, you made another claim you can't support then blame the superior white MAN when you act like a fucking genetically inferior nigger boy.

Do you have the quote?

Making words meaningless is precisely what The Reality America Show and Donnie are all about shoog. The Boston Tea Party was what it was, not what you want to cast is as.

Trying to change the subject now, but, sorry, you don't get to change the meaning of words to suit your agenda.

The fact that you wrote a homoerotic story in an attempt to belittle your political opponent on a debate forum makes you a homophobe.

A. LOL @ the fact you found it erotic.
B. No, it doesn't make me a homophobe, but I understand completely your desperation to pretend that it does.
The fact that you had to mention the color of the appendage in your homoerotic story makes you an obvious racist.

You own it now, racist.

No, silly meth head, it's simply throwing race back at a known racist.

It's nothing you have the intellect to understand.

Did you have your parole officer help you?

You haven't supported the claim that they 'tend' to do that, silly self-hating black man.

Why do you enjoy eating your own shit off the dildos she fucks your ass with?

I enjoy fucking your wife, something she said you have been unable to do in a long time.

Back