The Enemy jew.

Do you ever get tired of being a worthless kraut? I'd be embarrassed if my country had spawned both Marxism and Nazism, caused the power collapse of Western Europe, and was still occupied by the US for the foreseeable future.

After all the truths I said about the jews in this thread and others, you should be embarrassed for still supporting them.

After all the truths I said about the jews in this thread and others, you should be embarrassed for still supporting them.

Given all of the damage that Islam has committed against the West these past 1400 years, I'm not surprised that a kraut like you opposes the Jews and Israel.

Given all of the damage that Islam has committed against the West these past 1400 years, I'm not surprised that a kraut like you opposes the Jews and Israel.

To me, there isn't a lot of difference between a sand negro muslim and a sand negro jew. And apparently, some jews feel the same way. I will give you a picture of one.
Jewish scum.jpg

To me, there isn't a lot of difference between a sand negro muslim and a sand negro jew. And apparently, some jews feel the same way. I will give you a picture of one.
Fight back 11.jpg

What you added to your avatar apparently is true. You are literally retarded. I will show you a picture of a jew who is also retarded. But he is a professor at Harvard.

attachment.php

I find the quickest way is to say jigger. (But spelled correctly) Even though many jiggers themselves use the term.
That in and of itself probably won’t get you banned from JPP. You’re not the only Stormfronter by far that has joined our little disfunctional home on the interwebs. Y’all just have an ability to find ways to screw up.

So the question is, given the past history of folks of your political views managing to get themselves banned it’s kind of natural that we wonder when you will.

Last edited:
I find the quickest way is to say jigger. (But spelled correctly) Even though many jiggers themselves use the term.

You actually will not get banned here for the N-word or pretty much any other hate speech. I mean, feel free to go around and advocate an American holocaust. In general the only thing that will get you banned here is implying that another poster is a pedophile, or posting hate speech words in your titles (the titles get posted on twitter automatically and that could get the JPP Twitter account banned, literally that's the only reason they enforce this rule, it's relevant nowhere else).

You actually will not get banned here for the N-word or pretty much any other hate speech. I mean, feel free to go around and advocate an American holocaust. In general the only thing that will get you banned here is implying that another poster is a pedophile, or posting hate speech words in your titles (the titles get posted on twitter automatically and that could get the JPP Twitter account banned, literally that's the only reason they enforce this rule, it's relevant nowhere else).

The last time that krauts like fandango tried to engineer a holocaust, they got the shit kicked out of them.

Would calling jews pedophiles do it? Because believe me, I can go there. And PROVE it.

Back