Lebron James opens his "I Promise School". Any white kids allowed ?

Oh, so this thread is as stupid as most of your race baiting threads. You don't know if there are a fair number of white kids or not, but you want to play victim anyway. I know what you mean by tokenism, but this thread is stupidism.
Can't you read? I asked the QUESTION how many white kids are allowed. I don't know myself though based on pics i've seen of the students it looks like very few are white. Know what tokenism is.?

LeBron also said he would never sit down with Trump. If LeBron truly believes there are such huge problems in this country, why not sit down with the one man who has the ultimate power to solve them? Kim K sat down with him and the woman she fought for had her sentence commutes.

The answer is LeBron doesn't give a fuck about anyone but LeBron. He probably doesn't understand the words coming out of his own mouth. He's a moron that doesn't actually give a shit about the issues that he runs his mouth on. If he did, he'd sit down with Trump and try to sway him.

LeBron also said he would never sit down with Trump. If LeBron truly believes there are such huge problems in this country, why not sit down with the one man who has the ultimate power to solve them? Kim K sat down with him and the woman she fought for had her sentence commutes.

The answer is LeBron doesn't give a fuck about anyone but LeBron. He probably doesn't understand the words coming out of his own mouth. He's a moron that doesn't actually give a shit about the issues that he runs his mouth on. If he did, he'd sit down with Trump and try to sway him.

I doubt if lebron can even read. He knows nothing about the issues and has no way of informing himself. Just another silly useless black jock.

I doubt if lebron can even read. He knows nothing about the issues and has no way of informing himself. Just another silly useless black jock.

Like guno, I know you are just here to troll so it's pretty pointless to respond. But why does it upset you that a man who happens to be black is opening a school for at risk kids from his neighborhood? How does this harm you in any way?

Like guno, I know you are just here to troll so it's pretty pointless to respond. But why does it upset you that a man who happens to be black is opening a school for at risk kids from his neighborhood? How does this harm you in any way?

At risk kids are supposed to be kept at risk.

Opened today july 30. Lebron says it's for "at-risk" kids which i take to mean 90+% black. As of 2010 akron was 62% white and 32% black.

The first day of study is the most difficult day at school
A more complex day than the first one can only be the day of finishing the school and you should present a discussion essay with which the site https://orderessay.net/discussion-essay.html can help you on which not only a discussion essay can be ordered but also other types of essays can be ordered!!!!
But it is the best discussion essay writing service !!!!!

Back