Best Motel Chain

Generally a Best Western or a Marriot Courtyard for business travel.
I do not mind a Motel 6 if it is in a good neighborhood, and does not appear to be attracting the seedier elements of society. But for personal travel, I try to go a little more upscale.

My last business trip I totally lucked out and was able to stay at the Los Angeles Biltmore at a shockingly affordable promotional rate.
GQvK9o0.jpg

Last edited:
You forget fees entering national parks. Some were like $25, if I recall correctly. Not sure if that's just for the day though, or not.

"1. What is the Senior Pass?
An affordable lifetime Pass - available to U.S. Citizens and permanent residents who are 62 years and older – that provides access to recreation areas managed by five Federal agencies."

"2. What does it cost and how long is it valid?
The cost of the Senior Pass is $10, and it is valid for the lifetime of the pass owner.'

Course, if you plan on visiting the Nations Inner Cities, this might be inconvenient.

"1. What is the Senior Pass?
An affordable lifetime Pass - available to U.S. Citizens and permanent residents who are 62 years and older – that provides access to recreation areas managed by five Federal agencies."

"2. What does it cost and how long is it valid?
The cost of the Senior Pass is $10, and it is valid for the lifetime of the pass owner.'

Course, if you plan on visiting the Nations Inner Cities, this might be inconvenient.

I have a disabled pass, that gets me in free.

*sob*

Today, 02:26 PM
Havana Moron
Trump and Putin Arselicker

This message is hidden because Havana Moron is on your ignore list.

Back