Jade's Herbal, And Theraputic Care Advice.

I think the benefits of Omega 3 are quite extensive, and not just limited to the well documented benefits to cardio-vascular health.
I used to have some significant skin problems which basically went away after I started regularly eating Omega 3-rich foods. Coincidence? Possibly. But I attribute it in some measure to the purported anti-inflammatory properties of Omega 3 fatty acids.

Well you are wrong, as Indeed you are about so many things. There is no medical evidence that there is any benefit to the heart.

Several large studies have poured cold water on the most long-established of these claims: that fish oil supplements protect the heart.

The latest, published by the Cochrane Collaboration — widely perceived as the gold standard for medical decision-making, because it pools together the results of the world’s most reliable trials — concluded that omega-3 supplements have little or no effect on our risk of heart disease, stroke, or early death.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...-handful-fish-oil-pills-just-waste-money.html

You inflame others, so it's not good for that!!

I'm sure you remember the Jade rules, since I said them enough before. Let's have them in writing though.
1. Keep the personal drama outside
2. No sniping at other posters. Sniping = targeted personal attacks
3. No derailing of discussion. Meandering acceptable at times, but I'll be the judge, and keep things on track.
4. No racist, sexist, or religious hate terminology.

Watch number 2, or I flush the issue like number 2

This isn't a discussion arguing merit of things. If you don't buy into the stuff, then just don't come here for advice. It's that simple.

It is good advice, if you are buying fish oils for their purported cardio-vascular benefit then don't bother. I take fish oils but more for skin than any other reason, also take evening primrose oil as well.

I'm sure you remember the Jade rules, since I said them enough before. Let's have them in writing though.
1. Keep the personal drama outside
2. No sniping at other posters. Sniping = targeted personal attacks
3. No derailing of discussion. Meandering acceptable at times, but I'll be the judge, and keep things on track.
4. No racist, sexist, or religious hate terminology.

Watch number 2, or I flush the issue like number 2

Sorry mush but you should follow your own advice then. Physician heal thyself.

It is good advice, if you are buying fish oils for their purported cardio-vascular benefit then don't bother. I take fish oils but more for skin than any other reason, also take evening primrose oil as well.

I have been using essential oils on some skin issues amazing results!

I found a really helpful herb lately, and it seems to help with my prostatitis issues quite a bit. With this new herb, and my others I am actually feeling relief.

New supplement: Pipsissewa

Continued supplements: Bee Pollen, Saw Palmetto, Bromelain, Psylium Husk Fiber, Lycopene, Fish Oil, Zinc, Vitamin E.

I also use Bulgarian Lavender Oil in a hot soak, at least once a week, and drink plenty of Gatorade with these things, due to diuretic depletion of electrolytes.

The nutritional supplements I’ve had good results with are multivitamins, vitamin E, C, fish oil, green barely grass and trace mineral supplements and psyllium.

I’ve also discovered that a well rounded diet high in fresh fruits and veggies and avoiding processed food will meet almost all your nutritional needs without supplements.

Back