The FL stand-your-ground shooting. Why won't blacks obey parking laws?

Unless they have evidence showing otherwise, then they are obligated to believe the person's account of what they believed to be happening.

Bwa ha ha ha ha, yes, just believe.

"I'm a juror and I take this very seriously."

What influenced your 'not guilty' vote.

"The white guy said he was scared".

He was, of prison.

Wrong again. The jurist should decide based on the prosecutor's theory. What will it be, by the way, first degree, second degree, manslaughter?

Oh, the government will decide. Very conservative.

Stand your ground law requires jurors to read the mind of whoever is on trial when the assertion is basically, "I get to kill if I am in fear for my life".

And you know it, semantic gobbledigook notwithstanding.

Stand your ground law requires jurors to read the mind of whoever is on trial when the assertion is basically, "I get to kill if I am in fear for my life".

Wrong for the third time. The jurist should decide based on the prosecutor's theory.

Bwa ha ha ha ha, yes, just believe.

"I'm a juror and I take this very seriously."

What influenced your 'not guilty' vote.

"The white guy said he was scared".

He was, of prison.

So basically you would circumvent your duties and base your decision on your liberal beliefs.

Duty of Jury

It is your duty to find the facts from all the evidence in the case. To those facts you will apply the law as I give it to you. You must follow the law as I give it to you whether you agree with it or not. And you must not be influenced by any personal likes or dislikes, opinions, prejudices, or sympathy. That means that you must decide the case solely on the evidence before you. You will recall that you took an oath to do so.

And you are wrong.

Duty of Jury

It is your duty to find the facts from all the evidence in the case. To those facts you will apply the law as I give it to you. You must follow the law as I give it to you whether you agree with it or not. And you must not be influenced by any personal likes or dislikes, opinions, prejudices, or sympathy. That means that you must decide the case solely on the evidence before you. You will recall that you took an oath to do so.

So basically you would circumvent your duties and base your decision on your liberal beliefs.

Duty of Jury

Fuck an oath. When the system follows and respects it's own laws and legal system, I will.

That didn't answer my question, but it did prove its legitimacy. :D

And it remains that jurors deciding stand your ground cases have to read the mind of the accused to determine whether he/she feared for his/her life or not for the killing to be justifiable.

And it remains that jurors deciding stand your ground cases have to read the mind of the accused to determine whether he/she feared for his/her life or not for the killing to be justifiable.

Again, it remains that the jury must decide solely on the prosecutors theory, specifically, does it hold water beyond a reasonable doubt.

And you are still wrong. :D

Duty of Jury

Poor thing. Own, permitted to carry, just not paranoid about black folk, Ill be fine but thanks so much for the concern. Stay anxious out there.

Duty of Jury

You can't make that type of determination as it would involve reading a person's mind. Can you do that? Did the Marine teach you how to do that while they were teaching to be a fucking coward?

don't be mad because you couldn't make it as a marine.

but i have to ask, how is it that a civilian cannot make that determination, but a cop can? are cops taught how to read minds?

It is clear you have a reading disorder as I have repeatedly said the shooter USED EXCESSIVE FORCE AND SHOULD HAVE BEN CONVICTED OF MANSLAUGHTER!

You refuse to see that if the victim had been a reasonable person and not slammed the man to the ground with no warning he would be alive today. No sport the victim is as much to blame as the shooter. If you can't accept that then you're an idiot.

You just keep using that "excessive force" justification for murder. Sorry sportette, if the punk had kept his cowardly nose out of it, and stayed in his car rather then accosting the woman, and the kids, his sorry ass would not have killed the Black man. And if you can't accept that then you are worse then stupid.

Then too, the way the NRA, and the Republikans, wrote the "stand your ground" law it opened up the door for murder.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...round-law-under-scrutiny-after-father-n893646

Last edited:
Back