Slandering the Nazis.

They didn't,except when the deliberately sold them ,small pox infes blankets.

I call bullshit. Admittedly, I don't know what people knew about diseases back then. But it probably wasn't much. Most people back then and up to probably the mid 1800's thought diseases were caused by bad air. I won't go into the flu. But into what you are talking about. Smallpox. Though White people had more immunity, they still caught it. If there were any blankets infected with it, other people would have almost certainly avoided them like the plague. I have heard of somebody mentioning about somebody from that time who brought up what you are talking about. But given that even White people caught small pox, I doubt it it went any farther than the talk stage.

I call bullshit. Admittedly, I don't know what people knew about diseases back then. But it probably wasn't much. Most people back then and up to probably the mid 1800's thought diseases were caused by bad air. I won't go into the flu. But into what you are talking about. Smallpox. Though White people had more immunity, they still caught it. If there were any blankets infected with it, other people would have almost certainly avoided them like the plague. I have heard of somebody mentioning about somebody from that time who brought up what you are talking about. But given that even White people caught small pox, I doubt it it went any farther than the talk stage.

White people had a log history with small pox.
Indians had no knowledge,no immunity.

I don't pay much attention to fooks who get their perceptual reality from movies.

In most cases, getting information from movies is a bad idea. But it was supposed to be based on a true story. The "black robe" priest may even have been an actual person. And as I said, why would they give the information they did about the eventual fate of the tribe the priest sought out at the end of the movie if it wasn't true.

In most cases, getting information from movies is a bad idea. But it was supposed to be based on a true story. The "black robe" priest may even have been an actual person. And as I said, why would they give the information they did about the eventual fate of the tribe the priest sought out at the end of the movie if it wasn't true.

Santa Fe Trail was based after real life.
Not remotely factual

White people had a log history with small pox.
Indians had no knowledge,no immunity.

What do you think happened with the first White people to meet native Americans. After somebody learned to speak the other's language, did some White person say to some native, "By the way, did you ever have this disease?" And even if it did happen, what would a native have thought that would have meant. Or what would the White person thought it would have meant. Neither of them would have known that it would do the same to the natives that the plague did to Europeans.

Santa Fe Trail was based after real life.
Not remotely factual

Well I guess the only real way to find out is to watch the movie and write down the priest's name. Then write down the name of the tribe he eventually reached. Then look both up on the internet. Or maybe a wikipedia search of the movie would show something. If I thought it mattered, I would do so.

What do you think happened with the first White people to meet native Americans. After somebody learned to speak the other's language, did some White person say to some native, "By the way, did you ever have this disease?" And even if it did happen, what would a native have thought that would have meant. Or what would the White person thought it would have meant. Neither of them would have known that it would do the same to the natives that the plague did to Europeans.

Ever read Columbus' dispatches back home? Enslavement is what was on everyone's mind; enslave them and take their shit. Now look, this may not be in a movie for you to learn.

Oh, well if it was "based upon a true story" then nevermind.

Ever read Columbus' dispatches back home? Enslavement is what was on everyone's mind; enslave them and take their shit. Now look, this may not be in a movie for you to learn.

Columbus and spreading smallpox infected blankets are two different things. Or would you need to watch a movie to believe it.

You are the one who is misinformed. And criminally so. If you don't believe it, read my thread "Can you murder a murderer?" Next, oh. "Surviving paperwork." That couldn't be another lie concocted by the allies in another attempt to portray history as they would like it to be remembered. Now could it. Also, whatever you think this "final solution" was, I can tell you how it wasn't carried out. With "gas chambers."

Next, you would do well to read my thread "The holocaust LIE!" You might also be interested in hearing a real JEW doing something rare. Telling the truth. It will take you around a half hour to do so. You will find your answers to piles of hair, piles of shoes or whatever. Go to your browser and enter into it, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." Click on the first website then scroll down the page. You will find all the parts to that documentary. Go to Part 21. Called "The Leuchter Findings." Watch it. Tell me what you think.

The government of the land you are trying to excuse into false innocence itself disagrees with you and has made laws that make this nonsense illegal in their lands. That alone is enough for the rest of the world to understand that the holocaust was very real, let alone the massive amounts of evidence that you try to ignore and wash away with claims of conspiracy. You must have the ability to ignore facts and reality at the same level as the Flat Earth Society to believe this nonsense. Thankfully the vast majority of the planet's population doesn't fit into that category.

Columbus and spreading smallpox infected blankets are two different things. Or would you need to watch a movie to believe it.

You're the guy who gets "informed" from movies pard, and no one suggested "Columbus and spreading smallpox infected blankets are the same thing".

The government of the land you are trying to excuse into false innocence itself disagrees with you and has made laws that make this nonsense illegal in their lands. That alone is enough for the rest of the world to understand that the holocaust was very real, let alone the massive amounts of evidence that you try to ignore and wash away with claims of conspiracy. You must have the ability to ignore facts and reality at the same level as the Flat Earth Society to believe this nonsense. Thankfully the vast majority of the planet's population doesn't fit into that category.

Can you name another historical event which people are imprisoned for questioning?

I believe you have it backward. Truth shouldn't need such harsh protections. Instead, you make that seem like that legitimizes the issue.

Nations where it is illegal to question the Holocaust:

2.1 Australia
2.2 Austria
2.3 Belgium
2.4 Bosnia and Herzegovina
2.5 Czech Republic
2.6 France
2.7 Germany
2.7.1 § 130 Incitement to hatred
2.7.2 Other sections
2.8 Greece
2.9 Hungary
2.10 Israel
2.11 Italy
2.12 Liechtenstein
2.13 Lithuania
2.14 Luxembourg
2.15 Netherlands
2.16 Poland
2.17 Portugal
2.18 Romania
2.19 Russia
2.20 Slovakia
2.21 Spain
2.22 Switzerland

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

Can you name another historical event which people are imprisoned for questioning?

I believe you have it backward. Truth shouldn't need such harsh protections. Instead, you make that seem like that legitimizes the issue.

Most people recognize that in the place where Nazis had power more people would be willing to attempt this same apologia and that allowing it caused violence against the people who were their victims. While I disagree with the laws at a constitutional level, I can understand where they came from.

My grandfather was in the European theater at the end of the war, and because he spoke German and Russian fluently was at some of the camps when they were liberated. The stories he told, the eyewitness testimony and the evidence that they had not time to cover, made it clear that the holocaust was a reality. The attempt to generate a "conspiracy" and project a false innocence in an attempt to spread more hatred is repulsive to the vast majority of the world.

Every historical event should be subject to revision. For example, this propaganda tidbit:

During the deportation of Hungarian Jews in the spring of 1944, Auschwitz-Birkenau reached peak killing capacity: the SS gassed as many as 6,000 Jews each day.

Do you believe that? What about cremating 6000 bodies per day, knowing that it takes at least two hours per corpse?

No, sir, the more one looks at the Holocaust, the less sense it makes.

77% of Americans believe in angels and 50% believe they have a personal guardian angel. Numbers don't translate to facts.

Every historical event should be subject to revision. For example, this propaganda tidbit:

During the deportation of Hungarian Jews in the spring of 1944, Auschwitz-Birkenau reached peak killing capacity: the SS gassed as many as 6,000 Jews each day.

Do you believe that? What about cremating 6000 bodies per day, knowing that it takes at least two hours per corpse?

No, sir, the more one looks at the Holocaust, the less sense it makes.

77% of Americans believe in angels and 50% believe they have a personal guardian angel. Numbers don't translate to facts.

You seem to be suggesting that they cremated the bodies, one at a time!! :palm:

You seem to be suggesting that they cremated the bodies, one at a time!!

No. Do you believe they were running six thousand "ovens" at a time? How would that be an example of German efficiency? How much fuel would be required? How many personnel? Where were the ashes dumped?

Why didn't the International Red Cross, which routinely visited the camps never mention crematoriums and 6000 deaths by gas per day?

Germany is one of the countries that makes it illegal to challenge their version of the holocaust. Why? Because it's all bullshit! If there was anything to it, they wouldn't make it illegal for people to present other versions of the events. Because if the holocaust happened as you seem to "think" it did, anybody bring up any other evidence would then just be made to look foolish.

Also, did you comment in any of the threads of mine that I suggested? Did you bother taking a half hour or so to watch "The Leuchter Findings?" If you haven't, face it. YOU are the one ignoring the facts.

Back