Public Service Announcement - Check Your Voter Registration Regularly until November

Hahaha... right, because when you register to vote they always ask your party preference.

In Michigan it is not allowed. if you want to pick a certain type voter you set up booths in the neighborhood you think has the most of them. But you still get both. You cannot refuse anyone. if they sign it Donald duck, you turn it in The election commision will take care of it from there.You make no decisions. Just answer questions if they want to know the qualifications.

the republican party has cheated this way for decades

all court documented

Nothing like having 23 GERRYMANDERED black majority minority districts where those elected to them wouldn't have a chance of being in the Capitol shining shoes without the builtin guarantee.

In Michigan it is not allowed. if you want to pick a certain type voter you set up booths in the neighborhood you think has the most of them. But you still get both. You cannot refuse anyone. if they sign it Donald duck, you turn it in The election commision will take care of it from there.You make no decisions. Just answer questions if they want to know the qualifications.

don't pretend you didn't throw the Republican registrations in the trash instead of turning them in.......

The people at the door who check the voter roles to see if you are a voter voting in the primary. Being a democrat, it might be unusual for you to see the process being followed properly, but in most places, it happens

What does party preference have to do with anything? All they ask us for is some form of ID, then they find your name in the book and have you sign and initial next to it. The only other question asked was what ballot did you want -- paper or electronic.

What does party preference have to do with anything? All they ask us for is some form of ID, then they find your name in the book and have you sign and initial next to it. The only other question asked was what ballot did you want -- paper or electronic.
The problems arise when the idiots who demand to 'vote twice' get stopped.

Then come the cries of 'scrimination and 'disenfranchised'.

I've volunteered at precincts before and seen it unfold too many damn times.

I am definitely registered to vote, but I can't check it in Georgia. If I was registered there it would be illegal to vote here.

For sure. besides humorous medicine, which has been around for centuries, includes bleeding, and it is good for the body and soul.

LET THEM BLEED!

Why wouldn't someone be purged if they chose not to do something, whatever it may be. Don't show up for work for several days and see how quickly your employer "purges" you.

If it's that big of a deal, those that KNOW they haven't voted in years should start checking prior to the day of the election.

I would hazard the guess that very few poeple who move out of the state would have "unregister to vote" on their list of things they have to remember to do......

Back