The FL stand-your-ground shooting. Why won't blacks obey parking laws?

For most of the last two decades, Republicans would howl in protest if I dared mention their party was full of subhuman racist swine.

For some reason, in the last 12 months, they have stopped denying it.

I guess our collective experiences on jpp.com have objectively shown us all just how pervasive and ubiquitous overt racism is in modern conservatism.

I do not expect an apology from righty. But an acknowledgement that I was correct, accurate, and prescient all along would be appropriate.

Get in line my friend. I've been called racist ever since I joined this site for calling out just how racist the Republican, conservative, moderate, GOPig party is.

They have been lying to the pubic about EVERYTHING for ever.

The thing is, there are still people who actually think racist have taken over the party and the Republican party is salvageable.

What exactly would a "salvageable" agenda look like?

Why would anyone want to claim that party?

I don't know if there's a middle ground here but I support gun rights and concealed carry laws. However I think this guy should be charged with murder. Someone pushing you because you are screaming at their wife does not mean you need to shoot/kill them. If you're man enough to scream at a woman be man enough to stand up for yourself and fight if it comes to that.

I know this has been discussed to death already and sides have been picked but I don't understand someone fearing for their life because they were pushed.

The truly exceptional thing about american society is it's collective penchant for denial as we all just go along to get along if we're not personally on the menu at the moment, as if we all aren't. "Ah well, they haven't come for me or mine yet."

Yup.

I don't know if there's a middle ground here but I support gun rights and concealed carry laws. However I think this guy should be charged with murder. Someone pushing you because you are screaming at their wife does not mean you need to shoot/kill them. If you're man enough to scream at a woman be man enough to stand up for yourself and fight if it comes to that.

I know this has been discussed to death already and sides have been picked but I don't understand someone fearing for their life because they were pushed.

You support the murder of this man if you support gun rights and concealed carry laws.

You are part of the problem.

There it is, right there, kudos.

You support the murder of this man if you support gun rights and concealed carry laws.

You are part of the problem.

"Stand your ground" is the problematic language, leaves intentional escalation as an approved option. And then there's the racial disparity of this works out practically in our "legal" system.

"Stand your ground" is the problematic language, leaves intentional escalation as an approved option. And then there's the racial disparity of this works out practically in our "legal" system.

Concealed carry, stand your ground, castle doctrine, 2nd amendment rights, etc. is all problematic.

At the end of the day, Blacks are the one's being murdered by the whites who carry guns. .....

cue Black on Black crime in 5..4...3...2..1........

Concealed carry, stand your ground, castle doctrine, 2nd amendment rights, etc. is all problematic.

At the end of the day, Blacks are the one's being murdered by the whites who carry guns. .....

cue Black on Black crime in 5..4...3...2..1........

Nah, you won't hear that from me, sorry. I fully support black folks' having the same firearms rights. See Robert F Williams. Interestingly Reagan became anti-gun once the Panthers started carrying in Oakland to protect themselves from the police.

Nah, you won't hear that from me, sorry. I fully support black folks' having the same firearms rights. See Robert F Williams. Interestingly Reagan became anti-gun once the Panthers started carrying in Oakland to protect themselves from the police.

The 2nd amendment didn't include Blacks when first written.

As of today, it's very dangerous for a Black man to have a gun.

Did you see what happened to Philando Castile a concealed carry gun owner who was murdered by the kops for having a gun?

How many Black men are murdered by kops just for the mere thought he had a gun?

The right has been misinterpreting the 2nd amendment every since Blacks were included in the amendment.

The point is we don't.

The manner in which the question is asked determines the threat level or so the definition you quoted said.

Time for you to quit making a fool of yourself like your racist friends are doing, and quit supporting the murderer.

You're the one making a fool of yourself, by basing your comments on what you FEEL and not what is known.

I love how if I don't agree with a snowflake, it means I'm a racist. :D

The 2nd amendment didn't include Blacks when first written.

Am I supposed to be surprised?

Did you see what happened to Philando Castile a concealed carry gun owner who was murdered by the kops for having a gun?

How many Black men are murdered by kops just for the mere thought he had a gun?
As many as get murder by cops while unarmed? Not sure, are you?

Ok, blacks can't have guns now; legislation you can get behind?

For most of the last two decades, Republicans would howl in protest if I dared mention their party was full of subhuman racist swine.

For some reason, in the last 12 months, they have stopped denying it.

I guess our collective experiences on jpp.com have objectively shown us all just how pervasive and ubiquitous overt racism is in modern conservatism.

I do not expect an apology from righty. But an acknowledgement that I was correct, accurate, and prescient all along would be appropriate.

Maybe it's just because you've said it so many times, that it doesn't warrant a response anymore.

As many as get murder by cops while unarmed? Not sure, are you?

Ok, blacks can't have guns now; legislation you can get behind?

That's not what I mean.

The notion that every person has a right to own a gun...is an illusion.

That's not what the second Amendment is about.

I'm just saying, when Blacks own guns it's at their own risk. We are not afforded the same privileges as whites it comes to owning guns.

Back