Why Voter Registration Drives Make Republicans Cringe

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

WASHINGTON — Newly disclosed emails show Michigan Republicans angling to give their party a dominant position through gerrymandered maps and celebrating the plight of their Democratic rivals.
Republicans in the state have denied that they sought partisan gain when they drew new legislative boundaries in 2011. But a federal lawsuit, which argues the maps are unconstitutional, has unearthed records showing Republicans intent on drawing boundaries that would help their party.

It looks as if voter registration is the new cool, hip activity, but for Democrats only.

https://www.redstate.com/diary/6755mm/2018/07/27/voter-registration-drives-make-republicans-cringe/

Myra Adams Just a Concerned American | Political …
https://myraadams.com

— Myra Adams is a media producer and political writer. She was on creative team of the 2004 Bush campaign and on the ad council of the 2008 McCain campaign. E-mail her at MyraAdams01@gmail.com.

she was fucking lying asshole

I have manned voters registration booths a few times. It is non-partisan. You ask if they are registered, if not ,if they want to. They fill out the form and you CHECK ID. Then the voters commission processes the registration to determine if they are eligible. It sends them a voters ID card and assigns a poll. There is nothing to fear in that.

the article was written by a long time republican

she claims a voter reg person near where she was NEVER asked her if she needed to register

shes a fucking liar

Dead people do not vote. However, sometimes a person turns their absentee ballot in and then rudely dies before the election. Our election is in 2 weeks and I already have my ballot in. You are using Guliani for a source? The guy who said a week ago the Cohen is an honest and fair minded atty who can be trusted. And now everyone has known for years that he is a liar. That Rudy?

Dead people do not vote. However, sometimes a person turns their absentee ballot in and then rudely dies before the election. Our election is in 2 weeks and I already have my ballot in. You are using Guliani for a source? The guy who said a week ago the Cohen is an honest and fair minded atty who can be trusted. And now everyone has known for years that he is a liar. That Rudy?

Thousands of dead people likely on Indiana voter rolls, analysts say

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...kely-on-indiana-voter-rolls-analysts-say.html

That is because the voters bureau does not take time to remove them. It is costly and since dead people cannot vote, they don't spend man hours tracking deaths. It is a time consuming process with no reward.

I don't know how they do it in other states, but in Missouri they seem to have a system that notifies the voter registration people (Secretary of State) automatically. My late husband passed away in February; later that year I received a voting notification card via mail for a school bond issue, but he didn't get one. When I went to the polling place his name had been removed from the page.

I don't know how they do it in other states, but in Missouri they seem to have a system that notifies the voter registration people (Secretary of State) automatically. My late husband passed away in February; later that year I received a voting notification card via mail for a school bond issue, but he didn't get one. When I went to the polling place his name had been removed from the page.

Every state decides their own. It should be a federal law. Not because dead people vote, unless zombies are real. But to keep the system up to date.

The theme of why voter registration makes the rightys afraid is because a larger turnout favors the Dems. that is why the right is the party of voter suppression. If stopping you from voting helps them win, they will stop you , if they can get away with it.

Every state decides their own. It should be a federal law. Not because dead people vote, unless zombies are real. But to keep the system up to date.

The theme of why voter registration makes the rightys afraid is because a larger turnout favors the Dems. that is why the right is the party of voter suppression. If stopping you from voting helps them win, they will stop you , if they can get away with it.

I agree... history shows the truth in this.

Back