Wrong Way Driver kills 5. Cops refuse to press charges

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
This happens all the time. The killer is probably an ex-cop or has cop friends. The cops say their investigation will take months and i'm sure that's true, but usually in these cases the killer is charged with a crime within a few days. Odds are NOTHING will ever be done to this monster.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/27/mom-w...y-crash-wants-cops-to-press-criminal-charges/

july 27 2018 The New Jersey woman who lost her husband and four kids in a deadly wrong-way crash in Delaware earlier this month is calling on cops to press criminal charges.

Trinidad lost her 61-year-old husband Audie Maniquis Trinidad, and their four daughters — Kaitlyn, 20, Danna, 17, and 14-year-old twins Melissa and Allison — in the July 6 crash.

The family had been returning home from a Fourth of July vacation in Ocean City, Md., when a Ford F-350 pickup truck came speeding over from the opposite lane and struck them head-on.

The driver, Alvin S. Hubbard Jr., 44, of East New Market, Md., managed to survive with minor injuries, along with an unidentified male passenger. It’s unclear why he drifted over the grassy median and into the oncoming lane.

An investigation is ongoing, but could take months to be completed, cops said.
Criminal charges had not been filed as of 6 p.m. Friday.

That sounds about right. The Driver that causes an accident lives while all the others die.

The Driver that 'crossed the line' is clearly at fault, where's the Insurance company on this?

It seems rather cut and dried. Where's the Insurance company?

Except you don't know yet why he lost control and/or crossed the median. He was, however, in a commercial vehicle so there should be plenty of money to pay off the family's lawyer.

Except you don't know yet why he lost control and/or crossed the median. He was, however, in a commercial vehicle so there should be plenty of money to pay off the family's lawyer.

Yeah. The 'line crosser' was at fault no matter what the excuse. Accidents happen. (I'm guessing it wasn't deliberate)

Yeah. The 'line crosser' was at fault no matter what the excuse. Accidents happen. (I'm guessing it wasn't deliberate)

Tell that to the relatives of the victims of those uncontrolled acceleration accidents. Cars have crap that go wrong with them. Crap runs out in front of vehicles. Who knows. Apparently the driver isn't talking which is good for him. Not sure I really believe the reporting on this as they say he ran into the car but the crash photo makes it look like he was struck mid passenger side by the deceased's vehicle as his truck is essentially bent in half.

180707-delaware-crash.jpg

Stop making excuses for highway killers you criminal coddler. Fact is highway "accidents" are almost non-existent. When there is a crash 99% of the time it's somebody's fault. THINK

They may very well be waiting to get all the crash information, before they charge the driver; because they don't want to have the case dismissed, due to lack of criminal evidence.

They may very well be waiting to get all the crash information, before they charge the driver; because they don't want to have the case dismissed, due to lack of criminal evidence.

HAHA. You stupid jackass. Nobody is saying they should have the trial within a couple days of the incident. But the killer should have been CHARGED with something within a few days. That is SOP.

This happens all the time. The killer is probably an ex-cop or has cop friends. The cops say their investigation will take months and i'm sure that's true, but usually in these cases the killer is charged with a crime within a few days. Odds are NOTHING will ever be done to this monster.

Maybe we shouldn't have let them get away with killing unarmed black folk, did you think they would just stop there?

Back