I Accuse!

I don't think you would know about much of anything. But your guilt, that you can be sure of. I spelled it out for you. If there is something you care to disagree with about it, let me know. Also, from what I have seen, "troll" is just a word people come up with when they have no other answer.

"Troll" is a word to describe idiots like you who make up nonsense just to rile ppl up, then challenge actual functioning human beings to somehow refute it. It is impossible to refute the absence of a thing. You know... like your "facts," your "logic," your "reasoning." All are non-existent. </attention for shabby troll>

"Troll" is a word to describe idiots like you who make up nonsense just to rile ppl up, then challenge actual functioning human beings to somehow refute it. It is impossible to refute the absence of a thing. You know... like your "facts," your "logic," your "reasoning." All are non-existent. </attention for shabby troll>

Do you super glue your eyes shut? Or could it be that you just can't handle the truth.

Rarely do I agree with Desh, but your "evidence" is always the same Cultsmasher. I don't think you are long for this board.

Hasn't he broken 12b?

I don't remember but I believe Cultsmasher is perma-banned and every time we sniff him out he gets banned again for being Cultsmasher... it isn't difficult, he always comes back with the same tired debunked arguments that ignore evidence.

I don't remember but I believe Cultsmasher is perma-banned and every time we sniff him out he gets banned again for being Cultsmasher... it isn't difficult, he always comes back with the same tired debunked arguments that ignore evidence.

I'm talking about on this thread.

I thought it fell under this part of the rule... "nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped,"

The rule doesn't ban any mention of pedophilia, it bans accusing other posters or their kids, etc.

Basically, had it mentioned Poster1's kids being molested by Limbaugh then it would be 12b.

@ post 1.

Boring and tepid.

There is no longer the remotest shock value in seeing a bigoted Trump-supporting conservative. They are about as ubiquitous as your common sewer rat.
You might even say bigotry and racism is a defining attribute of modern conservatism.

Back