American Evil.

How misinformed you are. (Or just brainwashed) In both WW I and WW II, Germany had war declared on them. In WW II, it was because September 1, 1939, Germany invaded Poland. And the reason for that was because ethnic Germans there were being murdered. But where was the declaration of war on Russia when they did the same two or three weeks later. Or where was the declaration of war when on November 30, 1939, Russia invaded Finland.

Germany declared war on the U. S. What was the justification for invading the other 10 countries other than Poland? Were France and Britain also killing ethnic Germans?

Germany declared war on the U. S. What was the justification for invading the other 10 countries other than Poland? Were France and Britain also killing ethnic Germans?

My knowledge of the history concerning the WW II era isn't as good as it should be. I know that Germany went into Austria. But from what I have heard, they were welcomed. After all, Hitler himself was Austrian. But if Brittan and France declared war on Germany, why shouldn't Germany attack them.

My knowledge of the history concerning the WW II era isn't as good as it should be. I know that Germany went into Austria. But from what I have heard, they were welcomed. After all, Hitler himself was Austrian. But if Brittan and France declared war on Germany, why shouldn't Germany attack them.
So you're not Aryan?:palm:

Or, give them freedom. Maybe the Polish should just have impaled the ethnic Germans.

Yeah. Maybe the Americans should have let the japs they held go free too. Get this. Most of the jews were enemies. Germany tried to deport them. But war put an end to that. So they put them into internment camps. You could say that the whole reason there were jewish internment camps to the degree there were was because of Germany having war declared on it. Which switched their priorities. Also, if you read my thread, "Can you murder a murderer," you would see that the jews got far better than they deserved from the Nazis. As in putting them into jewish internment camps instead of impaling or gassing them. But after the war and all the bullshit about 6 million jews killed came about, the mercy that the Nazis showed the jews was proven to be a BIG mistake.

You say you're a Nazi, but that somehow makes you not a kraut? Do tell...

He's a "Viking". According to him he's "Western European, and his 'people' were in the Americas before there was 'an America'". So, he'd have to be Nordic. He thinks he's a Nazi because he's racist like Nazis were. He probably spends his time reading Mein Kampf and talking about how "those people" are teh Eeevol! I can tell him how it ends, it ends with the United States kicking Nazi ass.

He's a "Viking". According to him he's "Western European, and his 'people' were in the Americas before there was 'an America'". So, he'd have to be Nordic. He thinks he's a Nazi because he's racist like Nazis were. He probably spends his time reading Mein Kampf and talking about how "those people" are teh Eeevol! I can tell him how it ends, it ends with the United States kicking Nazi ass.

Wouldn't that make him Dutch, as in Afrikaner?

Back