Liberal Senator Claire McCaskill Already Blaming Russian Hackers

Why does YOUR wife insist on me fucking her instead of you if she's married to you?

It's true that she just told me how she loves using those strapons on your flaccid old ass and making you clean them off later with your mouth.

Thanks for admitting that you blow your own father.

Wow.

It's true that she just told me how she loves using those strapons on your flaccid old ass and making you clean them off later with your mouth.

Thanks for admitting that you blow your own father.

Wow.

Thanks for admitting your wife won't fuck you but will fuck me.

Sad you're not man enough to hold on to your bitch. Next time you kiss her, that taste will be the cum I left on her lips.

Thanks for admitting your wife won't fuck you but will fuck me.

Sad you're not man enough to hold on to your bitch. Next time you kiss her, that taste will be the cum I left on her lips.

It's clear that you love being her strapon-boi.

Now I understand why your breath smells like your own shit and your dad's cum.

Newsflash it WAS a failed Russian hack

And the OP is a failed Russian troll

:rofl2:

There’s no evidence to suggest that this particular attack was successful. Asked about the hack attempt by Russia’s GRU intelligence agency, McCaskill told The Daily Beast on Thursday that she wasn’t yet prepared to discuss it.

“I’m not going to speak of it right now,” she said. “I think we’ll have something on it next week. I’m not going to speak about it right now. I can’t confirm or do anything about it right now.”

giphy.gif

You say the dumbest shit. Russia attempted to hack her campaign. it is a simple fact. Do you know what those are?It is imposible to blame anyone for a loss that has not happened?

Lie and lame; that's all you lefties have isn't it?

There’s no evidence to suggest that this particular attack was successful. Asked about the hack attempt by Russia’s GRU intelligence agency, McCaskill told The Daily Beast on Thursday that she wasn’t yet prepared to discuss it.

“I’m not going to speak of it right now,” she said. “I think we’ll have something on it next week. I’m not going to speak about it right now. I can’t confirm or do anything about it right now.”

It's clear that you love being her strapon-boi.

Now I understand why your breath smells like your own shit and your dad's cum.

It appears to me as if you're hiding behind another sock profile.

Now you understand why when you kiss your wife, it tastes like my cum.

It appears to me as if you're hiding behind another sock profile.

Now you understand why when you kiss your wife, it tastes like my cum.

juvenile
adjective ju·ve·nile \ ˈjü-və-ˌnī(-ə)l , -nᵊl \

1 : physiologically immature or undeveloped : young juvenile birds
2 a : of, relating to, characteristic of, or suitable for children or young people juvenile fiction
b : of or relating to young people who have committed or are accused of committing a criminal offense the juvenile justice system juvenile crime
3 : reflecting psychological or intellectual immaturity : childish juvenile behavior juvenile pranks told him he was being juvenile
4 : derived from sources within the earth and coming to the surface for the first time —used especially of water and gas

juvenile
adjective ju·ve·nile \ ˈjü-və-ˌnī(-ə)l , -nᵊl \

1 : physiologically immature or undeveloped : young juvenile birds
2 a : of, relating to, characteristic of, or suitable for children or young people juvenile fiction
b : of or relating to young people who have committed or are accused of committing a criminal offense the juvenile justice system juvenile crime
3 : reflecting psychological or intellectual immaturity : childish juvenile behavior juvenile pranks told him he was being juvenile
4 : derived from sources within the earth and coming to the surface for the first time —used especially of water and gas

Says the one that is a sock profile himself. Isn't that right, Nomad?

Back