Business tax payments plunge, while workers pay more

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Let's hope the democrats can undo these tax cuts for the rich and corporations when they regain power?!!

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/business-tax-payments-plunge-workers-pay-185504363.html

corporat-profits-soar-trickle-down-economics-30454407.png

From the article, "Workers got tax cuts too, but they were relatively modest. About two thirds of households got a tax cut averaging about $2,200, according to the Tax Policy Center. Taxes will rise for 6% of households, by an average of $2,800. The rest should see no change."

The increased tax revenue is because people are making more money, dumbass. I am sure that will reverse when the demos retake control....in like 2028

From the article, "Workers got tax cuts too, but they were relatively modest. About two thirds of households got a tax cut averaging about $2,200, according to the Tax Policy Center. Taxes will rise for 6% of households, by an average of $2,800. The rest should see no change."

The increased tax revenue is because people are making more money, dumbass. I am sure that will reverse when the demos retake control....in like 2028
https://itep.org/how-much-will-typical-middle-class-workers-really-see-their-paychecks-change/
The middle 20 percent, 42 to 67 K will get 650 bucks a year. That is 12.50 a week. The raise in gas prices took more than that.

your not undoing the tax cuts anymore. The tax brackets for individuals will stay the same and corporate taxes will never go back to 35%.

It doesnt matter who gets elected.

your not undoing the tax cuts anymore. The tax brackets for individuals will stay the same and corporate taxes will never go back to 35%.

It doesnt matter who gets elected.

Do you know how long never is? Why did you type that?

I am sure he is desperately googling some cartoon to refute that.........

The Republican tax cut was an incredible act of stupidity.
If nothing else, those motherfuckers are consistent.
But one wonders, are they as brain-dead as the idiots who vote for them?
They get lobbyist money.
Their working class supporters get sodomized.

Back