What’s the only difference between a Trumptard and Russian Putinlover

poor peckerwood

Q) What's the difference between CFM and a red plastic bucket filled up with SHIT?

A)
31w4qHG%2BlAL.jpg

Last edited:
That's it, stupid peckerwood shit bucket.

Keep on wasting your worthless time posting shit I can't even see because I have your dumb ass on ignore.

Idiot.

It's OK. Just more proof of your cowardice. Won't change my acceptance of your invitation. Orlando is one day closer, boy.

Why that bigotted hateful racist is not on permanent ban is a mystery to me. He shames all this board. With some rightys here, that is a high bar. but he does it.

Why that bigotted hateful racist is not on permanent ban is a mystery to me. He shames all this board. With some rightys here, that is a high bar. but he does it.

You shame humanity. Why don't you perform a retroactive abortion on yourself and do the world a favor.

Stupid redneck shitbrain. :fu:

Just adding to the proof you're a coward. You don't have to be able to read it. That you can't because you put me on ignore is confirmation you never were man enough to try and do what you said you'd do when you issued the invitation to Orlando. Don't worry, bitch, you hiding doesn't cancel the invitation.

Back